PDA

View Full Version : Halftime: Buffalo 33 FCS Southeast 3

zibby
October 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM
It may look like I just showed up today, but I've been lurking on and off for several years. I know what you azzholes have been saying about UB. And all of you who have cracked on the Bulls can SUCK IT.

What's really ironic about this is that today's result, last year's MAC Championship and four nationally televised games, this year's five nationally televised games and all the attention UB has gotten for hiring Turner Gill and for the '58 team never would have happened if the old North Atlantic Conference hadn't turned down UB's application to join. Playing I-A football wasn't the plan when UB moved up from Division III. But UB had to get out of the old Mid-Continent Conference and only the MAC was smart enough to grab New York's top state school. I hope you America East fans out there are enjoying having Binghamton in your conference instead.

So while the rest of you scrubs slog around in front a thousand fans and no TV cameras playing for something almost nobody cares about, I and the rest of the UB fans will enjoy next month's four appearances on ESPN2 and ESPNU.

And I can't wait until UB kicks Rhode Island's ass next year.

Bull_In_Exile
October 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM
It may look like I just showed up today, but I've been lurking on and off for several years. I know what you azzholes have been saying about UB. And all of you who have cracked on the Bulls can SUCK IT.

What's really ironic about this is that today's result, last year's MAC Championship and four nationally televised games, this year's five nationally televised games and all the attention UB has gotten for hiring Turner Gill and for the '58 team never would have happened if the old North Atlantic Conference hadn't turned down UB's application to join. Playing I-A football wasn't the plan when UB moved up from Division III. But UB had to get out of the old Mid-Continent Conference and only the MAC was smart enough to grab New York's top state school. I hope you America East fans out there are enjoying having Binghamton in your conference instead.

So while the rest of you scrubs slog around in front a thousand fans and no TV cameras playing for something almost nobody cares about, I and the rest of the UB fans will enjoy next month's four appearances on ESPN2 and ESPNU.

And I can't wait until UB kicks Rhode Island's ass next year.

Shut up....

PhoenixSupreme
October 10th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Umm....go back to the FBS boards...now

xblahblahxxblahblahxxblahblahx