PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for a cheer at the NC game

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 15th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Sometime during the game when teams are not about to run a play, and the ESPN is not on commercial break, everyone in the stadium on both sides needs to start yelling

I-A Su-ucks!!

*clap*, *clap*, *clap* *clap* *clap*
:cool:

ASU Kep
December 15th, 2005, 05:59 PM
That'd be awesome, I'll join in if somebody starts it.

WUTNDITWAA
December 15th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Not that I will be joining in, but it needs to be one of those one side/other side deals, where one side says "1-A" and the other says "sucks".

blukeys
December 15th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I like

16 teams !!!!

Let's face it UNI wouldn't be there in a I-A format and App would have been debatable. Under the BSC format, we might be watching UNH and Hampton!!!

windwalker
December 15th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Sometime during the game when teams are not about to run a play, and the ESPN is not on commercial break, everyone in the stadium on both sides needs to start yelling

I-A Su-ucks!!

I would rather hear

" One double A... all the way "

Kill'em
December 16th, 2005, 12:01 AM

I-A Su-ucks!!

Careful, there are people who might tar-and-feather you for your opinion. You know who they are, the I-A Gestapo. :smiley_wi

Kill'em
December 16th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Who would want to be in I-A anyway?

GSUBass
December 16th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Me...but I'll support Southern no matter where they are.

TigerFan17
December 16th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Yes...GSU would excel in I-A....good thing there is no other state school or polytechnical school to take all of the I-A money...otherwise, you guys would be screwed!

:rotateh: :rotateh: :xmas: :xmas:

PantherRob82
December 16th, 2005, 12:45 AM
how about a cheer of:

:coach: "Ralph!"
:coach: "Wallace!"

EagleCrusade
December 16th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Yes...GSU would excel in I-A....good thing there is no other state school or polytechnical school to take all of the I-A money...otherwise, you guys would be screwed!

:rotateh: :rotateh: :xmas: :xmas:

The "state" school is I-AAA (CAA member) and the "polytech" school is NAIA.

If you're talking about the flagship university (ooooh vomited in my mouth) and an institute of technology on the other hand, then yes, they have all the money.

Kill'em
December 16th, 2005, 10:06 AM
I hate to say it but we would get killed in I-A. The Georgia Southern tradition would just fade away like the names Idaho, Arkansas St, Middle Tennessee, you get my drift.

JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!