PDA

View Full Version : SU vs PV ESPNU Tonight

SUjagTILLiDIE
October 22nd, 2009, 08:52 AM
Big Western Division matchup tonight. Winner will be in the drivers seat for the division crown. 80% chance of rain in BR tonight xbawlingx . For those who cant come to the game, there will be viewing partys all across the country tonight.

300 Marietta St NW
Atlanta, GA 30313-1632
(404) 885-1472

Game Time 6:30 PM CST
Fox and Hound English Pub and Grill
11470 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, TX

Pappa’s Burgers
2700 West Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76102

The SUAF – Dallas Chapter is hosting a viewing party at Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille, 18918 Midway Road (near 190 and Midway), Dallas, TX 75287. The PVAMU – Dallas chapter is hosting a viewing party at The Boardroom, 2990 Olive St. in downtown Dallas.

The SUAF – Dallas Chapter is hosting a viewing party at Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille, 18918 Midway Road (near 190 and Midway), Dallas, TX 75287.

The PVAMU – Dallas chapter is hosting a viewing party at The Boardroom, 2990 Olive St. in downtown Dallas

The South Side Watch party is at
The Spot
4709 Dowling
Houston, TX 77004
6pm - until

Dallas/Fort Worth Area Watch Parties:
Fort Worth - Hosted by Fort Worth PV Alumni Assoc @ The American Legion 1250 Mansfield Ave in southside Fort Worth @ 6:30 PM. BYOB (liquor only) with $5 donation to chapter. Beers only $2.50 all night. Come watch the game with your boy "Prez Robert Earl"!

SUjagTILLiDIE
October 22nd, 2009, 08:55 AM
Commercial for the viewing party

Watch Party Commercial (http://www.houstonjaguars.com/SU-PV%20Watch%20Party%20Commercial_0001.WMV)

TexasTerror
October 22nd, 2009, 09:19 AM
How is campus? I know football games have a knack of creating havoc for schools with on-campus stadiums. Did Southern have to end up calling off classes?

SUjagTILLiDIE
October 22nd, 2009, 09:30 AM
How is campus? I know football games have a knack of creating havoc for schools with on-campus stadiums. Did Southern have to end up calling off classes?

SU is on a 2 day fall break. Started today. Rain is going kill attendence. Its suppose to storm in BR.

SU_fan06
October 22nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
lets go Jags!

time to make PVAM return to those days of the 80's and 90's!

jstate83
October 22nd, 2009, 01:12 PM
SU is on a 2 day fall break. Started today. Rain is going kill attendence. Its suppose to storm in BR.

It's supposed to move this way tonight also.
Ready to watch and let's have no "power outages" to that scoreboard game clock.xeyebrowxxsmiley_wix:Dxlolx

TexasTerror
October 22nd, 2009, 02:17 PM
I'm at a major tennis tournament in New Orleans...No rain yet, but they're expecting it...about game time in BR actually.

Prominentwon
October 22nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
It come 'a flood here in Lake Charles. For about 3 hours, the bottom dropped out. It's passed here now. The rain might have passed BR by kickoff. Just sloppy field conditions.

McNeese75
October 22nd, 2009, 03:26 PM
We had one or more of those twisty things bouncing around the countryside so hopefully you don't have to rubberneck looking for those if your at the game. :D

GeauxColonels
October 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
What time is kickoff? I'll have to check it out on ESPNU from my cozy confines in Gonzales.

SU_fan06
October 22nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
7:30 i believe

813Jag
October 22nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
I'm on my way to the stadium now. Rain is still coming down.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2009, 05:03 PM
Shhh... a sneak preview of the prediction from this week's CSN Way. ;)

Five Outside the Sports Network Top 25
Prairie View A&M at Southern. Sure, Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Alabama A&M or Alcorn State could knock the Panthers off their perch. But should head coach Henry Frazier III’s troops do what hasn’t been done since 1988 - beat Southern in Baton Rouge - linebacker Renoldo Revuelta and company should be able to waltz to their first-ever SWAC championship game this December. The SWAC’s top defense will match up against Jaguar quarterback Bryant Lee and the high-octane Southern offense. Will Southern be able to knock down the Panthers? I don’t think Southern will get their customary 37 points per game, but they’ll have enough to beat the Panthers and make this SWAC race interesting.

Victorious Human Jukeboxes 30, Blown-Over Marching Storm 23

jstate83
October 22nd, 2009, 05:05 PM
7:30 i believe

What's with the HAHA Jstate sig?
We been telling ya'll Woody ain't worth a crap but we still managed to send ya'll home with a L. :lol:

MSUBear42
October 22nd, 2009, 06:34 PM
Yikes, tiny crowd

TexasTerror
October 22nd, 2009, 06:37 PM
Our tennis tournament got called for the day due to rain. It's not raining here in NOLA or at the very least, it's just a slight sprinkle.

