18. Maine
19. Delaware
20. Cal Poly
21. Jacksonville State
22. Holy Cross
23. Massachusetts
24. Samford
25. Eastern Kentucky

Others receiving votes: Grambling State, Eastern Washington, Stephen F. Austin, Florida A&M, Colgate, Liberty, Furman, Montana State, Yale, Eastern Illinois, Gardner-Webb, Harvard, SE Louisiana, Hofstra, UC Davis.

http://fcsnow.com/poll.aspx (http://fcsnow.com/poll.aspx)
Just as legit as any other poll that has been posted today.

TexasTerror
September 14th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Did we ever figure out who voted in this poll? Would love to see the vote totals for ARV - guessing they are in order, since they are not alphabetical or by conference...?!?

Grizzaholic
September 14th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Weber, APP, and SDSU??????

PantherRob82
September 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Texas State 16?

WMTribe90
September 14th, 2009, 02:36 PM
WM -12
UMass -23

Those are pretty out of whack if your going by results available to date.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
September 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I love my school and the football program and we played a heck of a game Saturday, but 4th in the country with five first place votes. xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

William & Mary down in 12th place. xoopsx xrolleyesx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

bluehenbillk
September 14th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Another out of whack poll. Let teams play 4 games before we rank them.

jmufan999
September 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
WM -12
UMass -23

Those are pretty out of whack if your going by results available to date.

totally agree. W&M needs to be ahead of App State, if nothing else.

2-0 with an FBS win is better than 0-2 with an FCS loss. who is the better TEAM? too early to tell right now. but based on the results we have so far, that's extremely generous to ASU.

PhoenixMan
September 14th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Not sure who is voting on this poll. Elon outscores opponents 97-7 and leads the nation in offense (against 2 low level teams, Davidson and Presby) but still......how does that drop you a spot. I guess they has to slide McNeese St. up and something had to give.

PhoenixMan
September 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM
totally agree. W&M needs to be ahead of App State, if nothing else.

2-0 with an FBS win is better than 0-2 with an FCS loss. who is the better TEAM? too early to tell right now. but based on the results we have so far, that's extremely generous to ASU.

xnodxagreed Tribe. Appy continues to live on past accomplishments (and those rings are impressive and deserving of respect), but it's a new day. Their run of FCS dominance is long gone, and I predict they lose at least 4 games in the SoCon.

Dukie95
September 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM
xnodxagreed Tribe. Appy continues to live on past accomplishments (and those rings are impressive and deserving of respect), but it's a new day. Their run of FCS dominance is long gone, and I predict they lose at least 4 games in the SoCon.

Wow! Tough talk.

Seems like a bit of wishful thinking, but so far all signs point to an interesting season in the SoCon.