PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee State beats Jacson State for the 7th straight year!

SU Jag
September 13th, 2009, 09:07 AM
All I can say is that Im still shocked! This was supposed to be the year for Jackson State to finally beat TSU at the Liberty Bowl, and well it didnt happen. Once again the game was close like always but J-State just couldnt get it together. Their starting QB went down late in the 2nd Quater and was replaced by a redshirt freshman who seemed lost at best during some points of the game. Jackson State dominated as far as total yardage in the 1st half but that all changed in the 2nd. You could tell the Jackson was very limited on what they could do on offense and Tennessee State took advantage of that. I still cant understand why Comegy never sent Rutland into the ball game! He played okay against Mississippi State last week and he knew the offense a whole lot better than the kid who was in the ball gamexconfusedx. Jackson State felt like this was their game to lose, and they lost it. All weekend I listened to Jackson State fans talk about how this was the year! Even during pre-game the Jackson State side of the Libery Bowl was chanting " WE READY"! Good job by Tennessee State on getting the win 14-7. Maybe next year J-State!~xrotatehx

SU Jag
September 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Smallest Southern Heritage Classic crowd in since the 2001 Classic that was effected by 9/11. Only 43,306 last night.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 13th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Comegy coaching is xrolleyesx .

SU Jag
September 13th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Comegy coaching is xrolleyesx .

I see, You could see him and the OC fussing at each other on the sidlines last night! Not good IMO.

blackcaesar3k5
September 13th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Comegy should stick with freshmen and let call the plays in press box..