R.A.
September 20th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Congrats!!

Morgan State won also :)

TheFCSAdvocate
September 20th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Congrats!!

Morgan State won also :)

Next week our teams play. Who do you think will win?

R.A.
September 20th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I have a homer reputation around these parts...

but I honestly think Towson's gonna win. Morgan has a history of dropping games they should have won in this Battle of Baltimore rivalry. I don't suspect it will be any different this time around.

I want Morgan to win though. It would be a big win for the MEAC.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 20th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Way to pick up the CAA with Maine falling to Albany and NU losing to Youngstown St.!

R.A.
September 20th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Way to pick up the CAA with Maine falling to Albany and NU losing to Youngstown St.!

If you look at some of my ranking FAMU advocacy threads, you'll see that I was never sold on Maine in the first place.

The CAA's still the top dawg in our parts.

But if Morgan can pull off the victory this time around, I suspect it will be the beginning of a pattern of victory for the Bears over the Tigers.

JSU02
September 20th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Maine has been over rated since being selected for the last playoff spot last year :)

csubuccaneers
September 20th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Coastal literally handed Towson the win. CCU should have won

Dukie95
September 20th, 2009, 07:21 AM

So, all this talk about how strong the CAA is also included the north? ;)

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM
So, all this talk about how strong the CAA is also included the north? ;)

Dukie95 = the Citdog of the CAAxlolx

WMTribe90
September 20th, 2009, 09:19 AM
CAA South went 6-0. Maine was over rated. That over performed last year, won some close games and snuck into the playoffs. I don't think they're a top 25 team. UMass is under rated and should be on the door step of the top 10 this week.

andy7171
September 20th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Coastal didn't hand Towson this win, the Chanticleer WR dropped it. :)

TheFCSAdvocate
September 20th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, probably if this game was played again, Coastal Carolina would of won, but I'm willing to take any kind of win.

P.S.: CAA Rankings- http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/conferences/standings?confID=48&confId=48

MoBear
September 21st, 2009, 10:17 AM
I was at te Towson game, Costal did not give the game away. Towson won it out right. I will admit Costal's starting QB (#7) was extremely fast. He ran an 80 yard TD run that was called back because of a hold but he out ran all of Towson's D-backs. Costal also had alot of penealties that cost them points and field position.

I have Towson winning over Morgan 21-14. Devan James is hurt and I don’t think he will play this weekend and if he does he will not be at 100%. It also took Morgan overtime to win against WSSU who has no defense. Morgan’s passsing game has improved but with James out they have no other running threat that gives Towson an advantage.