PDA

View Full Version : CSN West: Valley Game of the Year Should Settle Some Questions

CSN-info
October 13th, 2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/skins/andreas_01/img/82529_CSNWest.JPG

CSN West: Valley Game of the Year Should Settle Some Questions
By Kent Schmidt, CSN West Columnist

All the preseason publications. All the hype. All the bragging rights. All the playoff and league title implications. They all come to the UNI-Dome field in Cedar Falls, Iowa this Saturday.

Like seen in the past three years, the winner of the Southern Illinois-Northern Iowa game will have the inside track for the Missouri Valley Football Conference title in 2009.

Both teams, like in the past, are undefeated within the conference when they meet. And like past, recent seasons, the winner will likely be the winner in the MVFC.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/10/13/csn-west-valley-game-of-the-year-should?blog=5)

Screamin_Eagle174
October 14th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Montana has won 18 straight games within the Big Sky with the 34-20 loss to EWU being the last time the Grizzlies lost in 2005.

Montana lost to Weber State last year. xcoffeex

And his name is Erik Meyer.

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 09:15 AM
I'm thinking the winner of this game @ SDSU will be the Valley game of the year. xthumbsupx

Big Al
October 14th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I'm thinking the winner of this game @ SDSU will be the Valley game of the year. xthumbsupx

You may be on to something.

RabidRabbit
October 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM

Yes, I have strong confidence that the "title game" will be played in Brookings this year. It will be interesting if the three teams round robin on each other.

Going back to the article, I'm surprised that "Bison" Kent didn't even mention this 96th meeting between the Jacks and Bison. Dakota Marker is a BIG game, and records can get tossed out the window between these two team.

To quote Bohl, it should be a WHALE of a game! xthumbsupx

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 01:27 PM
To quote Bohl, it should be a WHALE of a game! xthumbsupx

I think he's a beached coach :(

achrist70
October 14th, 2009, 01:31 PM
It is actually called Stan Sherriff field.