View Full Version : Roll call for Montana @ Idaho State

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 3rd, 2009, 05:50 PM
Who all is going? I will be there, it's a short drive for me. I do have nightmares about that field, I hope we don't get anyone hurt on that crappy surface.

gbhmt
November 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
Home to the most gruesome football injury I've ever witnessed. Hate that stupid arena.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Like I thought.. all the mod's here have hidden agenda's and make up infractions against members whom they don't like. You're all a bunch of f u c king cowards. All you're doing is causing everyone to go over to CHAMPIONSHIPSUBDIVISION.COM and never come back to this pathetic site. It is truly amazing that so many immature cowards subjectively moderate this place without any accountability or repercussions for their actions. Go Fu - ck yourselves c u n-t stains!!!

uofmman1122
November 3rd, 2009, 11:14 PM
I just hope we get a huge lead and can pull our starters.

Or have Hauck stress the importance that if you're going down, just fall loose and don't try to catch yourself with your arms. xoopsx

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 3rd, 2009, 11:33 PM
I just hope we get a huge lead and can pull our starters.

Or have Hauck stress the importance that if you're going down, just fall loose and don't try to catch yourself with your arms. xoopsx

Man, that was nasty to watch, hurts just thinking about it again. xmadxxeekx

uofmman1122
November 3rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
Man, that was nasty to watch, hurts just thinking about it again. xmadxxeekxI have no doubt we would have defeated Wofford had Bagley still been able to play. xnonono2x

grizzpaw
November 4th, 2009, 12:18 AM
the one thing you know when you play at isu is someone IS going to get hurt the question is who and how bad!

Poker Alan
November 4th, 2009, 08:35 AM
On a side note, I am proud to say that I have been kicked out of that arena, re-entered on the other side, somehow snagged front row seats with some buddies, and ended up having chaperones on either side of us, due to continued rowdiness. Good times...

smegriz
November 6th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I'll be there, and yea, I remember being at that game too.. nasty injury.

Silenoz
November 6th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Would be, if anyone I know had been interested. Lame a$$holes :(