PDA

View Full Version : Sell Out Grambling.com

MACHIAVELLI
September 16th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Check this out.
http://www.selloutgrambling.com/

McNeese75
September 16th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Anything can happen but this one might get ugly unless Gram can generate more offense than last week.

TexasTerror
September 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
This one will get ugly...

Okie State is not happy with what happened last weekend against Houston. They will want to come out and make a statement early against Rice this weekend and early on Grambling, a perceived (and legitimately so as compared to a top 20 FBS) weak link on the schedule.

At first, when I saw the link, before clicking - thought it was something Grambling was doing to bolster their own attendance through a web site. Who was I kidding? Hard to do when Grambling fails to update their own web site nor... ;)

mikebigg
September 17th, 2009, 09:48 AM
This one will get ugly...

Okie State is not happy with what happened last weekend against Houston. They will want to come out and make a statement early against Rice this weekend and early on Grambling, a perceived (and legitimately so as compared to a top 20 FBS) weak link on the schedule.

At first, when I saw the link, before clicking - thought it was something Grambling was doing to bolster their own attendance through a web site. Who was I kidding? Hard to do when Grambling fails to update their own web site nor... ;)

You just can't help it can you...

mikebigg
September 17th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Anything can happen but this one might get ugly unless Gram can generate more offense than last week.

Turnovers and penalties hurt us last week... we moved the ball well, but early on fumbles hurt us. Once we settled down and protected the ball, we were able to have some success.

I don't know what the outcome will be for Saturday's game. But I do know that we're gonna play hard and we're gonna compete. That's good enuff for me against a foe of their caliber.

Panther88
September 17th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Check this out.
http://www.selloutgrambling.com/

Hang in there Grambling. Good luck w/ it. xthumbsupx

McNeese75
September 17th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Turnovers and penalties hurt us last week... we moved the ball well, but early on fumbles hurt us. Once we settled down and protected the ball, we were able to have some success.

I don't know what the outcome will be for Saturday's game. But I do know that we're gonna play hard and we're gonna compete. That's good enuff for me against a foe of their caliber.

That is all any of us ask when playing the big boys xthumbsupx