PDA

View Full Version : SE Louisiana/Ole Miss Highlights...

lionsrking2
September 23rd, 2009, 09:57 PM
Highlights of our game with Ole Miss this past Saturday...score got away from us late but held our own into the third quarter...too many turnovers and missed opportunities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb_ZkBYWak0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X23zSsZAAmY

aust42
September 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Just too many turnovers against a legitimate #10 ranked SEC 1A team. Ole Miss is a dam good team and their RB is a beast. It will be interesting to see how Ole Miss ends up this year in the SEC. They have Alabama & LSU at home and don't play Florida (who they beat last year) and GA. It would be great to see Ole Miss rise from the cellar of the SEC.

Good luck the rest of the season.

BobcatTXST04
September 23rd, 2009, 11:02 PM
I feel your pain Lionsrking. This sounds exactly like our game with TCU to be honest. Three solid quarters before our players wore out and TCU began to score at will. We also seemed to have a problem with interceptions, including one inside the 10 yard line that would have given us 28 points and maybe some more momentum.

All in all though, I'm glad you guys gave Ole Miss a good game and made them play all 4 quarters!

But judging by your game against Ole Miss, UCA's game against Hawaii, and MSU's game against App. St., I think this is going to be the toughest season yet in the SLC! I can't wait to play you guys here in a few weeks!

lionsrking2
September 23rd, 2009, 11:21 PM
I feel your pain Lionsrking. This sounds exactly like our game with TCU to be honest. Three solid quarters before our players wore out and TCU began to score at will. We also seemed to have a problem with interceptions, including one inside the 10 yard line that would have given us 28 points and maybe some more momentum.

All in all though, I'm glad you guys gave Ole Miss a good game and made them play all 4 quarters!

But judging by your game against Ole Miss, UCA's game against Hawaii, and MSU's game against App. St., I think this is going to be the toughest season yet in the SLC! I can't wait to play you guys here in a few weeks!

Didn't get a chance to watch but sounds like you guys did a great job at TCU!! I felt going in you would be able to score some points with your offense...final score got away from you late but way to rep the SLC!!

As for us, we're a much better football team than we were a year ago, as we should be...we're older, more mature and finally have some stability with our coaching staff...of course the rest of the league is showing a strong pulse as well so we'll have our work cut out for us once conference play starts.

lionsrking2
September 23rd, 2009, 11:31 PM
Just too many turnovers against a legitimate #10 ranked SEC 1A team. Ole Miss is a dam good team and their RB is a beast. It will be interesting to see how Ole Miss ends up this year in the SEC. They have Alabama & LSU at home and don't play Florida (who they beat last year) and GA. It would be great to see Ole Miss rise from the cellar of the SEC.

Good luck the rest of the season.

We played a pretty good Graham Harrell led Texas Tech team in '06, Kansas during their 11-1 Orange Bowl year in '07, and Ole Miss this year, and by far, Ole Miss was the best of the three...they're extremely big, fast and physical - I don't know if they're the 4th best team in the country right now, but talent-wise, they're not far off...Coach "O" left Houston Nutt a bevy of talent for sure.