PDA

View Full Version : SoCon Official Site Headlines

SoCon48
December 16th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Front and center with picture on today's SoCon official website is the Assoc Press All-America team. Nearly noon on game day.
Pleeeease. Somebody tell them the Southen Conference has a team in TODAY'S National Championship game. :doh:

Either the NC game doesn't warrant headlines or who made the All-America team is more important with NChampionship game second.

Oh well.

Furman had 3
GSU 2
ASU 2
Elon 1
Wofford 1
UNI 2
New Hamp 4

on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd teams

www.soconsports.com

NEVER MIND, they just changed it to a I-AA championship preview at 12:05 PM.

chattanoogamocs
December 16th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Actually, the "IAA Championship Preview" headline was up last night (at least when I checked updated stats or basketball at about 1am)...maybe your browser just needed to be refreshed?

(btw...about half the staff is here in Chattanooga...working the game)

Good luck to App this evening...someone is going to get an early Christmas present tonight...unfortunately, someone else will get a bag of coal.

Griswold
December 16th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Either the NC game doesn't warrant headlines or who made the All-America team is more important with NChampionship game second.

I figured you'd be happy with that. It seems that all you've been wanting to do is complain about individual awards. :deadhorse:

I sure hope the players aren't as hung up on them as you are. You're bring people down. :bang:

YOUR TEAM IS PLAYING FOR ITS FIRST EVER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, ENJOY THE MOMENT! xprost2x

eagleskins
December 16th, 2005, 05:58 PM
GSU had 3 guys. Mohring made 3rd team.

catamount man
December 16th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Good luck to the Mountaineers tonight! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!