PDA

View Full Version : Is the new Pres good For GSU?

GSU Just One More Time
October 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Dr. Brooks A. Keel has been named the next president for Georgia Southern. He is from LSU and spent time at FSU. Does anyone know if he will be good for the sports programs? This is my 1st president change so i am looking for any input.

Ivytalk
October 27th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I thought you meant Obama. Carry on.xcoffeex

Saint3333
October 27th, 2009, 07:51 PM
He will be if he fires Sam Baker, that is GSU's biggest problem.

CID1990
October 27th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Dr. Brooks A. Keel has been named the next president for Georgia Southern. He is from LSU and spent time at FSU. Does anyone know if he will be good for the sports programs? This is my 1st president change so i am looking for any input.

Oh. I thought this thread was going to be about Georgia State. My bad.

gsu1moretime
October 27th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Sam Baker sucks... he has destroyed the Athletic pride at GSU. come on he rehired the women's soccer coach after going 1-20 last year... and he will probably rehire here again... worst decision in gsu athletics was to get rid of coach sewick and get rid of the tripple option. Hatcher can not recruit like everyone else before him. He does not put the best players on the field... hints why his new book is more important than him actually winning on the field...

ChooChoo
October 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Oh. I thought this thread was going to be about Georgia State. My bad.

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/gsu-president-gets-official-166169.html
It is Excellent news and we couldnt be happier! Here's the link! xthumbsupx

smcwildcat
October 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I dont mean to cause a ruckess but lets be honest UNH beating GSU in 04 arguable changed the program. 17-0 before unh in first round play0ffs then they lose with chaz williams and germaine austin?... after that gsu made the playoffs and lost first round again and seawak was fired ever since then I cant believe how the program has changed. Amazing facilities and great fans

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 28th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I dont mean to cause a ruckess but lets be honest UNH beating GSU in 04 arguable changed the program. 17-0 before unh in first round play0ffs then they lose with chaz williams and germaine austin?... after that gsu made the playoffs and lost first round again and seawak was fired ever since then I cant believe how the program has changed. Amazing facilities and great fans

That wasn't the downfall of the program. That started with Sewak. We weren't going anywhere with him as a coach, I don't care what anyone says.

Kill'em
October 28th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I thought you meant Obama. Carry on.xcoffeex

Both are good changes.