PDA

View Full Version : Early Look At Chattanooga Weather....

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Chatty 10-Day Forecast (http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTN0084?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared)

ButlerGSU
December 13th, 2005, 01:02 PM
25...ouch, I know App State is use to the cold but doesn't UNI play in a climate controlled dome?

Appstate03
December 13th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Im sure the temp during the game won't be 25 but somewhere in the mid 30's. Perfect football weather.....for App anyways

SunCoastBlueHen
December 13th, 2005, 01:13 PM
25...ouch, I know App State is use to the cold but doesn't UNI play in a climate controlled dome?

That's right. No way a dome team can win in those conditions.

Black and Gold Express
December 13th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Chatty 10-Day Forecast (http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTN0084?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared)

It will be dry, that's good. UNI's proven they can play outdoors in the cold. And I'd wager Cedar Falls is not exactly like Miami this time of year, and that the campus is not in a bubble, so they have to spend a lot of their days out in it.

Both teams are turf teams, so the field conditions will be what they are used to.

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM

You BETTER be kidding!

LMAO!!!!!

Wind chill at UNH: 15 degrees!!!

Halftime at TXSU: 33 degrees!!

WTF???

:nonono2: :nonono2: :nonono2: :nonono2:

PantherMan
December 13th, 2005, 01:19 PM
You BETTER be kidding!

LMAO!!!!!

WTF???

Sounds like us "Dome folk" are gonna need to drink a little extra in these "harsh" conditions... xprost2x We've NEVER seen such cold weather! xazzx

SunCoastBlueHen
December 13th, 2005, 01:20 PM
You BETTER be kidding!

LMAO!!!!!

WTF???

Those were just flukes. The weather will catch up to the domers this time.

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Those were just flukes. The weather will catch up to the domers this time.

:boring:

And, you, of all people, know, right?

It'll actually be warmer, Fred.

People been saying the weather will catch up to us for three frickin' weeks now! It will never be colder for most any team than it was for UNI at Hampy.

Try again.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Maverick
December 13th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Those type of comments sound more like what you left in the barnyard than actual intelligent observation. Maybe the lack of the cold weather has made you soft in your thinking!! When you talk like that it makes me think that the temps at New Hamshire were down around your IQ!!xlolx xlolx :beerchug:

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Those type of comments sound more like what you left in the barnyard than actual intelligent observation. Maybe the lack of the cold weather has made your soft in your thinking!! xlolx xlolx :beerchug:

People like SunCoaster need to work to help they own teams and not fret about current playoff participants. UNI has already answered the "weather bell" this year. And very decidedly so.

:rolleyes:

SunCoastBlueHen
December 13th, 2005, 01:36 PM
People like SunCoaster need to work to help they own teams and not fret about current playoff participants. UNI has already answered the "weather bell" this year. And very decidedly so.

You mid-Westerners don't hear too much sarcasm, do you?

I'm actually pulling for UNI. They have proven over and over that they are a tremendously gritty team. I hope they win one more. Best of luck!

DinoDex200
December 13th, 2005, 01:44 PM
You mid-Westerners don't hear too much sarcasm, do you?

I'm actually pulling for UNI. They have proven over and over that they are a tremendously gritty team. I hope they win one more. Best of luck!

Sarcasm can only be allowed on one post, per poster, per thread.

Thank you, and carry on, gentleman.

Maverick
December 13th, 2005, 01:44 PM
If that was your attempt at sarcasm with the weather flukes comment, you might want to refrain from such attempts in the future. In the midwest, there is plenty of sarcasm, irony, and humor (we could go on!), but what you did was stupid wherever people are from. But I will say that you at least had the courage to come back and fess up. So we can both pull for the UNI-Domers!!! :smiley_wi :smiley_wi :beerchug: :beerchug:

PS: Good luck to your chickens next year!!! May they not lay any eggs like they did this year.

PSS: With your field you might want to consider a dome yourself!!! Just Kidding!!

SunCoastBlueHen
December 13th, 2005, 01:50 PM
If that was your attempt at sarcasm with the weather flukes comment, you might want to refrain from such attempts in the future. In the midwest, there is plenty of sarcasm, irony, and humor (we could go on!), but what you did was stupid wherever people are from. But I will say that you at least had the courage to come back and fess up. So we can both pull for the UNI-Domers!!! :smiley_wi :smiley_wi :beerchug: :beerchug:

PS: Good luck to your chickens next year!!! May they not lay any eggs like they did this year.

PSS: With your field you might want to consider a dome yourself!!! Just Kidding!!

Sorry. With all the silly Dome talk that has been flying around this board the last few weeks, I thought the first comment was obviously sarcastic. When it was not recognized as such, I thought that a second tongue in cheek comment was warranted. Just trying to get your goat. Go UNI!

89Hen
December 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
If that was your attempt at sarcasm with the weather flukes comment, you might want to refrain from such attempts in the future.
:confused: I got it right away. Must be an east coast thing.

Cocky
December 13th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Sorry. With all the silly Dome talk that has been flying around this board the last few weeks, I thought the first comment was obviously sarcastic. When it was not recognized as such, I thought that a second tongue in cheek comment was warranted. Just trying to get your goat. Go UNI!

This dumb Southerner got it.

Maverick
December 13th, 2005, 01:54 PM
What is with you? Talk about getting my goat! Get your own goat!!! OOOPS!!! That didn't come out like I wanted it too!! OOPS!!! I better just quit while I'm behind. OOOPS !!!!
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

PS: That is humor based on non-existent situation!!! Dis-claimer just in case on advice of counsel!!!

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 01:56 PM
You get sensitive after years of heaing that *****.

A thousand pardons, please, SunCoaster.

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM

Right.

:cool:

That's about your fifth "I got it right away" thing in the past month!

:) :)

ButlerGSU
December 13th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Can't we all just get along?

I know I'll be breaking out the strong stuff on Friday. Southern birds don't like anything below 50.

SunCoastBlueHen
December 13th, 2005, 02:22 PM
What is with you? Talk about getting my goat! Get your own goat!!! OOOPS!!! That didn't come out like I wanted it too!! OOPS!!! I better just quit while I'm behind. OOOPS !!!!
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

PS: That is humor based on non-existent situation!!! Dis-claimer just in case on advice of counsel!!!

:D :D :D Make that goad :D :D :D

SunCoastBlueHen
December 13th, 2005, 02:23 PM
You get sensitive after years of heaing that *****.

A thousand pardons, please, SunCoaster.

No pardons necessary Captain. Have a great time in Chatty! You are going, right?

Proud Griz Man
December 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM

I'm giggling my MFAO.
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 03:32 PM
No pardons necessary Captain. Have a great time in Chatty! You are going, right?

Right!

DB_Atlantic10
December 13th, 2005, 03:44 PM
To all of the old schooler's......was there this much crap talk last year coming into the JMU and Montana game :coach:

Cap'n Cat
December 13th, 2005, 04:16 PM
To all of the old schooler's......was there this much crap talk last year coming into the JMU and Montana game :coach:

Someone else might remember, but this talk has been very civil between the ASU and UNI people.

Appalachian
December 13th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Someone else might remember, but this talk has been very civil between the ASU and UNI people.

I think there is mutual respect for two of the better teams in I-AA football to never participate in the national championship game. Looking forward to a good game. xprost2x xprost2x

MR. CHICKEN
December 13th, 2005, 08:15 PM

AH GOT IT QUICKLY ALSO...AN' AH'M JES' UH CHICKEN!.....:xmas:.....BRAWK!