PDA

View Full Version : Elon Highlight video

whoanellie
October 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM
http://www.thetimesnews.com/video/?videoId=45802007001&lineupId=1155303119

Elon highlighlight video courtesy of the Burlington Times/News and Elon communications

what's not to love?

whoanellie
October 28th, 2009, 10:57 AM
opps wrong link try this one http://www.thetimesnews.com/video/?videoId=46263673001&lineupId=1155303119

PhoenixPhan06
October 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM
So many great plays from that game!

DLS
October 28th, 2009, 01:40 PM
that was a nice spin move after the catch whoever that was.

PhoenixMan
October 28th, 2009, 02:27 PM
that was a nice spin move after the catch whoever that was.

#4 Lance Camp

HighRyder08
October 28th, 2009, 02:46 PM
poor secondary and killer turnovers by nooga

ElonPride
October 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I think the best play on that reel is Riddle scrambling out and noticing the height mismatch downfield with TE Andre Labinowicz and the DBs. He just gives it a heave, let's him go up for it.......30+ yard gain.

Eight Legger
October 28th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I tried watching this video, but toward the end I just kept cramping up every few seconds all over my body, and I couldn't finish.

whoanellie
October 28th, 2009, 04:42 PM
poor secondary and killer turnovers by nooga yes it hard to figure out from week to week which team of Specifically
GaSouthern, UTC, Citadel, Wofford, Samford, Furman, WCU is going to to show up?

whoanellie
October 28th, 2009, 04:43 PM
I tried watching this video, but toward the end I just kept cramping up every few seconds all over my body, and I couldn't finish.no that was last year ;-)

phoenix3
October 28th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I tried watching this video, but toward the end I just kept cramping up every few seconds all over my body, and I couldn't finish.

Oh, a ha, a ha ha ha. I get it.

Hopefully that won't happen again the next time we meet.

elon77
October 29th, 2009, 07:19 AM

I was there, and after moving my daughter up 3 flights of stairs all day in that frickin heat, by the end of the game I was cramping up too. But, the next Monday I predicted your boys would make it to the National Championship and I was right.xnodx But, ha ha.

DEX
October 29th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Whew! Glad you guys have been off our schedule for a few years. Those receivers are wicked!!

whoanellie
October 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Whew! Glad you guys have been off our schedule for a few years. Those receivers are wicked!!

yes and for the good of the game I wish We were both on each others schedules... Now that your Administration has stabilized, Dr Martin is the leader you need. Maybe We can renew our rivalry. '99 win was such a statement game
as We were 9-2 and We beat you. And you made the playoffs and won. ah water under the bridge... it's history now...

BlackNGold
October 29th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Yep saw 6 people offside on that Punt... THEY CANT LEAVE TILL THE BALL IS KICKED

Wheres the flag!

ASUG8
October 29th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Great vid - clearly a lot of talent for Elon. I'm trying not to look ahead, but I think it's going to be a slugfest at Rhodes 11/14. Depends on which ASU defense shows up. xnodx

elonfan06
October 29th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I think the best play on that reel is Riddle scrambling out and noticing the height mismatch downfield with TE Andre Labinowicz and the DBs. He just gives it a heave, let's him go up for it.......30+ yard gain.

The thing about that play is that Riddle was sacked the play before for NOT rolling out (at which I was yelling to do so). I think the best play is the Kicker getting lit up after the block. I was waiting for the replay in the stadium but they didn't have good one at the time, I was waiting for the big "oh" when everyone saw just how jacked up he was!

Eight Legger - GREAT RECALL, that was pathetic last year.

GO PHOENIX!

AppIAA
October 29th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Yep saw 6 people offside on that Punt... THEY CANT LEAVE TILL THE BALL IS KICKED

Wheres the flag!

I am assuming you are kidding, right??

BlackNGold
October 29th, 2009, 01:53 PM
The thing about that play is that Riddle was sacked the play before for NOT rolling out (at which I was yelling to do so). I think the best play is the Kicker getting lit up after the block. I was waiting for the replay in the stadium but they didn't have good one at the time, I was waiting for the big "oh" when everyone saw just how jacked up he was!

Eight Legger - GREAT RECALL, that was pathetic last year.

GO PHOENIX!

I'm going to steal that nickname

BlackNGold
October 29th, 2009, 01:58 PM

Yes.... Just trying find something negative about that video.. but really couldn't...

Really looking forward to that game in a few weeks.... Elon has got a great team this year, its gonna be a shootout.....

I think our key to victory in that game is going to be eliminated penalties... we have had way to many penalties called against us this year... We can't afford to make stupid mistakes vs this good ball team.

AppIAA
October 29th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Yes.... Just trying find something negative about that video.. but really couldn't...

Ok, good!

You needed something negative and couldn't find it? It's an Elon video -- what isn't negative about that? xrotatehx

BlackNGold
October 29th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Ok, good!

You needed something negative and couldn't find it? It's an Elon video -- what isn't negative about that? xrotatehx

True, I FAIL

gophoenix
October 29th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Ok, good!

LOL

appirishmen
October 29th, 2009, 02:46 PM

yea its a flag football rule. you cant move until the pall is kicked.

elon77
October 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM

Really looking forward to that game in a few weeks.... Elon has got a great team this year, its gonna be a shootout.....

I think our key to victory in that game is going to be eliminated penalties... we have had way to many penalties called against us this year... We can't afford to make stupid mistakes vs this good ball team.

We have already paid off the refs, so you WILL have a bunch of penalties.xlolxxlolxxlolx

Elon Fightin' Christians
October 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Nice. I love that stiff-arm by Hudgins.