PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Ticker

DOME
September 12th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Call me crazy but did espn do a much better job showing FCS scores today than they have in the past?

Just seemed like every other time I looked down they were actually rolling off FCS scores...

proasu89
September 12th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Call me crazy but did espn do a much better job showing FCS scores today than they have in the past?

Just seemed like every other time I looked down they were actually rolling off FCS scores...

Noticed last week that they tagged the FCS scores as such.

PantherRob82
September 12th, 2009, 10:35 PM
The website was really meesed up today. Richmond Delaware reset to 0's with a few mins left. They had GSU up on SDSU when SDSU had scored.

achrist70
September 12th, 2009, 10:55 PM
They have always had them, it just seems like it is on an even cycle with FBS, where in the past it was 2 or 3 FBS for every FCS

BobcatTXST04
September 12th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Same here. It was nice that they actually showed the FCS in their own category now.

Also it does seem that we got a more fair share of crawler time than we used to. Before it was like 3 games for FCS and then repeat all FBS games again.

PhoenixSupreme
September 12th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I had always noticed that it would show top 25, then FBS, then FCS. However, you don't see the FCS scores that often because the ticker resets itself after a commercial break.

TheBisonator
September 12th, 2009, 11:52 PM
The good thing about the ticker is that they're keeping it on during commercial breaks. They didn't do that last year.

catdaddy2402
September 12th, 2009, 11:55 PM
It's been better this year IMHO.

As someone who isn't looking for one particular FCS team's scores it seems to me that ESPN has sped up things in regards to their ticker.