September 19, 2009:

BUCKNELL @ Cornell

COLGATE @ Dartmouth

Harvard @ HOLY CROSS

Yale @ GEORGETOWN

Liberty @ LAFAYETTE

Columbia @ FORDHAM

LEHIGH - Bye

The Patriot League went 3-1 vs. OOC in Week 2, bringing the year totals to 4-4. The Ivys enter the schedule in Week 3.

vs. Big South: 1-0
vs. CAA: 0-2
vs. NEC: 3-2

League standings after Week 2:

Holy Cross 1-0, 2-0
Lafayette 1-0, 1-0
Colgate 0-0, 2-0
Bucknell 0-0, 1-1
Fordham 0-0, 0-1
Lehigh 0-0, 0-2
Georgetown 0-2, 0-2

breezy
September 13th, 2009, 07:57 AM
BUCKNELL will lose to Cornell.

COLGATE will beat Dartmouth.

HOLY CROSS will prevail over Harvard.

Yale will beat GEORGETOWN.

Liberty edges LAFAYETTE.

Columbia will lose to FORDHAM.

LEHIGH deserves a rest after two tough losses.

Digby
September 13th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Cornell 24 Bucknell 7

Colgate 27 Dartmouth 10

Harvard 24 Holy Cross 21

Yale 52 Georgetown 7

And the game of the week:
Last time Lafayette handled Liberty pretty easily away. No boo-hooing about scholarships. This will be tougher, but at home: Lafayette 34 Liberty 31.
Look for Lafayette's running game to control the clock. If not, Liberty could explode.

Columbia 24 Fordham 10

Lehigh. What will they do to correct or install a running game? It starts with the line and it's late September, and they really should be, back in school. As Rod Stewart put it.

The league's OOC record took a turn for the better yesterday. That could change unless Lafayette and Fordham play their best.

RichH2
September 13th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Gate easy over Dartmouth
Cornell closeover BU
HC shoot out win
Yale over GU
Liberty squeaker over LC
FU closeover Columbia

LU returns to its own level vs Bye

ngineer
September 13th, 2009, 11:29 AM
With Bison having two games under their belt, I'll take the Chips over the Chewing Gum, 23-17

Colgate should love 'going Green', 38-10

The Randolph Rifle with get it's first real test in a shoot out win, 42-38

Hoyas goin' Three Dog Night Time and are lookin' to hide their hearts after a 31-14 loss.

Lafayette appears to have a tough ground game started, and Liberty will have to find some freedom in the air, because 'one if by land' won't be enough. 'pards in tight one, 24-21.

Rams coming off the bye need to make a statement. Lions on the rise, need to make a statement. FU hangs on in a thriller, 31-30.

Lehigh's bye can't come at a better time. Time to lick some serious wounds and get refocused for what can still be a good season if they clean up the mistakes.

Ivytalk
September 13th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Cornell
Colgate
Holy Crossxbawlingx
Yale
Liberty
Columbiaxcoolx

DFW HOYA
September 13th, 2009, 01:20 PM
These are not encouraging quotes from a home opener:

"The key right now for this football team is to not end up like years past, we lose the first two games and it all spirals downhill." - Georgetown senior Dan Matheny

"We're getting to a point now where every year we talk about growth."--Coach Kevin Kelly, Georgetown

crusader11
September 13th, 2009, 04:44 PM
5-0 last week and 7-2 overall. This week's picks:

Cornell
Holy Cross
Yale
Colgate
Fordham
Liberty

colorless raider
September 13th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Colgate
Harvard
Lafayette
Bucknell
Yale

letsgopards04
September 14th, 2009, 07:44 AM
September 19, 2009:

BUCKNELL @ Cornell- Bucknell

COLGATE @ Dartmouth - Colgate

Harvard @ HOLY CROSS - HC

Yale @ GEORGETOWN - Yale

Liberty @ LAFAYETTE - Leopards in a squeaker but better find a kick that can make a FG

Columbia @ FORDHAM - Fordham

LEHIGH - Bye - Bye

CFBfan
September 14th, 2009, 08:08 AM
These are not encouraging quotes from a home opener:

