bobcat7
October 20th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Albany @ Monmouth

Bryant vs. CCSU

Duquesne @ SFPA

Sacred Heart @ Wagner

danefan
October 20th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Albany @ Monmouth - A bigger margin of victory than most will predict. The Albany defense is stifling. 3TDs in the last 18 quarters. McCarty has a big day and its all over for Monmouth.

Bryant vs. CCSU - This is going to be close. Bryant figured something out after their Fordham debacle. Don't sleep on the Bulldogs CCSU.

Duquesne @ SFPA - St. Francis sucks again.

Sacred Heart @ Wagner - Sacred heart is tougher than they were in the beginning of the season. I'm sure they're wishing they could go back in time and play Marist and Holy Cross again. They'll take their frustration out on Wagner.

aceinthehole
October 20th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Albany @ Monmouth - As expected, Monmouth has struggled with a new QB. The Hawks still have good coaching, Sinisi, and its a home game - I don't expect a blow out, but I just don't see how MU will hang.

Bryant vs. CCSU - Central's first visit to Bryant, and the Bulldogs are a good team. CCSU still can't shake off the slow starts, but QB Wankett is really finding a groove. Blue Devils take some positive momentum into the huge game next week.

Duquesne @ Saint Francis - Just when you think the Red Flash have turned the corner, they lay an egg.

Sacred Heart @ Wagner - SHU is a few too many mistakes away from a good record this year, plus Wagner is just too Jeckel and Hyde for me to take again this year.

Seahawks Fan
October 20th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Albany @ Monmouth
Bryant vs. CCSU
Duquesne @ SFPA
Sacred Heart @ Wagner

dgreco
October 20th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Albany @ Monmouth - Albany has done almost everything we expect, and we except a win here.
Bryant vs. CCSU - going to bank on a half homer/half think they can do it. LAst year they almost pulled it off and they are better this year. Also, they are 20-3 at home over the last 5 seasons.
Duquesne @ SFPA - SFPA started off good, but they ahve slowed down... I think Duquesne gets the win here.
Sacred Heart @ Wagner - Both teams are a crapshoot this year. One week good, one week bad. I just think the home team gets the win. Besides a few bad plays Wagner is a 5-1 team.

WWII
October 20th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Albany @ Monmouth
Bryant vs. CCSU
Duquesne @ SFPA
Sacred Heart @ Wagner

Dane96
October 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Albany @ Monmouth
Bryant vs. CCSU
Duquesne @ SFPA
Sacred Heart @ Wagner

BobbyMo
October 20th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Albany @ Monmouth: Could be close, but Albany is tough tuff tough
Bryant vs. CCSU: Home team by 5-8pts
Duquesne @ SFPA: Hate to say it, but RMU skunked them, and RMU is having a really tough go this year.
Sacred Heart @ Wagner : Home team pick again, toughest game to pick this week, maybe for the NEC this year.

seahawkfan2007
October 20th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Albany @ Monmouth: Albany takes care of business week in and week out. Monmouth should make this a close one but I like the Danes by 10. Albany 27-17
Bryant vs. CCSU: CCSU is still my pick to win the NEC. Bryant is a solid team but CCSU will make some big plays that the Bulldogs won't respond to. CCSU 28-13
Duquesne @ St. Francis, Pa: The Red Flash looked like they were making strides early this year but lately have run out of gas. Duquesne 34-20
SHU @ Wagner: The young Seahawks have been up and down through their first six. I think they have it together now and will start to play consistently well. Wagner 31-21.

danefan
October 21st, 2009, 10:49 AM
Coach Ford post-Bryant and pre-Monmouth interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygid2BW_PyE

Raider Dane
October 21st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Albany @ Monmouth
CCSU @ Bryant
Duquesne @ SFPA
SHU @ Wagner

Original_RMC
October 22nd, 2009, 07:07 AM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/a/an/anonymous/2008/12/08/bump.gif

Original_RMC
October 23rd, 2009, 07:20 AM
Albany @ Monmouth
I spent a lot of time looking online at stats and reading up on both teams. After reading about Monmouth (Homecoming game - Sinisi could become the all time rushing in NEC history) I was thinking they could just do it. Then I read just how solid across the board Albany. I think Monmouth will start fast and Albany will remain focus. McCarty breaks a huge run late for Albany to setup the game winning FG.
Albany 31-28

