Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

Bye Week
Wagner

danefan
October 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Albany vs. Bryant - from what I was told this weekend, the Albany players are sick of hearing about the "new guy" Bryant. They aren't sleeping on this team and they're looking for a BIG win to "welcome" Bryant to the real NEC.

CCSU @ Duquesne - Central is the best team in the NEC right now.

Monmouth @ Sacred Heart - Sacred Heart has righted the ship since its first two games. Monmouth lost to Wagner. Enough said.

RMU vs. SFPA - St. Francis' speed will be too much for RMU. Yes, I said St. Francis' speed.

aceinthehole
October 12th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Albany vs. Bryant - from what I was told this weekend, the Albany players are sick of hearing about the "new guy" Bryant. They aren't sleeping on this team and they're looking for a BIG win to "welcome" Bryant to the real NEC.

CCSU @ Duquesne - Central is the best team in the NEC right now.

Monmouth @ Sacred Heart - Sacred Heart has righted the ship since its first two games. Monmouth lost to Wagner. Enough said.

RMU vs. SFPA - St. Francis' speed will be too much for RMU. Yes, I said St. Francis' speed.

Just a couple of comments.

I was disapointed in Bryant's game with Fordham. I expected better from them.

Don't sandbag :) Albany is the best team in the NEC until we beat you.

Monmouth had some player suspensions, and that have that rookie QB. They are down from a the usual Monmouth, but dangerous with Sinisi.

Read Colonialscorner.com - It sounds like the locker room (QB situation) is a mess in Moon Twp. This team has underachived for a few years, and it may be time for new blood at RMU.

danefan
October 12th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Just a couple of comments.

I was disapointed in Bryant's game with Fordham. I expected better from them.

Don't sandbag :) Albany is the best team in the NEC until we beat you.

Monmouth had some player suspensions, and that have that rookie QB. They are down from a the usual Monmouth, but dangerous with Sinisi.

Read Colonialscorner.com - It sounds like the locker room (QB situation) is a mess in Moon Twp. This team has underachived for a few years, and it may be time for new blood at RMU.

I'm not sandbagging. If Albany plays like it did against Duquense I don't think Central can win. The Albany defense is unbelievably good. Duquesne only scored at the end of the first half because Albany literally had 50+ yards of penalties in the drive (35 yards on 1 play). However, Albany hasn't played like that against anyone else yet. Something clicked against Duquesne and hopefully it will continue, but I'm not sold yet.

As far as Monmouth, I'm not surprised at all. I thought Monmouth lost way too much from last year and I didn't think they were that good last year either. Sinisi cannot do it himself.

Raider Dane
October 12th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Albany vs Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs SFPA

RattlerFan70
October 12th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

dgreco
October 12th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Albany vs. Bryant - Bryant played horrible saturday. I am not sure if they same-day bused or not, but they were not there on the field. Albany wins big.
CCSU @ Duquesne - I agree w/ danfan they are the team in the NEC right now
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart - Monmouth corrects the problems of last week and gets the win.
RMU vs. SFPA - rough year for RMU, SFPA wins it in a close one.

Seahawks Fan
October 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

89Hen
October 12th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

aceinthehole
October 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Albany vs. Bryant - Danes were firing on all cylinders last week and Bryant's D stalled in the Bronx.

CCSU @ Duquesne - If Central actually plays a full game, instead of a half, they could be very, very good.

Monmouth @ Sacred Heart - SHU isn't as bad as their record, and I think MU has a few questions to answer.

Bobby Mo vs. Saint Francis - The Flash need this game bad, and RMU is having big problems (although they have good talent).

BobbyMo
October 12th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Albany vs. Bryant: I think I say this every week when they play NEC teams, but Albany is just 2 much for the dogs.
CCSU @ Duquesne: Probably wont be close.
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart: Should not be close
RMU vs. SFPA: Praying that it is close, i simply can not pick the Franks to beat RoMo.

Looks like all road teams... ughhh im going to keep falling in the picks after a rough week last week.