"The key right now for this football team is to not end up like years past, we lose the first two games and it all spirals downhill." - Georgetown senior Dan Matheny

"We're getting to a point now where every year we talk about growth."--Coach Kevin Kelly, Georgetown

I was at the game and there was actualy a nice crowd who were "treated" to one of the worst offensive displays (or lack there of) that I have ever seen and, I am not so sure about the defense: starting with a 4 - 2 scheme when they should run a 4 - 3 or even a 3 - 4 IMO as the D line is outsized and less of them and more LB's would likely help...certainly more then 4 lineman and 5 DB's with just 2 LB's again IMO

FUrams7
September 14th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Fordham's an Offensive Center, 3yr starter Rob Reis 6'3 295 breaks foot and out for season. ouch. I do think our offense will still have a chance to be explosive. however, our defense is another story. i'd be happy with even a one point win over Columbia. get the ball rolling..

Fordham 37 Columbia 24

i hope all PL teams win this week (with exception of HC).. id like to see them get knocked off. i respect HC and think a good team this year but wouldnt mind seeing randolph get knocked around and his confidence shaken.. lol

TheValleyRaider
September 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Last week was pretty good, 5-0. 7-3 so far on the season

Bucknell at Cornell Bucknell This is one of the toughest games to pick. Bucknell hasn't appeared particularly impressive in their first two games. But, that's two games more than Cornell has played. But, the game's in Ithaca, where the Red are tough. But, Cornell still doesn't seem like they're headed for a good season. Taking the PL homer route here (or anti-Cornell, whichever you prefer), but wouldn't be surprised with the opposite result

Colgate at Dartmouth Colgate We've recently learned that this series will come to an end in the near future. Which is really too bad, mostly because it stems from the fact Dartmouth has dropped significantly in the competitiveness department. The last 2 trips to Hanover have been eventful (a 7-turnover, injury-filled loss in 2005, and a rally from a 28-0 deficit for an OT win in 2007), so I'm really looking forward to the prospect of a quiet stomping

Harvard at Holy Cross Holy Cross Nice matchup here, easily the marquee of the day. Randolph and the Crusaders have looked a bit sloppy at times in the early going, but were much improved against Sacred Heart. Harvard's going to put some points on the board, but in this contest, I'll take the PL favorites at home over the IL favorites opening their season

Yale at Georgetown Yale Tough start to the season for the Hoyas, losing two PL games before a matchup with the tough Eli. If the Hoya offense can show any signs of life, they might be able to spring an upset the Yale's coach's debut. I'd have to see it to believe it, though

Liberty at Lafayette Lafayette I've been somewhat critical of the Leopards during the preseason, but their win over Georgetown certainly got my attention in the early going. Tough early season test as the Flames come to town, but Liberty is missing key players from last year's team that lost to the Pards in Lynchburg. Lafayette gets a nice OOC feather in their cap by holding serve in Easton

Columbia at Fordham Fordham Reports from Harlem suggest a much-improved Lions squad, differing from most of their history. Early returns from the Bronx show a mediocre Rams team looking more like a 2008 repeat. Still, the Rams will be in their friendly confines, and I want to see the Lions really compete before I start anointing them. Or at the very least, I'd like to not see a truly desperate Fordham team head into Hamilton next weekend

carney2
September 14th, 2009, 02:46 PM
BUCKNELL @ Cornell
Cornell Waning confidence in the Buffalos, but real disdain for all that’s gone on in Ithaca since Ed Marinaro: total and sustained incompetence from the President’s office down to the kid who inflates the balls. Unfortunately, I don’t think the bovines can handle SUNY Ithaca – or most other teams for that matter.

COLGATE @ Dartmouth
Colgate The Indians have become the Columbia of the 21st century. Impressed with ‘gate’s ability to handle Stony Brook without Eachus. This would be the rout of the week if Georgetown had a Bye.

Harvard @ HOLY CROSS
Harvard Can the Johns play enough “D?” I think so.

Yale @ GEORGETOWN
Yale DFW says that the Hoya offense is downright offensive. I wouldn’t buy a ticket to this.

