PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to win the Buck and the Payton

Stang Fever
December 12th, 2005, 03:41 PM
With the three finalist already announced and on there way to the National title game..who do you believe is going to win it and why...

I dont believe the kid from Brownwill winit...they just took him cause he is the nations leader in rushing....But i believe it should be Meyer...the kid is so good its scary

As for the Buck...Has to go to Gocong...without a doubt which would make it two straight for the Great West and two straight for Poly

Tom W
December 12th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I don't know if Meyer will win it because Santos had a great year and ended the season on the #1 ranked team. But i believe Meyer is the one. He is special and had two great games aganinst you guys, he had great games against everyone this year. Gogong is a lock.
With the three finalist already announced and on there way to the National title game..who do you believe is going to win it and why...

I dont believe the kid from Brownwill winit...they just took him cause he is the nations leader in rushing....But i believe it should be Meyer...the kid is so good its scary

As for the Buck...Has to go to Gocong...without a doubt which would make it two straight for the Great West and two straight for Poly

MR. CHICKEN
December 12th, 2005, 07:58 PM
TOMMY ..........LET'S DROP DUH WEST COAST BIAS....DERE LAD................AH'LL GIVE YA GOCONG.............AN' TAKE........SANTOS!........FAIR??......xsmoochx... ....BRAWK!

Mr. C
December 12th, 2005, 08:55 PM
The fact that Erik Meyer was chosen as the first team QB on the TSN All-American squad today makes me believe he will win the Payton. The same folks who voted for one voted for the other.

Chris Gocong should win in a landslide for the Buchanan, according to all I've been hearing. He was the runner-up last year.

I don't have a clue about who will win the Robinson. That voting will be close.

shakdaddy3
December 12th, 2005, 09:31 PM
i dunno if this is a dumb question... but who are the three finalists for the payton and buchanan award?

Mr. C
December 12th, 2005, 09:41 PM
The Payton finalists are Erik Meyer, Ricky Santos and Nick Hartigan. The winner of the Buchanan Award will be the only one at the ceremony on Thursday.

MACHIAVELLI
December 13th, 2005, 08:55 AM
They should stop having this..it's tainted...has been since 2002.

bandl
December 13th, 2005, 09:00 AM

And you think this.....because.....?????

A tad bit if fact and data would help people understand your position.

HenHouse1
December 13th, 2005, 09:19 AM
gocong and meyer for me, i just don't think that they will give it to santos (he's a sophmore and was only second team all-american.

SAME OLD G
December 13th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Or at least change the name of the award to something that is more exclusive. Because it sure as hell isn't inclusive.

Tom W
December 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
TOMMY ..........LET'S DROP DUH WEST COAST BIAS....DERE LAD................AH'LL GIVE YA GOCONG.............AN' TAKE........SANTOS!........FAIR??......xsmoochx... ....BRAWK!
West Coast Bias! I didn't know there was such a thing? The East Coast bias is the only bias I am used too. I will say I don't have (I think) a West Coast bias, but I am Bias when it comes to Meyer. But as far a Gocong I am not bias, and when he gets drafted in the first round of the NFL daft in April everyone will agree.