PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Defense

Wildcat80
September 24th, 2009, 07:22 AM
1st in FCS in yards allowed per game!!xnodx

http://www.nhfootballreport.com/2009/09/unh_notebook.html#more

KAUMASS
September 24th, 2009, 07:36 AM
In all seriousness and not meant as smack, as impressive as that sounds, out of 246 teams in FCS/FBS, UNH is ranked 109 in the power rankings. Ball State is ranked 171, St. Francis is ranked 177.

If UNH is close to that ranking after October 17th after playing 'Nova and UMass, I will be the first to congratulate UNH and I would think with that kind of defense they could make it to the title game this year.

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 24th, 2009, 08:05 AM
In all seriousness and not meant as smack, as impressive as that sounds, out of 246 teams in FCS/FBS, UNH is ranked 109 in the power rankings. Ball State is ranked 171, St. Francis is ranked 177.

If UNH is close to that ranking after October 17th after playing 'Nova and UMass, I will be the first to congratulate UNH and I would think with that kind of defense they could make it to the title game this year.

Agreed, the real test will be in those 2 games (with Dartmouth and Towson comming up next), but the UNH "D" is the best we've had in a bunch of years so please understand we're a little excited about it.xthumbsupx