NFLCB2
October 12th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Albany vs. Bryant - To much McCarty
CCSU @ Duquesne- To much Mallory
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart- To much GUMBS (He might be the most entertaining player in college football PERIOD, Keep your eyes on #28!)
RMU vs. SFPA- To much Annexation of Puerto Rico!xlolx

WWII
October 12th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

Dane96
October 13th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

seahawkfan2007
October 13th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Albany vs. Bryant: Albany is still the king of the NEC. At home they will win by 2-3 TD's. Albany 31-14
CCSU @ Duquesne: CCSU vs. Albany will decide the NEC champ. CCSU 38-14
Monmouth @ SHU: Maybe Wagner is better than people think. Monmouth is a good football team and their frosh QB is very good. Monmouth 30-20
RMU vs. St. Francis(Pa): RMU can't go 0-7. It just would not be right. RMU 27-21

Ivytalk
October 13th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Albany
CCSU
Sacred Heart
St. Frannie

BucBloc
October 14th, 2009, 07:52 AM
x Albany vs. Bryant
x CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart x
x RMU vs. SFPA

bobcat7
October 14th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Albany vs. Bryant

CCSU @ Duquesne

Monmouth @ Sacred Heart

RMU vs. SFPA

Original_RMC
October 15th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Albany vs. Bryant
Albany starts slow and everyone blames it on the Week 8 matchup at Monmouth but it will be because Bryant wants to show the rest of the NEC that they are for real. Bryant will keep it close through 3 quarters (lead for Albany no larger than 10) but Albany pulls away big at the end.

Albany 34-14

CCSU @ Duquesne
LONG bus trip for CCSU. The Dukes will be ready to play but the rushing attack of CCSU is just too much for the Dukes.

CCSU 35-24

Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
It looks like a rainy Saturday in Connecticut. Statistically on Total Offense per game both teams are closed but Monmouth has the worst Total D and Pass D.
The rain will help Monmouth in defending SHU's passing attack but for how long?
SHU's has a massive OL and I think they will deploy a quick passing attack at first to loosen up Monmouth's D and then start controlling the game by controlling the clock.
SHU knows that if they stop Sinisi they can win this game and they will.

SHU 24-20

RMU vs. SFPA
Could this be the game that makes or breaks the RMU Football program?
RMU will come out with a 'us vs. the world' mentality. Many so-called fans are calling for Joe Walton to step down. Many so-called fans are publicly hating on players on blogs.
SFPA is not the same SFPA team but I think RMU needs this game too much.
RMU starts off slow and a small section of so-called fans get the chant "Joe must go" started. A player throws his helmet into the stands which will fire up the team.

RMU 28-27

Original_RMC
October 16th, 2009, 07:13 AM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/a/an/anonymous/2008/12/08/bump.gif

seahawkfan2007
October 16th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Hey DownbytheBeach, we have a tight race here. Get your picks in bud.

downbythebeach
October 17th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

JMG1MON
October 17th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Albany vs. Bryant
CCSU @ Duquesne
Monmouth @ Sacred Heart
RMU vs. SFPA

JMG1MON
October 17th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Monmouth up 21-3. Frazier is 11-13 209 yds, 2tds

JMG1MON
October 17th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Damn, I had bolded Albany, apparently it didn't go through. :(

Dane96
October 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Bryant is exactly what we expected...fricken tough.

Marty Fine said that he is building his team in the same mold as the Danes...and looks up to Ford as a mentor. Ford sees a mirror image as well.

Bryant's D has been pretty toughl today when the Danes come knocking. Given up a good amount of yards...but have shut us down in the Red Zone. Albany, has been dreadful with penalties, high-snaps, etc.

The score could be 21-3...but is 6-3 at the half.

JMG1MON
October 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
WE HAVE DISCOVERED A PASSING GAME!!!!! 28-6 MU. Frazier now with 3 td passes and 250 yds!!!

JMG1MON
October 17th, 2009, 01:58 PM
35-6 Hawks. 48 yd run by Sinisi out of the wildcat. Sinisi with 2 rushing tds and 1 receiving td.

downbythebeach
October 17th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Saint Francis just lost to rmu 28-0
thats not the same team from the beginning of the season
they are pretty bad

downbythebeach
October 17th, 2009, 02:07 PM
i dont even think some of the lineman knew the plays or who to blockxsmhx

danefan
October 17th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Bryant scores
Albany 20
Bryant 17

free on channelsurfing.

audio at foxsports980.com is pretty close to synched

dgreco
October 17th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Bryant held in there, but couldn't get it done. If they went for a field goal in one of those two 4th downs, that were in FG range for our kicker, in the second half it could of been a different game.

JMG1MON
October 17th, 2009, 02:46 PM
MU wins 42-20. Gave up a couple of garbage time tds. Almost 1000 yds of offense in the game. Frazier finishes with 322 yds, 4 tds. Monmouth also became the last team in FCS to throw an int, when their backup threw one with about 7 minutes left.