PDA

View Full Version : McNeese St. 56, Sav. St 0

Prominentwon
September 19th, 2009, 09:54 PM
3rd stringers in at the beginning of the 4th. 42-0 at half.

Now it's time to start thinking about Tulane. The same team whose fans said that McNeese had no prayer because Tulane and McNeese were nowhere near close to the same level of ability. Tulane recruits athletes 3x as good as McNeese and this will be a laugher by halftime.

I'm in the Dome already. In spirit, of course.

Prominentwon
September 19th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Can't wait to see what JohnstOnge says about this goose egg! xlolxxbeerchugx

JohnStOnge
September 20th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Can't wait to see what JohnstOnge says about this goose egg! xlolxxbeerchugx

A shutout is always nice. Let's hope they're ready to play defense next week because the Tulane game, I think, is now very important to McNeese. It looks to me like the Southland is way better than it's been for a while. If McNeese can beat Tulane that'll be 3 Division I wins and put McNeese in position where going 4-3 the rest of the way would probably put them into the playoffs. Not that that's what I want to happen but it'd give them some margin for error.

Otherwise, I'm proud to be the fan of a team that called off the dogs like McNeese did. It's not only that they went deep into their depth chart. It's also that they started just running the ball up the middle over and over again with their fullback until they'd turn it over on downs. Maybe somebody could say that the dogs should've been called off before halftime but I think the McNeese coaching staff definitely showed a lot of class.

TexasTerror
September 20th, 2009, 07:52 AM
The Green Wave forum should be interesting this week...

http://yogwf.netinteraction.com/viewforum.php?f=2

One Tulane fan says that McNeese is bragging about a win over Savannah State. No, I do not think McNeese is bragging. They expected this game and at least, compared to the Green Wave fans, they have something to brag about! ;)

McTailGator
September 20th, 2009, 09:40 AM
3rd stringers in at the beginning of the 4th. 42-0 at half.

Now it's time to start thinking about Tulane. The same team whose fans said that McNeese had no prayer because Tulane and McNeese were nowhere near close to the same level of ability. Tulane recruits athletes 3x as good as McNeese and this will be a laugher by halftime.

I'm in the Dome already. In spirit, of course.

I agree that it will be a laugher at the half...

But we will be laughing as this Wave team is worse than the 07 Cajun team.

Cowboys win this one by 21 points.:D