PDA

View Full Version : No one is invincible

PantherRob82
October 12th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Everyone wants to argue who is number one, but look at the top teams:

Richmond: JMU gave them the game inside the 10. Delaware was a FG away.
Villanova: Lost to UNH
UNI: Played a bad game, but still won by 15.
Montana: Almost lost to NAU and UC-Davis
UNH: No scares yet.

I would be suprised if anyone goes undefeated. Especially in the CAA.

Cocky
October 12th, 2009, 09:30 AM
JSU should go undefeated in the OVC and FCS.

Bam
October 12th, 2009, 10:03 AM

It sure looks like there will be no resistance from EKU.

HiHiYikas
October 12th, 2009, 11:25 AM
App State hasn't exactly looked stellar this season, but it could be said that the Mountaineers are a couple of missed FG's, a bad snap, and a fumble or two away from 4-0.

Then again, what's that saying about candy and nuts?

ValleyChamp
October 12th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I am invincible.

smallcollegefbfan
October 12th, 2009, 11:30 AM

I agree that JSU should. They don't play anyone that great and they look like a strong top 10-15 team easily. They should steam roll the OVC this year. EIU and EKU are the best teams left and JSU should win those by 14-20 points.

I remember hearing all the hype from JSU last year and I said wait one more year for the transfers to gel and they are making me look good. They are very impressive from what I have seen. If JSU is going to make noise on the national scene this is the year though with Henderson, Perrilloux, Wade, etc. all seniors. Is Heath pretty fast? Seems with his numbers and size that he could be getting NFL looks.

Redbirdz
October 12th, 2009, 12:01 PM
JSU is good and would deep into the playoffs if the APR thing didn't bar them from participating. I would love to see them play UNI or Richmond.

Cocky
October 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I agree that JSU should. They don't play anyone that great and they look like a strong top 10-15 team easily. They should steam roll the OVC this year. EIU and EKU are the best teams left and JSU should win those by 14-20 points.

I remember hearing all the hype from JSU last year and I said wait one more year for the transfers to gel and they are making me look good. They are very impressive from what I have seen. If JSU is going to make noise on the national scene this is the year though with Henderson, Perrilloux, Wade, etc. all seniors. Is Heath pretty fast? Seems with his numbers and size that he could be getting NFL looks.

The good thing is we don't have many seniors.
RP is a senior and will be hard to replace at this level.

PantherRob82
October 12th, 2009, 12:47 PM

Is going undefeated in the OVC a tough task? ;)xlolx

Wish you guys could make the playoffs. Looking good.

TCisMYhero
October 12th, 2009, 01:02 PM
No one is invincible

.....except the Panthers!xrulesx

Bam
October 12th, 2009, 01:06 PM
[QUOTE=PantherRob82;1432503]Is going undefeated in the OVC a tough task? ;)xlolx

Should not be. EKU 22-2 the past 3 season's (Da*n TSU) xmadx

proasu89
October 12th, 2009, 07:18 PM
App State hasn't exactly looked stellar this season, but it could be said that the Mountaineers are a couple of missed FG's, a bad snap, and a fumble or two away from 4-0.

Then again, what's that saying about candy and nuts?

If your Aunt had them then she'd be your Unclexnodx