PDA

View Full Version : MEAC - Week 7 Predictions

DSUrocks07
October 12th, 2009, 01:01 PM
This week we have the match-up that has been building all year. FAMU vs SC State, Rattlers vs Bulldogs. The Showdown in O-town, with the winner gaining the inside track to the MEAC championship. This is easily the MEAC Game of the Year and arguably FCS game of the week.

In other matchups you have Morgan State taking on Howard as the Bears will try to keep pace with the winner of the FAMU-SCSU game in the conference. (MSU still faces both these teams later this season.) Hampton faces Norfolk State in the battle of Hampton Roads, Bethune-Cookman faces Savannah State as the Wildcats are coming off their first win of the season over the Hornets of Delaware State. And the Hornets will travel up to Ann Arbor to face the Michigan Wolverines (FBS).

Games this week:

Florida A&M @ South Carolina State
2:00pm on ESPNU

Howard @ Morgan State
7:30pm

Hampton @ Norfolk State
1:00pm

Bethune-Cookman @ Savannah State
5:00pm

Delaware State @ Michigan
12:00pm

Bye: North Carolina A&T (who will gain a conference victory in the standings over Delaware State due to the Michigan conflict)

seattlespider
October 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I might have to get to a bar to watch that FAMU/SCSU game (any excuse to drink early, 'natch). Since my brother is a FAMU alum, I will go with FAMU 24-20.

Big Dawg
October 12th, 2009, 01:48 PM
I've got FAMU, Morgan State, Norfolk State, BCU, and Michigan winning.

WestCoastAggie
October 12th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Spread for the FAMU/SCSU game is -7.

and A&T is going to win more games then they have in a LONG TIME!

B&G
October 12th, 2009, 02:32 PM
2:00pm on ESPNU------- SCSU 28-24 (SCSU is slightly better on defense while FAMU is slightly more explosive on offense. If Vann runs wild on returns, then it could spell trouble for SCSU)

Howard @ Morgan State
7:30pm ------------- Morgan St 14-3

Hampton @ Norfolk State
1:00pm --------------- Hampton 27-21 (the only two MEAC teams I haven't seen play this year. Makes it a tough call)

5:00pm --------------- Bethune 37-10

12:00pm ------------ Michigan 51-6 (they could run up the score to exorcise their FCS demons)

RattlerFan70
October 12th, 2009, 02:47 PM
The game will be televised live on ESPN360.com at 2:00 p.m. and air nationally via taped delay at 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time on ESPNU…..
http://www.famu.edu/famcast/?main&home

Howard @ Morgan State

Hampton @ Norfolk State