The Citadel
Princeton

Miles
Samford

Elon
Wake Forest

Georgia Southern
Western Carolina

While I would really love to see one of these FCS-FBS games go the other way, I just don't really see it happening this week.

Reign of Terrier
September 13th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Wofford
Wisconsin

Chattanooga
Presbyterian

Furman
Missouri

The Citadel
Princeton

Miles
Samford

Elon
Wake Forest

Georgia Southern
Western Carolina

kdinva
September 13th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Wisconsin 38; Wofford 23
Presby. 27; UTC 24
Missouri 39, Furman 20
The Citadel 26; Princeton 23
Samford 48; Miles 14
Wake Forest 35; Elon 24
GSU 26; WCU 21

PaladinFan
September 13th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I was pleased to see a pretty poor Bowling Green team took Mizzou four quarters of hard fought football. I always feel better playing teams that overlook us instead of those that "have" to beat us.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 13th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Wisconsin didn't look all that impressive to me yesterday. Maybe Wofford can get em??

catamount man
September 13th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Missouri over Furman
Samford destroys Miles
Wofford upsets Wisconsin
Princeton over The Citadel
UTC over Presbyterian
Wake over Elon
GSU over WCU xbawlingxx

SideLine Shooter
September 13th, 2009, 02:49 PM
APP STATE does not lose in week 3.xthumbsupx

blazrdog#1
September 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM
the Golden Bears WILL bring it and 5,000 of their fans.This is the kind of game where a mental letdown(or special teams) CAN embarrass the bulldogs at home.GO DAWGS!!!

wafflehouse48
September 13th, 2009, 02:53 PM
APP STATE does not lose in week 3.xthumbsupx

They'll find a way. :(

drpnut
September 13th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Elcid over Princey Tigers 28-17

GaSouth over Cullowee Cats in another tight one 31-24

Chatty gets all they can handle against the Hose and pull it out 27-20

Wake, wakes up early starts strong, and holds on against the bird, 32-28

Mizzou lets Furple hang around all day, and prevail 42-25

Miles brings a mighty effort, but Sammy wakes up late, 20-14

Wisc. starts slow, Woffy capitalizes and plays "keep-away" for a win 28-24

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 13th, 2009, 03:24 PM
We'll get one FBS win...
El Cid over Princeton in a game closer than last year
GSU squeaks by Western and hopefully makes progress
Chatty takes down PC by 14

AlphaSigMD
September 13th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I was pleased to see a pretty poor Bowling Green team took Mizzou four quarters of hard fought football. I always feel better playing teams that overlook us instead of those that "have" to beat us.

I was at that game. Mizzou did not play well at all, especially on offense. They just couldn't get anything going until the 4th quarter really.

I'll be tailgating at the Mizzou-Furman game on saturday in my ASU black and gold. Should fit in nicely with the home colors.

The Cats
September 13th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Wofford
Wisconsin

Chattanooga
Presbyterian

Furman
Missouri

The Citadel
Princeton

Miles
Samford

Elon
Wake Forest

Georgia Southern
Western Carolina

ASU_Fanatic
September 13th, 2009, 04:46 PM
BOLD Prediction:App State doesn't lose again we will run the table and win it all.

appfan2008
September 13th, 2009, 05:13 PM
BOLD Prediction:App State doesn't lose again we will run the table and win it all.

sounds good to me... similar to 06 even though that was just one loss...

ASU_Fanatic
September 13th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah everyone is acting like we suck. We should of won, but its not like we played Lenoir Rhyne. McNeese State is a great team. Dont be surprised if Morre calls it quits after this year to. If we win it all I could see it happening. He and Armanti go out together. I would love it.

wcucat85
September 13th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Western is a product of the area the school exists.People there are for the most part huge UNC/NC STATE fans and care lass for Western.Its was that way 82,83,84,85........We were 11-3-1 in 83 and played for the Natl Title.I saw people that I had never seen before that time....84 we were 8-3 and had an avg of 8000 per game..........................Wagner is already looking for his next gig..............FACT.....................

gophoenix
September 13th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Yeah everyone is acting like we suck. We should of won, but its not like we played Lenoir Rhyne. McNeese State is a great team. Dont be surprised if Morre calls it quits after this year to. If we win it all I could see it happening. He and Armanti go out together. I would love it.

Stop being so sensitive..... should have won, and won are different beasts. Stop being critical of other teams if you don't want people to be critical of you.

wcucat85
September 13th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Western gets worn down again this weekend.................31-17 GSU................Our O-coordinator is clueless...............Our lineman are tiny compared to our opponents on both sides of the ball.............Recruiting is limited to N.C. so we get scraps from ASU,GW and Elon etc.

SU DOG
September 13th, 2009, 06:26 PM
the Golden Bears WILL bring it and 5,000 of their fans.This is the kind of game where a mental letdown(or special teams) CAN embarrass the bulldogs at home.GO DAWGS!!!

Having a 6-3 210lb QB(Rivals 3 Star) who transferred in from Florida Atlantic and has run a legitimate 4.3 forty, a 6-8 wideout to throw to, a RB who was the conference player of the week, and defeating #12 Tuskegee all point to a pretty tough squad. Also, Billy Joe is a legendary HOF coach, and Miles will come across town on a mission with a chip on their shoulder. Samford BETTER NOT take this game lightly, or blazrdog is right - it could cost us dearly.

