PDA

View Full Version : Southeastern Louisiana at Ole Miss

GeauxLions94
September 17th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Hammond Daily Star (http://www.hammondstar.com/articles/2009/09/17/top_sports_stories/8620.txt)

Baton Rouge Morning Advocate (http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/59417487.html)

mcneese
September 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM
geaux Lions!...catch em sleeping and bite em in the ass!xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
September 17th, 2009, 06:49 PM
GL94 - got any buddies at Cox/CST that can resolve this DirecTV issue that they have - I get blacked out on NBA unfairly with my dish! And miss out on games like this - though it sounds like it may be on some other channels...

Ivytalk
September 17th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Tough one for SELA against a solid, improved Rebel squad. Good luck anyway!xthumbsupx

DG Cowboy
September 18th, 2009, 10:16 AM
geaux Lions!...catch em sleeping and bite em in the ass!xthumbsupx

Another Poke for the Lions!! I walked on in 1964 to play basketball at SLC and transferred closer to home at McNeese when I did not get a scholarship. Still remember the smell of the campus full of fragrant pine trees. SLU has had some major political clout in the last decade, and was able to build some really nice buildings on the north part of the campus. I see the Brown Door is still a big hangout. Wonder if they still have the football cards for the college games. $1 and pick three for $5 and 4 for $10. What would inflation do to that ? Coldest draft in town was at the Crystal on Main. The Whiteway was a great diner on 190 west of the business district. Both of them gone and I'm next!:D

lionsrking2
September 18th, 2009, 11:12 AM
SLU has had some major political clout in the last decade, and was able to build some really nice buildings on the north part of the campus.

Yeah, but that followed the first 75 years of existence with zero political clout...we're just trying to catch up.

Thanks for putting your green and gold back on this weekend...we'll need all the help we can get!!xeekxxeekx

DG Cowboy
September 18th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, but that followed the first 75 years of existence with zero political clout...we're just trying to catch up.

Thanks for putting your green and gold back on this weekend...we'll need all the help we can get!!xeekxxeekx

Do you think they filmed you last year when SLU was at Ole Miss 6 practices before the Miss St game after Gustav?