PDA

View Full Version : Random But I NEED one SEC championship game ticket

smcwildcat
November 5th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I go to school in Vermont and im making the trip on dec. 5 but does anyone have any clue or friend etc that could somehow get me a ticket..sorry this has nothing to do with fcs
I need to see tebow live once in my life

JMUNJ08
November 5th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I go to school in Vermont and im making the trip on dec. 5 but does anyone have any clue or friend etc that could somehow get me a ticket..sorry this has nothing to do with fcs

He's not a god or anything. Your life my still be complete without this game. I have no idea how to get you a ticket....

mountaineertider
November 5th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Go to Atlanta the day of the game - there will be literally thousands of people selling tickets.

mcveyrl
November 5th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Go to Atlanta the day of the game - there will be literally thousands of people selling tickets.

Yep. Your other option is to go to the 'Bama and LSU message boards and get somebody to agree to sell you their ticket if their team loses this weekend (or later).

813Jag
November 5th, 2009, 12:08 PM

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

ToTheLeft
November 5th, 2009, 12:54 PM
If you just spend five or twenty minutes with Tim Tebow, your life will be better for it...

blazrdog#1
November 5th, 2009, 12:56 PM
He IS a college kid...I remember not too long ago when I told my boss about my need to be off work to watch Steve McNair(Alcorn State) go against Samford...it was a HUGE day...record attendance at MY SU...and a phenomenal game...McNair was held back for three quarters by the vaunted Samford defense...until the end when he came roaring back to tie the game at 45-45.Now he's gone but I put it right there with UAB/Kansas in 4 OT's, the numerous times that I got to see Joe Pa & THE Bear face off,Namath(Jets) vs. Simpson(Bills) in Birmingham(exhibition game) even though I was just SIX years old!!!!ps I still have the ticket stub with the picture of Simpson & Namath on it..it was ONLY five bucks back then to get in to see an NFL exhibition game.xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

mcveyrl
November 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
He IS a college kid...I remember not too long ago when I told my boss about my need to be off work to watch Steve McNair(Alcorn State) go against Samford...it was a HUGE day...record attendance at MY SU...and a phenomenal game...McNair was held back for three quarters by the vaunted Samford defense...until the end when he came roaring back to tie the game at 45-45.Now he's gone but I put it right there with UAB/Kansas in 4 OT's, the numerous times that I got to see Joe Pa & THE Bear face off,Namath(Jets) vs. Simpson(Bills) in Birmingham(exhibition game) even though I was just SIX years old!!!!ps I still have the ticket stub with the picture of Simpson & Namath on it..it was ONLY five bucks back then to get in to see an NFL exhibition game.xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

Now I know why you're so crazy.

You're old as dirt!!! :D xpeacex

Big Al
November 5th, 2009, 01:01 PM
If you just spend five or twenty minutes with Tim Tebow, your life will be better for it...

xrolleyesxxrolleyesx

Skjellyfetti
November 5th, 2009, 01:02 PM

xlolx

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GT9_CHpiZps/SqvutnhsS9I/AAAAAAAAHU8/4UtNZzM7OTQ/s400/tebow-christ2.jpg

813Jag
November 5th, 2009, 01:04 PM
this is a better pic. xlolx

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/18/tebow_joiner_kiss.jpg

813Jag
November 5th, 2009, 01:08 PM
go here (http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/), they'll be selling tickets as soon as Jordan Jefferson starts screwing up. xlolx

813Jag
November 5th, 2009, 01:09 PM
this is now the official gator hater thread. xlolx

BlackNGold
November 5th, 2009, 01:38 PM
http://tebowheisman.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/tebow-returns.jpg

uhhhh... yea......

Franks Tanks
November 5th, 2009, 01:55 PM

The only way that statement would be true is if he would help me pick up the chicks he wont bang.

JMUNJ08
November 5th, 2009, 02:11 PM
The only way that statement would be true is if he would help me pick up the chicks he wont bang.

xbeerchugxxhurrayx

Franks Tanks
November 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM
xbeerchugxxhurrayx

xlolx Dont get me wrong I've always done well, but Tim freakin Tebow's scraps must be pretty darn good.

Skjellyfetti
November 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM
this is a better pic. xlolx

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/18/tebow_joiner_kiss.jpg

Also good ones:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9325/ghey2.gif
http://www.tabloidprodigy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tebow_lick.jpg

DG Cowboy
November 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Am I out in left field because I feel like he's a fine college quarterback who doesn't have the skills after four years at Florida to do very well in the NFL? You can't survive in the NFL without having good passing skills, and he doesn't. His mechanics are lacking. Maybe he can develop once he gets a shot. Vince Young hasn't.

JMUNJ08
November 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
xlolx Dont get me wrong I've always done well, but Tim freakin Tebow's scraps must be pretty darn good.

I hung out with some UNC men's bball players a few years ago and scraps are like caviar no matter how good you think you do.

JMUNJ08
November 5th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Am I out in left field because I feel like he's a fine college quarterback who doesn't have the skills after four years at Florida to do very well in the NFL? You can't survive in the NFL without having good passing skills, and he doesn't. His mechanics are lacking. Maybe he can develop once he gets a shot. Vince Young hasn't.

I'm with you 5th rounder talent that has no position in the NFL.

Eric Couch Heisman anyone????

smcwildcat
November 5th, 2009, 03:55 PM
thanks for the help everyone......

ToTheLeft
November 5th, 2009, 03:56 PM
go to stubhub or something

/thread

813Jag
November 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
You kinda left yourself open there. xlolx Check the gator messageboards gives you a better shot at sitting with tebow lovers.

SonuvaHenx2
November 5th, 2009, 04:36 PM

He might be ok as an NFL running back...xrolleyesx