SU DOG
September 13th, 2009, 06:30 PM
EDIT: South Florida NOT FAU

Ivytalk
September 13th, 2009, 07:03 PM
The only game that matters to me is The Citadel at Princeton. Go, Knobs! Beat the tea-sippers!:D

catamount man
September 13th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Western gets worn down again this weekend.................31-17 GSU................Our O-coordinator is clueless...............Our lineman are tiny compared to our opponents on both sides of the ball.............Recruiting is limited to N.C. so we get scraps from ASU,GW and Elon etc.

Yeah, that's why we got kids from Minnesota, Michigan, California and Georgia on this last recruiting year. We know you're a Boone instigator trying to pretend to be a WCU fan so you can end the charade.

WCU LawCat
September 13th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Wis
UTC
Mizzo
Cit
Sam
Elon
GSU....(I would honestly pick Western except I know they will make too many mistakes and blow it. They do it every week)

SU 82
September 13th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Wofford 14
Wisconsin 35

Chattanooga 21
Presbyterian 20

Furman 13
Missouri 34

The Citadel 17
Princeton 9

Miles 17
Samford 31

Elon 14
Wake Forest 28

Georgia Southern 35
Western Carolina 27

Sincerely hope I'm wrong about Wofford, Elon and especially Furman. I'd LOVE to see Mizzou go down in flames!

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 13th, 2009, 11:19 PM
My wallet schedule says that Furman plays Delaware this week ... do I need to update it?

Sorry.

OL FU
September 14th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Wisconsin - Wofford scares 'em
Presbyterian - Sorry Mocs. It could go either way. But I will give it to the home team.
The Citadel over Princeton
Samford in a landslide
Wake Forest, but Elon will stick with them for a while.
Georgia Southern over WCU
Furman over Missouri:o Just kidding.

JMU Newbill
September 14th, 2009, 06:58 AM
I like Elon over WF.... for yet another ACC loss to an FCS school.

Eaglesrus
September 14th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Wisconsin over Wofford

Chattanooga over Presbyterian

Missouri over Furman

The Citadel over Princeton

Samford in a landslide over Miles

Wake Forest over Elon

Georgia Southern over Western Carolina (I hope. Not saying it's why we lost by any means, but I was worried about the effect of that long trip to South Dakota on our young players. Now I'm worried about the effect of the debacle that was disguised as a football game. Surely we're not as bad as we played Saturday, but then again.....)

biggie
September 14th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I like Elon over WF.... for yet another ACC loss to an FCS school.
If it were the first week, I would give this a chance. But WF probably has everything figured out enough now to win.

If I weren't going out of town Saturday I'd go watch.

Appinator
September 14th, 2009, 08:48 AM
This will be the first REAL test for a promising Elon squad. Wake beat a Standford team that was picked for the upset and still has a promising season ahead. Skinner will be in mid-season form, so there shouldn't be any doubt that they will come with their A-game. If Elon can keep it close, or even come out with a win, we will know how they stack up. It is definitely the game I will be paying the most attention to this week.

B&G
September 14th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Wofford 17
Wisconsin 27

Chattanooga 31
Presbyterian 28

Furman 24
Missouri 29

The Citadel 28
Princeton 27

Miles 3
Samford 48

Elon 25
Wake Forest 21

Georgia Southern 34
Western Carolina 10

BullDog85
September 14th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Wisconsin 40 - Wofford 28...Wofford hangs close the first half, but loosing their quarterback Eric Breitenstein in the last game against CSU hurt and they lack his option reading talent in the last 20 yrds to pull off the upset.

Chattanooga 31 - Presbyterian 21 - The pass happy Hose scare Chatty at first, but that's all and Chatty hangs on to declare a victory.

Missouri 45 - Furman 21: Furman hangs more points on the Tigers than they expected and has a good 1st half. The Tigers sprint ahead in the second half - 20 more scollys make the difference once again.

The Citadel 45 - Princeton 9: Last year the score was 37-24 and Princeton lead at the half. This year El Cid offense takes off the gloves and discovers it's grove early and often. Princeton offense can't hold back the improved El Cid defensive line and their passing game is crushed in a barrage of sacks.

Samford 31 - Miles 3: No match for the Samford rushing attack.

Wake Forest 45 - Elon 7: Wake Forest finds Elon's Achilles Heel early and intercepts Riddel often.

Georgia Southern 35 - Western Carolina 27: GSU hangs on to win one at home.

liverquiver52
September 14th, 2009, 10:04 AM
FYI-Wofford lost a fullback, not QB...still a huge loss

Saint3333
September 14th, 2009, 10:07 AM
How long is he out? This plus the loss of the one of the QBs preseason could be trouble for WC.

bluehenbillk
September 14th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I normally root fro FCS teams but I have to say, I hope Mizzou pounds Furman this week. Give them their money's worth in Columbia.

OL FU
September 14th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I normally root fro FCS teams but I have to say, I hope Mizzou pounds Furman this week. Give them their money's worth in Columbia.

I normally root for Delaware and.....................................aaahhhh .no I don't.xsmiley_wix

biggie
September 14th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Might as well take some guesses this week:

Wofford 10
Wisconsin 24

Chattanooga 24
Presbyterian 14

Furman 21
Missouri 35

The Citadel 21
Princeton 24

Miles 7
Samford 31

Elon 17
Wake Forest 30

Georgia Southern 35
Western Carolina 7

asknoquarter21
September 14th, 2009, 10:59 AM

I think Moore hangs around long enough for Satterfield to come back

JDC325
September 14th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Here we go:

Wofford
Wisconsin

Chattanooga
Presbyterian

Furman
Missouri

The Citadel
Princeton

Miles
Samford

Elon
Wake Forest

Georgia Southern
Western Carolina

While I would really love to see one of these FCS-FBS games go the other way, I just don't really see it happening this week.

+1