CCSU @ Bryant
I know Bryant is very tough at home but CCSU is on a mission and they won't let Bryant stop them. Bryant will play tough and will keep the game close and will have many chances to win but a late INT seals the victory for CCSU
CCSU 24-20

Duquesne @ SFPA
Too many injures for the Dukes. Night game for SFPA and I have to believe they want to show that they are not the same SFPA of old.
SFPA 42-38

(The mascot for SFPA freaks me out - Crazy Monk (http://www.francis.edu/images/AthleticNewImages/TailgateButton%20copy.jpg))

SHU @ Wagner
Wagner leads the NEC with 17 rushing TDs. SHU has given up 72pts vs. rushing attacking in 6 games. Wagner coming off a bye week will start slow but that rushing attack will close out the game for Wagner later in the 4th
Wagner 28-20

JMG1MON
October 23rd, 2009, 10:29 AM
Damn you St. Francis!!!!! You are killing me in the standings!!!!!!!!!!

On to the picks:

Bryant vs. CCSU Just a feeling that they are going to win this one. Bryant is very, very tough at home.
Duquesne @ SFPA I am picking St. Francis to lose every time from now on in conference play!!!!
Sacred Heart @ Wagner Sacred Heart just got shredded by Monmouth. Wagner can score some points.

Albany @ Monmouth Only chance I have of getting back into this thing is to go with the homer pick. Honestly, I do not think we have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this game, however, we are much better against traditional offenses than spread offenses.

Original_RMC
October 23rd, 2009, 04:01 PM
get those picks in

NFLCB2
October 23rd, 2009, 04:43 PM
Albany @ Monmouth
Bryant vs. CCSU
Duquesne @ SFPA
Sacred Heart @ Wagner

NFLCB2
October 23rd, 2009, 04:45 PM
Albany @ Monmouth
Bryant vs. CCSU
Duquesne @ SFPA
Sacred Heart @ Wagner

downbythebeach
October 24th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Albany @ Monmouth
Bryant vs. CCSU
Duquesne @ SFPA
Sacred Heart @ Wagner

Seahawks Fan
October 24th, 2009, 10:38 AM
It's overcast but still no rain in Monmouth County, NJ. Should be good weather for the Monmouth and Wagner games. In the low 70s.

dgreco
October 24th, 2009, 07:00 PM
what a tough tough tough loss for Bryant. Two years now they had a chance to beat CCSU and blew it. Also, 2 of the last 3 weeks they were around and couldn't get it done.

seahawkfan2007
October 24th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Re: Bryant and CCSU. Did Bryant go for two or miss the extra point?

dgreco
October 24th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Re: Bryant and CCSU. Did Bryant go for two or miss the extra point?

miss the xp.

Seawolf97
October 24th, 2009, 09:39 PM
what a tough tough tough loss for Bryant. Two years now they had a chance to beat CCSU and blew it. Also, 2 of the last 3 weeks they were around and couldn't get it done.

Tough loss but you contiune to improve. I still feel you are headed for the top tier in the NEC. Keep it goingxthumbsupx

Seahawks Fan
October 24th, 2009, 11:24 PM

You guys can hold your head up high. Bryant is playing great NEC football in your first year. Great addition to the league. xnodx

downbythebeach
October 25th, 2009, 08:00 AM
So Saint Francis beat Duquesne 31-14 for the first time in the last ten tries in a series that dates back to 1904 I believe, with the flash only winning a couple games.
I have to wonder whats going on there......are there any duq football fans on the board? For some reason they dont even have that Michigan State transfer starting, but that was the least of their worries yesterday. SFU wasnt at full strenght yesterday, but they got a running back back from injury that hadnt played since the N Iowa game, and it showed. They were running up and down the field. The defense looked good too, but they've been pretty tough all season.

Original_RMC
October 25th, 2009, 09:27 AM
St. Francis (Pa.) 31, Duquesne 14 — Converted quarterback Connor Dixon (South Park) caught seven passes for 68 yards and caught a fourth-quarter touchdown pass as Duquesne (2-6, 1-4) avoided the shutout in a loss to St. Francis (2-6, 1-4).

I know the Dukes have a lot of injures but to have a DI QB Transfer move to WR could be a bad sign.