Liberty @ LAFAYETTE
Lafayette Into the Valley of the Shadow of Death ride the Lafayette Leopards. Despite playing the usual suspects, the Pards’ OOC schedule is a toughie. Even traditional Ivy doormat Columbia is on the rise. A totally irrational pick. Just a hunch that the Leopard “D” might be up to the task.

Columbia @ FORDHAM
Columbia Third mention of the Lions in this post. Must be a fixation. Anyway, this isn’t your father’s Columbia. Besides, no warm fuzzies about the Rams after noting that they were down 34-0 to woeful Rhode Island before nudging the scoreboard even once. Perhaps no real football in the Bronx until the play for pay guys show up.

I apologize to any Ivy football program that I have not insulted. It’s only September. Plenty of time remaining.

colorless raider
September 14th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Colgate
Harvard
Lafayette
Bucknell
Yale

Sorry Lions forgot to mention I pick Columbia over Fordham.

Go...gate
September 14th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Cornell 30, Bucknell 20

Colgate 17, Dartmouth 15

Holy Cross 27, Harvard 25

Yale 33, Georgetown 10

Lafayette 23, Liberty 19

Fordham 20, Columbia 16

ColgateTD
September 14th, 2009, 06:31 PM
10 - 0 so far......:)

Cornell
Colgate
Holy Cross
Yale (sorry DFW)
Liberty
Fordham

Pard94
September 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM
September 19, 2009:

BUCKNELL @ Cornell

COLGATE @ Dartmouth

Harvard @ HOLY CROSS

Yale @ GEORGETOWN

Liberty @ LAFAYETTE

Columbia @ FORDHAM

LEHIGH - Bye

The Patriot League went 3-1 vs. OOC in Week 2, bringing the year totals to 4-4. The Ivys enter the schedule in Week 3.

vs. Big South: 1-0
vs. CAA: 0-2
vs. NEC: 3-2

League standings after Week 2:

Holy Cross 1-0, 2-0
Lafayette 1-0, 1-0
Colgate 0-0, 2-0
Bucknell 0-0, 1-1
Fordham 0-0, 0-1
Lehigh 0-0, 0-2
Georgetown 0-2, 0-2

CORNELL (I know little about these two teams and could care even less)
COLGATE (Raiders blow the hapless Green Wave back out to the hapless Green Sea)
HARVARD (Close game but I think Harvard has the better "all-around" team)
YALE (but Georgetown still has the better International Studies program)
LAFAYETTE (in a barn burner...total homer pick. Logic takes a back seat)
FORDHAM (The Rams need to win the Battle of the Back Yard. I know Columbia is improved but it would be hard to talk about a Fordham as a real threat in this league or beyond if they can't beat Columbia)

Go...gate
September 15th, 2009, 02:07 PM
CORNELL (I know little about these two teams and could care even less)
COLGATE (Raiders blow the hapless Green Wave back out to the hapless Green Sea)
HARVARD (Close game but I think Harvard has the better "all-around" team)
YALE (but Georgetown still has the better International Studies program)
LAFAYETTE (in a barn burner...total homer pick. Logic takes a back seat)
FORDHAM (The Rams need to win the Battle of the Back Yard. I know Columbia is improved but it would be hard to talk about a Fordham as a real threat in this league or beyond if they can't beat Columbia)

Bingo. I think Fordham has a chance to win the conference, but Saturday must be a victory, even if an ugly one.

RichH2
September 15th, 2009, 05:37 PM
FU needs to show some kind of D this week win or lose, without that they are an exciting .500 team

VT Wildcat Fan53
September 15th, 2009, 08:03 PM
BUCKNELL 14@ Cornell 21 . Happy Days for a week in Ithaca.

COLGATE 49 @ Dartmouth 14. Good team vs consistently struggling team.

Harvard 35 @ HOLY CROSS 38. Randolph for the Heisman, errr, the Payton in the game of the week.

Yale 49 @ GEORGETOWN 14. See Colgate over Big Green.

Liberty 35 @ LAFAYETTE 28. Flames have work to do to erase last year's snub.

Columbia 21 @ FORDHAM 24. Battle of the Boroughs goes to PL '09

LEHIGH - Bye

jimbo65
September 16th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Cornell
Colgate
H Cross
Yale
Liberty
Fordham

carney2
September 16th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Those us us picking Lafayette over Liberty might want to check out these articles from Allentown's Morning Call:

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/all-fbclafayette.7023352sep16,0,1317730.story

http://blogs.mcall.com/sports/

Apparently Liberty doesn't recruit, they "hire" to fill vacancies.

