WWII
November 2nd, 2009, 07:19 AM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

dgreco
November 2nd, 2009, 07:38 AM
this week is pretty straight forward... I think.

RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Original_RMC
November 2nd, 2009, 07:39 AM
this week is pretty straight forward... I think.

RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

There could be 1 game that could surprise you

Raider Dane
November 2nd, 2009, 10:26 AM
Home teams across the board..... :D
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Larryl9797
November 2nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
Home teams across the board..... :D
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA
C'mon...... Still sore about the L? Its a new week!

RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Seahawks Fan
November 2nd, 2009, 11:35 AM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Raider Dane
November 2nd, 2009, 12:33 PM
C'mon...... Still sore about the L? Its a new week!

RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Yes I am and yes it is..... ;)

BobbyMo
November 2nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
RMU @ Albany I know its crazy, and homer, but i need to catch up.
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

seahawkfan2007
November 2nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
Robert Morris @ Albany: The wounds have been licked and it's time for the Danes to start a new NEC win streak. Albany 27-10
Bryant @ Sacred Heart: Versus the upper half of the NEC (CCSU, Albany, Wagner and Monmouth), Bryant is (1-3) but only outscored by a total of 4 pts. SHU vs. the same is (0-4) and outscored by 68. Bryant 28-17
CCSU @ Wagner: I am searching for some statistical reason to justify picking Wagner and have found none. Can Wagner, ranked last in rushing defense in the NEC stop the team with the best total offense ranking? No chance! Can a team that couldn't score an offensive point vs. Bryant expect to score against the NEC's #2 ranked team in total defense? Never happen! Wait a second, Wagner is #1 in punting in the NEC and CCSU is last. Wagner 28-24
Monmouth @ St. Francis (Pa): A real close call. Both coming off solid wins. SFP is (2-1) at home with their only home loss to Albany. St. Francis(Pa) 20-17

aceinthehole
November 3rd, 2009, 10:59 AM
RMU @ Albany - Albany is too good and well coached to let a heartbreaking loss to a very good CCSU team get in their heads - they win this one big at home.

Bryant @ Sacred Heart - Bryant is the better team and they will win it with a rushing game and solid defense (the same formula that CCSU, UA, and Monmouth all use).

CCSU @ Wagner - By definition it's a "trap game," but the Seahawks have the worst D in the league and Central should be able to contain Wagner's high-powered offense.

Monmouth @ SFPA - The Hawks are down this year, but outside of Wagner's upset, they are still in the NEC top-3.

andy7171
November 3rd, 2009, 11:02 AM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner - I really want to see a 10-1 CCSU make it in for an at-large.
Monmouth @ SFPA

aceinthehole
November 3rd, 2009, 01:03 PM
CCSU @ Wagner - I really want to see a 10-1 CCSU make it in for an at-large.

That makes 2 of us :) Lots of work to do and we need help, but its possible.

andy7171
November 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM

What was the score of your W&M game?

Dane96
November 4th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Probably better than Towson will do this weekend....

;)

andy7171
November 4th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Probably better than Towson will do this weekend....

;)

That goes without saying. We're down to 4th and 5th string QBs. :(

DetroitFlyer
November 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM

I would like to see that as well, but it probably means a trip to Des Moine, IA, Indianapolis, IN or Dayton, OH....

bobcat7
November 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM
RMU @ Albany

Bryant @ Sacred Heart

CCSU @ Wagner

Monmouth@ SFPA

downbythebeach
November 5th, 2009, 06:17 AM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

89Hen
November 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Original_RMC
November 5th, 2009, 11:30 AM
RMU @ Albany
Senior Day for Albany. It will be a sad day for many fans/players/coaches to watch McCarty play his last home game. Albany will jump out early on the Colonials. McCarty will be watching from the sideline before the end of the 3rd quarter. I know RMU will provide a strong battle for Albanyy but the Colonials offense will not be able to maintain possession of the ball enough to give it's D a rest. Albany rolls over the Colonials in the 2nd half.

Albany 41-6

Bryant @ Sacred Heart
Bryant will stop its losing streak behind a strong D and the rushing attack lead by Jerrell Smith. SHU will battle hard and the lead with go back and forth well into the 4th quarter but I think Bryant gets a late FG from Chris Bird to win the game.

Bryant 16-14

CCSU @ Wagner
Wagner enters this game with the #1 ranked Offense within the NEC but CCSU is #2. The difference here is going to be CCSU's D and them finally stopping Wagner in the 2nd half and causing at least 2 key turnovers as well.
I think Wagner starts fast and is leading at the half. Mallory will break 1 huge TD run in the 2nd half after a Wagner turnover and I think CCSU escapes.
Nick Doscher will show why not only is he the NEC Offensive Rookie of the Year but maybe even the NEC Player of the Year.

CCSU 28-24

Monmouth @ SFPA
Homecoming starts quick for SFPA as Kyle Harbridge returns the opening kickoff. SFPA welcomes back QB John Kelly back to the line up.
#9 ranked O (SFPA) vs. #9 ranked D (Monmouth). The difference this game will be the D for SFPA. Sure Sinisi will get his yards but I think SFPA's D will cause Frazier to throw at least 1 INT...maybe 2 (Frazier has 0 INTs currently)
Monmouth's long season continues.

SFPA 24-21

seahawkfan2007
November 5th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Original RMC, great comments with your picks. You might be a tad to hard on RMU though.

JMG1MON
November 5th, 2009, 08:43 PM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

Original_RMC
November 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Original RMC, great comments with your picks. You might be a tad to hard on RMU though.

Might be a little hard but the I think that with the current Offensive struggles that Albany will take advantage of a very tired RMU D in the 2nd half.

NFLCB2
November 6th, 2009, 06:03 PM
RMU @ Albany
Bryant @ Sacred Heart
CCSU @ Wagner
Monmouth @ SFPA

seahawkfan2007
November 7th, 2009, 09:17 PM
From Seahawkfan2007; I'll take a 1-3 record in my picks anytime if the one I got right was a Wagner win.