PDA

View Full Version : Miami Hurricanes fan...

Bearvision
October 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM
So, tell me about Florida A & M. The way I understand it, they have a crazy good return man, and have a pretty solid team. What should I be looking for?

Games on ESPN360.com at 7:30 EST for those interested.

Hoyadestroya85
October 6th, 2009, 09:56 AM
You should be looking for a short day and lots of playing time for the Miami backups.

Bearvision
October 6th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Ha! Yeah, pretty much...after those first four games, we could use it.

Maybe Missouri St. can pull off another upset and make it another great weekend!

Big Dawg
October 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
You don't have to worry about us...our entire O-line averages out at 185lbs, Curtis Pulley and Leroy Vann both decided that they aren't gonna play on Saturday, and we have midget playing running back...It's gonna be a long dayxsmhx

WestCoastAggie
October 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
FAMU is trying to stay healthy for their game against SC State next week. If Miami doesn't win this by halftime, something will be seriously wrong.

Big Dawg
October 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM
FAMU is trying to stay healthy for their game against SC State next week. If Miami doesn't win this by halftime, something will be seriously wrong.

Or seriously right...xnodx

grizband
October 6th, 2009, 01:15 PM
You don't have to worry about us...our entire O-line averages out at 185lbs, Curtis Pulley and Leroy Vann both decided that they aren't gonna play on Saturday, and we have midget playing running back...It's gonna be a long dayxsmhx
Did he really pull out of this game? I would have thought he would want to shine on the brightest stage he will have all season, against the biggest competition.

Bearvision
October 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Did he really pull out of this game? I would have thought he would want to shine on the brightest stage he will have all season, against the biggest competition.

This surprises me as well. I mean, the game is on ESPN360, his family would get to see them play. Are they injured?

DSUrocks07
October 6th, 2009, 01:43 PM

This surprises me as well. I mean, the game is on ESPN360, his family would get to see them play. Are they injured?

somebody's sarcasm detector needs calibration...xwhistlex

Big Dawg
October 6th, 2009, 01:50 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6830_179563617597_177465032597_3820041_5009558_n.j pg

grizband
October 6th, 2009, 01:54 PM
xoopsx I knew I should have checked it before posting... xlolx

3rd Coast Tiger
October 6th, 2009, 02:05 PM

So the O-Line weighs in more than 185 right? xlolx

Bearvision
October 7th, 2009, 08:47 AM

how in the world would I know whether he was dinged up, and they decided to hold him out or not?

Big Dawg
October 7th, 2009, 11:13 AM
how in the world would I know whether he was dinged up, and they decided to hold him out or not?

An O-line that averages out at 185lbs. and a midget playing running back should've tipped you off...

Bearvision
October 8th, 2009, 09:06 AM
An O-line that averages out at 185lbs. and a midget playing running back should've tipped you off...

I knew he was kidding about the 185 lb OL and midget RB, I thought he was basically saying they have no chance and trying to be funny. As in saying, their OL and RB's are going to look like 185 lbs. and midgets compared to ours.