Anyone want a Mulligan on your Lafayette pick?

Pard94
September 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Those us us picking Lafayette over Liberty might want to check out these articles from Allentown's Morning Call:

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/all-fbclafayette.7023352sep16,0,1317730.story

Apparently Liberty doesn't recruit, they "hire" to fill vacancies.

Anyone want a Mulligan on your Lafayette pick?

How does this differ from how they went about business last year...when they were ranked 14th...and we beat them? I'll stick with my pick.

Go...gate
September 16th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Liberty is going to be FBS and in the C-USA one of these days, IMO.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 16th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I didn't pick the HC game last week which was an obvious mistake. Even so i'm at 7-2 on the year. Tough slate of games imo.

Cornell 27 Bucknell 17- I really don't know what to make of the Bison. Even though it's the Big Red's first game i'll take them.

Colgate 31 Dartmouth 21- Despite Darthmouth's struggles they seem to play Colgate well. The Raiders are deffinitely the better team but i don't think it will be a blowout.

Yale 24 Georgetown 13- The Eli have lost a lot of talent over the last couple of years and they're breaking in a new coach. Yale will win but once again i doubt a blowout.

Fordham 34 Columbia 30- This is almost a coin flip imo. The Lions are thought to be a vastly improved club which may or may not be true.

Liberty 34 Lafayette 17- I'll go along with the belief that the PL is down quite a bit. The Flames hung tough with a solid WVU team which tells me they have speed. I'll go with the Flames based on a few big plays.

Holy Cross 38 Harvard 24- If this was Harvard's second game i might pick the Crimson. However, i have to believe that Randolph has found his grove. Harvard will bog themselves down a few too many times on offense.

carney2
September 16th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Here is this week's official line:

Cornell 9 over BUCKNELL

Yale 19 over GEORGETOWN

Harvard 5 1/2 over HOLY CROSS

COLGATE 10 over Dartmouth

Liberty 2 1/2 over LAFAYETTE

FORDHAM 6 1/2 over Columbia

Is it just me or do a few of these look a little strange?

Fordham
September 16th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Cornell
Yale
HC
Colgate
Liberty
Columbia (until I see our D produce a few turnovers in a game and also show that they can stop the run, even a little bit, I can't pick us to win ANY game this year).

ngineer
September 16th, 2009, 10:44 PM

Apparently Liberty doesn't recruit, they "hire" to fill vacancies.Anyone want a Mulligan on your Lafayette pick?

Isn't that what most schools looking to go 'big time' do? The issue for them is to get there, not how.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 16th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Here is this week's official line:

Cornell 9 over BUCKNELL

Yale 19 over GEORGETOWN

Harvard 5 1/2 over HOLY CROSS

COLGATE 10 over Dartmouth

Liberty 2 1/2 over LAFAYETTE

FORDHAM 6 1/2 over Columbia

Is it just me or do a few of these look a little strange?

I haven't made my picks yet, but Sweet Mercy take the points on these games. (If you're a betting man (or lady), of course, which I'm not.)

Harvard Worship
September 17th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Cornell > Bucknell
Colgate > Dartmouth
Harvard > Holy Cross
Yale > Georgetown
Liberty> Lafayette
Columbia > Fordham

Apologies to Patriot League. If only such contests were decided by fan quality (at least as represented on AGS), you guys would have us Ivy men. At least Colgate gets to beat up on poor Dartmouth.

LehighFan11
September 17th, 2009, 09:02 AM
BUCKNELL @ Cornell

COLGATE @ Dartmouth

Harvard @ HOLY CROSS

Yale @ GEORGETOWN

Liberty @ LAFAYETTE

Columbia @ FORDHAM

I'm really hoping HC proves us proud and can beat a good Harvard team.

Pard4Life
September 17th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Bucknell 24, Cornell 21
Colgate 41, Dartmouth 14
Harvard 35, Holy Cross 31... Show me the D, HC.
Liberty 28, Lafayette 17
Yale 52, Georgetown 10
Columbia 17, Fordham 14

The good news is that all PL teams have a shot this weekend, except Gtown.

