PDA

View Full Version : Article on Terrell Hudgins and Armanti Edwards

phoenixphanatic21
November 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
Talks about the lack of attention the two have gotten on a national scale and how we should start paying attention, which is true. ESPN hasn't said that much about Armanti since the Michigan game and haven't said Hudgins' name once, even though he's about to break Jerry Rice's all-time receiving record.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/index.php/site/bjs_blog54/

PhoenixPhan06
November 2nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
I hope we can get a few highlights from the 11/14 game on SportsCenter. Thats the least the media can do with such huge talents like AE and T-Mobile. When its all said and done, these two will go down as two of the best ever in FCS history and the numbers certainly back that up!!

phoenixphanatic21
November 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
I hope we can get a few highlights from the 11/14 game on SportsCenter. Thats the least the media can do with such huge talents like AE and T-Mobile. When its all said and done, these two will go down as two of the best ever in FCS history and the numbers certainly back that up!!

Right now, I think that's the only thing Elon and App fans can agree on.

PhoenixMan
November 2nd, 2009, 02:49 PM
Great article. I feel fortunate to have seen both of these guys in action.

AshevilleApp
November 2nd, 2009, 04:29 PM
I think any sane App fan would agree - Hudgins is a beast!

BlackNGold
November 2nd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Not Only do I think Hudgins is a best but I have him written down as a potential draft pick for my Deep Dynasty Fantasy Football League

Doesn't mean he's high on the list....

I think He could be a TE or WR... No Clue Which spot he'd b better at.

:)

SpeedkingATL
November 2nd, 2009, 07:49 PM
xhurrayxGuys are both studs. Great to see a little recognition ourside of the FCS world.