PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU AGS VOTERS!!!

AGSPoll
September 21st, 2009, 12:02 PM
Voting has been over 100 voters for the first 3 weeks of the season...LETS KEEP IT UP, we are having a great voting season here on AGS...Very Impressive, AGS THANKS YOU!!!

89Hen
September 21st, 2009, 12:05 PM
The $5 per vote you've been giving out may have something to do with it. xeyebrowx

TexasTerror
September 21st, 2009, 12:22 PM
The Sports Network vote totals have also been up. It's great to see more and more participation in the voting in the major polls. It shows more people are involved - whether as fans, media, etc.

If we can continue building it up, the better for the subdivision!

danefan
September 21st, 2009, 12:26 PM
The Sports Network vote totals have also been up. It's great to see more and more participation in the voting in the major polls. It shows more people are involved - whether as fans, media, etc.

I don't know if more people = better polls though.

Lets see how many votes Valpo gets in the TSN this week. xreadx

OL FU
September 21st, 2009, 12:54 PM
The $5 per vote you've been giving out may have something to do with it. xeyebrowx

xrolleyesx The year I decide not to votexrotatehx

89Hen
September 21st, 2009, 12:59 PM

xlolx Beat me to it dane. I hope TSN made some phone calls this week to find out what kind of drugs some of the voters were on and to ask them to stop.

igo4uni
September 21st, 2009, 10:51 PM

I don't vote because I just don't follow the entire nation like I should. I don't feel like I have a good feel on how the other conferences stack up. For this reason, I refrain from voting. I have opinions, but just not opinions that can be backed up with logic!!!!!!!xcoolxxcoolxxcoolxxcoolx

ngineer
September 22nd, 2009, 06:57 AM
Great participation rate. Overall, I think the more voters, the less likelihood of a poll being skewed toward any one conference, region or team. The bigger the cross-section, the bigger the .....section?xconfusedx