LBPop
September 17th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I wouldn’t buy a ticket to this.

You will be pleased to know that I will be attending this game, but I will also be taking your advice, Carney. Some of LBKid's former teammates still take care of his Pop. The weather is supposed to be excellent and a nice tailgate is being planned. So even if the Hoyas get trounced, I will still have spent a beautiful afternoon watching football among friends. I can live with that. xnodx

ngineer
September 17th, 2009, 01:30 PM
BUCKNELL @ Cornell

COLGATE @ Dartmouth

Harvard @ HOLY CROSS

Yale @ GEORGETOWN

Liberty @ LAFAYETTE

Columbia @ FORDHAM

I'm really hoping HC proves us proud and can beat a good Harvard team.

Yes, other than Gtown, I think the PL has a shot to go 3-1 against the IL this week. HC needs to show whatever 'stuff' it has or bye-bye top 25.

Go...gate
September 17th, 2009, 03:11 PM
You will be pleased to know that I will be attending this game, but I will also be taking your advice, Carney. Some of LBKid's former teammates still take care of his Pop. The weather is supposed to be excellent and a nice tailgate is being planned. So even if the Hoyas get trounced, I will still have spent a beautiful afternoon watching football among friends. I can live with that. xnodx

Sounds like they have some good and classy kids at GU. Have a great time!

ColgateTD
September 18th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Way to go, LBPop. Spoken like a true PL fan. Hope you enjoy the day...xnodx

HoyaMetanoia
September 18th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Unfortunately for the Hoyas, their leading tackler from last week and, possibly, best defensive player, Wayne Heimuli is out at least 3 weeks with a broken hand. He had surgery to put pins in and if it sets correctly, he could be back with a club in 3 weeks.

CrusaderBob
September 18th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Cornell
Colgate
Holy Cross - After 2 weeks of false starts, I'll actually make it to Fitton this week. Should be a fun day. Can't wait!
Yale
Liberty
Fordham

Lehigh Football Nation
September 18th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Unfortunately for the Hoyas, their leading tackler from last week and, possibly, best defensive player, Wayne Heimuli is out at least 3 weeks with a broken hand. He had surgery to put pins in and if it sets correctly, he could be back with a club in 3 weeks.

He's not their best defensive player, but tough break.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Here are my picks this week. Last week I went 4-1, putting me at 7-3 on the year. Subtract the Colgate games and I'd be 7-1 with the only loss being CCSU versus Lehigh.

Picks excepted from:

http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/09/17/the-csn-way-the-completely-awesome-assoc?blog=5

Game of the Week
No. 25 Harvard at No. 23 Holy Cross. In the past three years, Harvard has always seemed up to the challenge of facing the Crusaders, and while Randolph will get his yards, you wonder if Holy Cross will throw in enough wrinkles to fool the Crimson on defense enough. But what might look like Harvard’s biggest weakness - an unfamiliar offense, and new starters on defense - is actually their strength. Holy Cross will need to adjust - and by the time they do, Harvard will have won their Fitton Fling.

Harvard 34, Holy Cross 31

Liberty at Lafayette. I figured I’d start with the game I’m going to this weekend: a revenge match, as Liberty’s 35-21 win in Lynchburg last year may very well have kept the Flames from the postseason last year. But already this is a different team from that squad; start with the fact that former South Carolina quarterback Tommy Beecher (228 yards passing, 1 touchdown) is helming the Flames. Can head caoch Frank Tavani’s always-stifling defense, led by Mark Leggerio, stop Liberty? I think Lafayette will slow them down, but ultimately the fire of revenge burns brighter.

Preacher Beecher 28, Def Leopards 21

Columbia at Fordham. (The Liberty Cup) This battle between crosstown New York City rivals, inspired by 9/11, is always a huge game on both the Rams’ and Lions’ schedules.

While Ram quarterback John Skelton is eager to erase a bad 41-24 loss to Rhode Island two weeks ago, Columbia senior Austin Knowlin may be the X-factor that gives the Lions a big confidence-boosting win to open their season. “We have to play keep-away and keep him [Skelton] on the bench,” Columbia head football coach Norries Wilson said in the pre-game press conference. They will; and they’ll win.

