PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Dedicated to AppSt

89Hen
December 16th, 2005, 10:40 PM
As much as it hurts me to not be able to dedicate my 10,000th post to my own team, here's to AppSt and their first National Championship. A team that has had a long road to the promised land and deserves this championship as much as anyone. Jerry Moore has been a fixture in I-AA for so many years, congrats to him and his family. The AppSt fans turned out in record numbers all year, congrats to them. Of course congrats to the players and other involved with the team.

UNI, you are next on the list along with McNeese as the most deserving. Congrats on proving to all us east coasters that you are not a "dome team". I fully expect to see Farley and company hoisting that trophy very soon.

Thanks to everyone here for a memorable year in I-AA. I'm not sure how we're going to top this in 2006. Wait, I know... an A10 team winning the NC again. Do you realize that the year following a SoCon NC in an odd year, the A10 has.... ah, never mind. A10 rules!

ALL HAIL APPALACHIAN STATE - 2005 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! :bow: :beerchug:

Mountaineer
December 16th, 2005, 10:44 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Most excellent 10,000th there 89Hen.

Here's hoping for 10,000 more. :rotateh: :beerchug:

blackfordpu
December 16th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Classy way to ring in 10,000 hen. Good job! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

AppFootballAlum
December 16th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Nice 10,000th Hen - I agree, classy

blukeys
December 16th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Very great 10,000th post 89. But my 2000th post looks better. I of course will be collecting Social Security and following the Hens all over the U.S. before I get to 10,000. Your ability to juggle job, family, golf. UD, and AGS will always be a mystery to me. So It goes.

Congratulations on having the AGS odometer turn over to the 5th digit. Thank You for all of your efforts to maintain and improve this board even if some of us have a few clueless moments (Go Penn!!!!)

It is through your efforts and the efforts of others such as Ralph (and many others) that one day I-AA will get the recognition it so richly deserves.
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

ngineer
December 16th, 2005, 11:01 PM
You'll have to change your name to Minny Sota--"Land of 10,000 Posts".. :bow:

Tribe4SF
December 16th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Congrats to a true "elder". Among the most knowledgeable people you'll find when it comes to I-AA football. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

LeopardFan04
December 16th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Congrats Hen and Congrats App. St. :hyped: :hurray: :bow:

Hansel
December 17th, 2005, 07:03 AM
did you have a 10,000th post prepared for UNI, if so feel free to share :)

RadMann
December 17th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Darn, I've been on this board since its original incarnation on Escribe and then through the various locations/versions and I'm not even up to 1,000 yet. That's a lot of posts!

MR. CHICKEN
December 17th, 2005, 08:07 AM
As much as it hurts me to not be able to dedicate my 10,000th post to my own team, here's to AppSt and their first National Championship. A team that has had a long road to the promised land and deserves this championship as much as anyone. Jerry Moore has been a fixture in I-AA for so many years, congrats to him and his family. The AppSt fans turned out in record numbers all year, congrats to them. Of course congrats to the players and other involved with the team.

UNI, you are next on the list along with McNeese as the most deserving. Congrats on proving to all us east coasters that you are not a "dome team". I fully expect to see Farley and company hoisting that trophy very soon.

Thanks to everyone here for a memorable year in I-AA. I'm not sure how we're going to top this in 2006. Wait, I know... an A10 team winning the NC again. Do you realize that the year following a SoCon NC in an odd year, the A10 has.... ah, never mind. A10 rules!

ALL HAIL APPALACHIAN STATE - 2005 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! :bow: :beerchug:

10K....WELL CRAFTED...AN'...INTELLIGENT POSTS.....DONE IN UH CLASS MANNER...........WHAT'S WRONG WHIFF YOU LAD?....YER UH DELAWARE FAN!.......BUK!...BUK!...BUK!...BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK! xsmoochx

OL FU
December 17th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Congratulations on 10,000 and from a selfish standpoint, thanks for keeping entertained and informed.

and Yep :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: to ASU and Coach Moore.

GrizFamily
December 17th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Been to Chatty many times and watched it for the remainder. I have never seen the stands so full. Appy brought a huge contingent and the locals and UNI fans were able to fill the other side. What a great event. Both teams played well and both deserved to win. The final break bounced Appy's way that finally got the Chipper they have been so close to in previous years. Congrats to you.

Congrats to the UNI team and fans. It was a great year for you. I think you proved that you are not just a dome team with wins over two tough programs on the road. In time you will come to savor this one like I can now do with last years loss in the chipper.

Thanks for treating a Griz fan with such class. I'm glad I went to the game even though we were not in the game. Both the Ap and UNI fans were very classy and represented their team and institutions very well. Hats off to both programs.

dungeonjoe
December 17th, 2005, 04:19 PM
here's to you, Hen! Now go get that Christmas shopping done :)

LBPop
December 18th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Perfect post for 10K. Will keep reading your stuff with interest and I look forward to catching you in the spring. Best wishes to you, Mrs. Hen/Hoya, Esq. and the family. :beerchug:

colgate13
December 19th, 2005, 07:28 AM
I'll add my ASU congrats as well! Great job and a great game by both teams. You officially have championship status for the next two weeks in my book, then it's a brand new year!!!! :nod:

buckp
December 19th, 2005, 07:38 AM
I'm a little late, but very fitting, 89....good job!!!! :bow: