PDA

View Full Version : Any Games on Tonight?

colgate13
December 16th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I don't really have any plans tonight, maybe grab a few beers and a pizza. Anyone know if there is anything worth watching on TV tonight? Maybe a MAC Championship rerun, or perhaps the Wheaties Blockbuster Crocodile Bowl?

:confused:

goasu984Life
December 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM
IS THERE ANYTHING ON TONIGHT?

What are you talking about? Of course there is a game tonight! Geez, the championship game is tonight! Five hours and 19 minutes from now!!

What? It was a joke? Oh, sorry. I'm a little on edge right now! I think I need a drink. xprost2x

jwfgeol
December 16th, 2005, 01:58 PM
I don't really have any plans tonight, maybe grab a few beers and a pizza. Anyone know if there is anything worth watching on TV tonight? Maybe a MAC Championship rerun, or perhaps the Wheaties Blockbuster Crocodile Bowl?

I think poker is on, so I may be watching it. Might flip over to ESPN2 around 8 to see what's on.

grizband
December 16th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I think poker is on, so I may be watching it. Might flip over to ESPN2 around 8 to see what's on.
Yeah, the Deuce usually has something good on. I think I'll take my chances tonight.

Bronco
December 16th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Actually heard ESPN radio promoting the game this AM...

Wish I was there..

carney2
December 16th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Will, of course, be watching "Law & Order" reruns on TNT.

griz37
December 16th, 2005, 02:23 PM

What? It was a joke? Oh, sorry. I'm a little on edge right now! I think I need a drink. xprost2x

I noticed ESPN is showing the Sixers & Heat. You must be a big Philly fan? :D

colgate13
December 16th, 2005, 02:26 PM

Really? Just poker? No bowling, or even curling????

Well, good thing I live close to Canada and get CBC. They are showing their second of four debates on TV tonite. I guess they have a big election next year.

It's either that, or the Soap Network. All My Children is on at 8 followed by One Life to Live at 9. They're OK I guess. I just wish General Hospital, which comes on at 10, came on earlier...

One can always hope that QVC will have a good sale! :xmas:

Coopernh
December 16th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Who are the Announcers????

goasu984Life
December 16th, 2005, 03:24 PM
I noticed ESPN is showing the Sixers & Heat. You must be a big Philly fan? :D
Yeah, nothing I like more than a little NBA Action -- IT'S FAN-TASTIC!!!!!!!

colgate13
December 16th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Who are the Announcers????

For the CBC Debate? I can't seem to find that anywhere online... All I know is Liberal Paul Martin, Conservative Stephen Harper, New Democrat Jack Layton and the Bloc Québécois's Gilles Duceppe are facing off at 8. Should be exciting! :smiley_wi

TigerFan17
December 16th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I'll probably just get a movie.

AppFootballAlum
December 16th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Really? Just poker? No bowling, or even curling????

Well, good thing I live close to Canada and get CBC. They are showing their second of four debates on TV tonite. I guess they have a big election next year.

It's either that, or the Soap Network. All My Children is on at 8 followed by One Life to Live at 9. They're OK I guess. I just wish General Hospital, which comes on at 10, came on earlier...

One can always hope that QVC will have a good sale! :xmas:

Well, if they don't have curling, I say stick with the BASSMASTERS Classic

Maverick
December 16th, 2005, 03:39 PM
What is the line on the those CBC debates? At least maybe the over/under would be interesting to know. I don't want to be seen as one of those silly Americans that doesn't care about what goes on outside of the US. On the other hand, I wouldn't be caught dead watching them (maybe if they were in Quebecois (SP?)). I may not want to be seen that way, but I damn sure will be watching the only true D-I national championship decided the correct way!!!

Chatty Fever - Only those who have had it can understand it!!!

Good Luck to ASU and UNI, though only one may win, may they both play like champions!!!

phyrbirdphan
December 16th, 2005, 04:16 PM
So the dog show is on ESPN2 tonight? :hurray:

LacesOut
December 16th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I can't watch. At least not the first three quarters or so. Promised my sister I would watch my 8 year old nephew so she could go Christmas shopping for a few hours. The little firecracker wants to go ice skating and then go get some ice cream.

ESPN better show the freaking highlights either tonight or tomorrow. Alot of highlights.

GaSouthern
December 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I'll probably just get a movie.

i'll just sit at home and watch the Hugo Bowl from when GSU beat the tar out of MTSU

HA YEAH RIGHT! Go SoCon!!!

blukeys
December 16th, 2005, 05:13 PM

Big CSI fan here. I'll be watching the reruns on Spike Network. :rolleyes:

blackfordpu
December 16th, 2005, 08:21 PM
I'm really enjoying "The American President" on TBS right now. Seems to be a good movie. I wish there was a good college game on tonight. ;)

TexasTerror
December 16th, 2005, 08:37 PM
I'm really enjoying "The American President" on TBS right now. Seems to be a good movie. I wish there was a good college game on tonight. ;)

Sadly enough, I saw that movie when it was out in theatres... :bang:

blackfordpu
December 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Sadly enough, I saw that movie when it was out in theatres... :bang:

It's actually not a bad movie but if you saw it in the theatres please tell me it was with a girl that picked the movie! :eek:

SunCoastBlueHen
December 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Just finished watching "Elf". That Will Ferrell sure is funny. :)

ngineer
December 16th, 2005, 09:06 PM
I've been watching an off-beat movie, sort of a take-off of a David Niven flick a number of years ago, only this time the movie is called "The Purple Panther". There are these 'cute' [that's for Appalachian Babe] Barney like guys dressed in purple running around picking the pockets of these guys dressed in black hats or helmets. The problem is there are these idiots that keep talking about or sorts of things like a Rose Bowl, and some guy named Bush, and something about Texas..I wonder what they're watching while they're talking...I thought the movie would be more 'offensive' but overall I think there still might be a dramatic ending... :cool: