PDA

View Full Version : Furman's Chris Forcier

apaladin
November 7th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Furman fans got a nice look today at what the next 2 years might look like in the second half against Auburn. Forcier was 4-4 for 96 yds and a TD. He also had 46 yds rushing. He was a half yd away from having 2 TD's passing. Look for him to play a lot the next 2 games against GSU and WC. Granted today's performance was against Auburn subs but that's still good competition. I guess it's a positive that FU outsored AU 28-21 in the second half. ;) Since we currently have no defense, it might be fun the next year or 2 to see how many teams we can outscore.

AppAlum2003
November 7th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Has he updated his website with his amazing stats from this game yet??? xlolx

HoyaMetanoia
November 7th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Auburn's second half defense was composed of mostly walk-ons. Those are kids that didn't even have scholly offers from places like Furman. I wouldn't read too much into Forcier's performance.

GreatAppSt
November 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah I think most of stats his today were against the waterboys and towel handlers.;)

apaladin
November 7th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Yeah I think most of stats his today were against the waterboys and towel handlers.;)

Well I doubt it was that bad. Walkons usually don't dress unless they have earned it. Used to you could dress as many as you wanted to but there is a limit now.