PDA

View Full Version : Official 'Pray for Good Weather Saturday' Poll

KiddBrewer
October 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
According to Weather.com, the high in Boone this Saturday is around 52.....WITH A 50% CHANCE OF SHOWERSxoopsx

Join me as I pray that God will bless us with some weather better than what I sat through (proudly) when my Apps played Sammy!

(feel free to pray to your god if hes not the same as mine, too)xthumbsupx

thanks.xcoffeex

KiddBrewer
October 5th, 2009, 03:46 PM
oh, by the way, this is definitely a "thread" and not a "poll"...oopps

appfan2008
October 5th, 2009, 03:47 PM
i sure will be it was sad to see how man people showed up for the samford game... homecoming should be crazy crowded and with good weather it will be...

ToTheLeft
October 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM
After going thru the downpour that was the Liberty v JMU game, I wish you all the same fate for at least one game this year. But not homecoming, that's just cruel.

appfan2008
October 5th, 2009, 04:08 PM
After going thru the downpour that was the Liberty v JMU game, I wish you all the same fate for at least one game this year. But not homecoming, that's just cruel.

we already had it last week against samford... it poured the entire game last week

biggie
October 5th, 2009, 04:12 PM
From Booneweather.com:

"Saturday - Mostly cloudy; Slight chance of showers; High in the lower 60s; Low in the mid 40s"

Hoping that slight chance turns into none. Currently saying plenty of rain Friday night into early Saturday morning. Really don't need this season's home games to copy last year, way too much rain. And if its raining, combined with playing NCCU, we'll be lucky to get 15k into the stadium.

appfan2008
October 5th, 2009, 04:13 PM
From Booneweather.com:

"Saturday - Mostly cloudy; Slight chance of showers; High in the lower 60s; Low in the mid 40s"

Hoping that slight chance turns into none. Currently saying plenty of rain Friday night into early Saturday morning. Really don't need this season's home games to copy last year, way too much rain. And if its raining, combined with playing NCCU, we'll be lucky to get 15k into the stadium.

yeah but it is homecoming... so ... hopefully people will show up anyway...

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Dome. :D

Grizaholic17
October 5th, 2009, 05:30 PM
High of 42 expected in missoula with partly cloudy skies. Perfect day for football. Not cold enough yet though!

Screamin_Eagle174
October 5th, 2009, 05:38 PM
oh, by the way, this is definitely a "thread" and not a "poll"...oopps

Is this what it's come to now? The team's not much to crow about, so now App fans are creating threads about the weather!??

xoopsx

KiddBrewer
October 5th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Is this what it's come to now? The team's not much to crow about, so now App fans are creating threads about the weather!??

xoopsx

wait!?!? is this not AnyGivenAppalachianGameSaturday.com?

dangit, i posted at the wrong board againxoopsxxmadxxoopsx

ps. i love how if were not 4-0, we suck hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sign of the times

LacesOut
October 5th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Oh I'm definitely praying for nice weather!! My sister is getting married......outside on the beach!!!!!!!

ASU_Fanatic
October 5th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I was at the Samford game and it sucked, but the only thing I will say is is that we always seem to win in the rain.

darell1976
October 5th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Dome. :D

Ditto!!:D:D

EKUSteve
October 5th, 2009, 09:11 PM
For Tennessee St/EKU in Richmond, KY, 30% chance of showers, High 59, Low 43. Kickoff 6PM

Walkon79
October 5th, 2009, 11:10 PM
33 and Snow in the forecast for Bozeman, hosting NAU for homecoming. Great day for a Dome Team!!

appmaj
October 6th, 2009, 07:30 AM

xoopsx

It says pray for good weather...not pray for good weather in Boone