PDA

View Full Version : CSN The CAA Today: Mid-Season Review

CSN-info
October 23rd, 2009, 01:35 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/skins/andreas_01/img/ttcaatoday.JPG

The CAA Today: Mid-Season Review
Terence Thomas, Sr. CSN CAA Today columnist

Well here we are seven games into the season for some, six for others. It’s time to look and see how the CAA is shaping up for the playoffs, and who the likely contenders will be for the conference championship and post season play.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/10/22/the-caa-today-mid-season-review?blog=5)

mcveyrl
October 23rd, 2009, 01:46 PM
I see why you guys hate Mickey so much...

The first coach I want to recognize I have to give an assist to Jeff Breyer who has a son that plays for Richmond. Jeff, brought it to my attention that in the JMU vs UR game, UR punter, Sr, Brian Radford(Wilson, NC) dislocated his ankle during the game. Coach Matthews of JMU sent Brian a personal handwritten note wishing Brian a speedy recovery. What’s special about this gesture is that Coach Matthews was under no obligation to do same, and he has the welfare of his own players to concern himself with. Yet, Coach Matthews went out of his way to extend some get well wishes to a player from another team. This type of behaviour should be acknowledged and applauded as good will is just not promoted enough in this modern age of ‘ME TIME’.

JMU2004
October 23rd, 2009, 03:13 PM
I see why you guys hate Mickey so much...

Hell...by the way the Spider Fans act, you would think JMU crapped in their cereal.

I count 2 or 3 hate threads on their board. Kinda sad when you're #1 and doing that.

MacThor
October 23rd, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hell...by the way the Spider Fans act, you would think JMU crapped in their cereal.

I count 2 or 3 hate threads on their board. Kinda sad when you're #1 and doing that.

What the .... are you talking about?

JMU2004
October 23rd, 2009, 03:37 PM
What the .... are you talking about?

spiderfans.com

"expansion"

"I hate to pile on"

MacThor
October 23rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
Well, I don't spend any time over there, but I seem to recall a certain #1 team's fans in 2008 talking smack about our new stadium, along the lines of "ok for a high school."

SFspidur
October 23rd, 2009, 08:08 PM
You do realize that the "not to pile on but" thread is actually defending your QB, right? The Spider fans are doing a better job of supporting the Dukes than their own "fans" are, and you call it a hate thread?

Kudos to Matthews for the note to Radford. He gets occasional flak on our board, but no problem giving credit where credit is due.

mcveyrl
October 23rd, 2009, 09:44 PM
In all fairness to UR fans, I usually see the smack coming from ASU or Delaware fans. But I don't go to CAAZone or other fans forums.

bluehenbillk
October 24th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Well...2 comments, UD fans haven't really been on the CAAZone for about 5 years, and...our "smack"down of the Dukes will be in one week, payback is a bitch boys.