What's the status in Baton Rouge as it relates to weather?

SU_fan06
October 22nd, 2009, 10:20 PM
What's with the HAHA Jstate sig?
We been telling ya'll Woody ain't worth a crap but we still managed to send ya'll home with a L. :lol:

1-4 is whats funny!

congrats PVAM. i guess the baseball team will cheer me up with another SWAC title

TexasTerror
October 23rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
Congrats to my fellow WHS alum Donald Babers on leading PVAMU to victory! The Panthers may get 10 games in this season!

Did I really hear the SWAC run a commercial that called them the "Southwest Athletic Conference" and now the Southwestern Athletic Conference?

WestCoastAggie
October 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM
Kudos PV!

jstate83
October 23rd, 2009, 02:15 PM
1-4 is whats funny!

congrats PVAM. i guess the baseball team will cheer me up with another SWAC title

Yep.
Maybe we should start scheduling D3 school's at the beginning of the season to give our win loss record that "Inflated look" just to feel good like ya'll.xeyebrowx

Beating Central State by 68 points don't mean you have a good team. xlolx
But be happy with those D3 Happy Feeling victories that gives you a winning record right now. xthumbsupx

WestCoastAggie
October 23rd, 2009, 02:31 PM
Yep.
Maybe we should start scheduling D3 school's at the beginning of the season to give our win loss record that "Inflated look" just to feel good like ya'll.xeyebrowx

Beating Central State by 68 points don't mean you have a good team. xlolx
But be happy with those D3 Happy Feeling victories that gives you a winning record right now. xthumbsupx

And this is comng from a fan of a school who dodged the Panthers and didn't want to schedule them. xwhistlex

Runner
October 23rd, 2009, 02:35 PM
Should be a good one.

jstate83
October 23rd, 2009, 02:38 PM
And this is comng from a fan of a school who dodged the Panthers and didn't want to schedule them. xwhistlex

Dude.
A good lie never trumps the truth.

P. View ain't JSU's problem.
For years we been scheduling crying mofo's helping them fill their stadium seats.
That shat ain't happening anymore since teams turned us down this year when we tried to get the CCC moved to Thanksgiving Day.
Now people act like it's our duty to overlook that shat and schedule P. View in our off years.
P. View cried every year we laid 60 plus on them and now all of a sudden, we supposed to jump when the yell.

How the fugg can we dodge a team that the SWAC took off our schedule 2 years ago as part of the on going rotation.
Why the fugg would we dodge a team that ain't been crap to us in 70 years.
Got a problem with it then talk to the SWAC.
JSU ain't stupid enough to schedule 10 games in a row with no breaks.

Learn the fact's before you post so RESEARCH before you post on this subject again.
P. View has 2 winning seasons in 70 years and people are losing thier dang minds.
LAWD.........................xlolx

WestCoastAggie
October 23rd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Dude.
A good lie never trumps the truth.

P. View ain't JSU's problem.
For years we been scheduling crying mofo's helping them fill their stadium seats.
That shat ain't happening anymore since teams turned us down this year when we tried to get the CCC moved to Thanksgiving Day.
Now people act like it's our duty to overlook that shat and schedule P. View in our off years.
P. View cried every year we laid 60 plus on them and now all of a sudden, we supposed to jump when the yell.

How the fugg can we dodge a team that the SWAC took off our schedule 2 years ago as part of the on going rotation.
Why the fugg would we dodge a team that ain't been crap to us in 70 years.
Got a problem with it then talk to the SWAC.
JSU ain't stupid enough to schedule 10 games in a row with no breaks.

Learn the fact's before you post so RESEARCH before you post on this subject again.
P. View has 2 winning seasons in 70 years and people are losing thier dang minds.
LAWD.........................xlolx
Whatever you say dude. I just hope u can get past Alcorn in the East. xlolx

jstate83
October 23rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
Whatever you say dude. I just hope u can get past Alcorn in the East. xlolx

Trust.
I'm not trying to convine you.xlolx
What point would that serve. xwhistlex

As for Alcorn, they the same ole Alcorn to us no matter what.
Just like Valley will be the same ole Valley this weekend no matter what problems JSU is having.xlolx

WileECoyote06
October 23rd, 2009, 03:00 PM
Sidebar: Central State is a division II school. Just like Delta State.

jstate83
October 23rd, 2009, 03:11 PM

I know.xthumbsupx
Sarcasm...........xlolx

SUjagTILLiDIE
October 23rd, 2009, 04:10 PM

Them folks in Jackson hate SU so much xsmhx .

SUjagTILLiDIE
October 26th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Pics from The SU Houston Alumni Viewing Party. xthumbsupx
http://www.houstonjaguars.com/DSC00824.JPG

http://www.houstonjaguars.com/pictures.htm
Scroll down for more pics