Blue Boys 24, Red Rums 21

BONUS PICKS:

Colgate at Dartmouth. It remains to be seen how well Colgate does when they don't have a CSN Way pick against them in the national media, though I heavily suspect that Pat Simonds, Greg Sullivan and company will do just fine.

Spotless Raiders 38, Dirty Green 10

Bucknell at Cornell. With a rebuilding Cornell squad, this should be a good game. But Bucknell's inability to score points on offense is troubling enough to take the Big Red in this one.

Big Red Machine...? 30, Firing Blanks 13

Georgetown at Yale. I think the Hoyas will play the Eli tough: but last I checked, you need to score in order to win football games. They won't score enough to win - a third-straight game without an offensive touchdown.

Eli Eli O 28, Hoya Hoya Oh 9

NOTE: Looking over the picks, I have the Patriot League going a lofty 1-5 against the rest of FCS, and 1-4 against the Ivies. Not good.

Ivytalk
September 19th, 2009, 09:44 AM
From the interstate, the Fitton Field playing surface appears tilted. Is that just an optical illusion?xwhistlex

CrusaderBob
September 19th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Damn. The secret is out. Tom Gilmore has a tilt table installed under the field so that the Crusaders opponents will always be playing uphill.

Either that, or you started tailgating very early this morning, Ivytalk. xprost2x

HoyaMetanoia
September 19th, 2009, 10:42 AM

I feel like I've got a good grip on the Hoya players, but thanks.

If it's not Schaetzke or Parrish, it's Heimuli.

Ivytalk
September 19th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Damn. The secret is out. Tom Gilmore has a tilt table installed under the field so that the Crusaders opponents will always be playing uphill.

Either that, or you started tailgating very early this morning, Ivytalk. xprost2x

No, seriously. From the right vantage point, the field looks like a leaner! And I never start drinking before noon!:p

Lehigh Football Nation
September 19th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I feel like I've got a good grip on the Hoya players, but thanks.

If it's not Schaetzke or Parrish, it's Heimuli.

IMO.
:D

DFW HOYA
September 19th, 2009, 01:09 PM

More injuries:

Starting QB (Brady) out.
Starting WR (Cosgrove) out.
Starting DL (Myers) out.
Starting center (Matheny) injured leg in game, not expected back.

HoyaMetanoia
September 19th, 2009, 04:14 PM
More injuries:

Starting QB (Brady) out.
Starting WR (Cosgrove) out.
Starting DL (Myers) out.
Starting center (Matheny) injured leg in game, not expected back.

He may have had 312 yards passing today, and thrown 56 passes, but I'm not really sure that Kempf is a better QB than Brady (or even Stafford). He looked incredibly mediocre, and even awful at times.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 19th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I didn't pick the HC game last week which was an obvious mistake. Even so i'm at 7-2 on the year. Tough slate of games imo.

Cornell 27 Bucknell 17- I really don't know what to make of the Bison. Even though it's the Big Red's first game i'll take them.

Colgate 31 Dartmouth 21- Despite Darthmouth's struggles they seem to play Colgate well. The Raiders are deffinitely the better team but i don't think it will be a blowout.

Yale 24 Georgetown 13- The Eli have lost a lot of talent over the last couple of years and they're breaking in a new coach. Yale will win but once again i doubt a blowout.

Fordham 34 Columbia 30- This is almost a coin flip imo. The Lions are thought to be a vastly improved club which may or may not be true.

Liberty 34 Lafayette 17- I'll go along with the belief that the PL is down quite a bit. The Flames hung tough with a solid WVU team which tells me they have speed. I'll go with the Flames based on a few big plays.

Holy Cross 38 Harvard 24- If this was Harvard's second game i might pick the Crimson. However, i have to believe that Randolph has found his grove. Harvard will bog themselves down a few too many times on offense.

5-1 with only Fordham holding me back from a perfect week. I'll take 12-3 going in to the 4th week.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 19th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I went 4-1 as well, putting me at 11-4 going into next week, and the HC/Harvard game could have gone either way.