PDA

View Full Version : UNH Gets the FBS Treatment

OverThePylon
September 10th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Every week we rock out a Separated at Birth post where we compare the opponent to famous celebs and such they may look like. In some cases we get inanimate objects, fictitious people, etc. This week is UNH's turn over the barrel and they get the FBS Separated at Birth treatment.

http://overthepylon.net/2009/09/10/separated-at-birth-new-hampshire/

Enjoy... :)

And feel free to expand on this when your team goes up against the Wildcats.

BobcatJH
September 10th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Hilarious!! Thanks for posting

89Hen
September 10th, 2009, 08:51 AM
xlolx Nice!

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2009, 08:53 AM
This week is UNH's turn over the barrel and they get the FBS Separated at Birth treatment.

http://overthepylon.net/2009/09/10/separated-at-birth-new-hampshire/

Enjoy... :)

And feel free to expand on this when your team goes up against the Wildcats.

Funny, because Saturday will be your turn over the barrel. xlolx

89Hen
September 10th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Funny, because Saturday will be your turn over the barrel. xlolx
Easy there Rob. OTP has come on here as a fan and has pointed out many BSU fans are looking at UNH as a tough opponent. xnonox

UNHWildCats
September 10th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Easy there Rob. OTP has come on here as a fan and has pointed out many BSU fans are looking at UNH as a tough opponent. xnonox
Wasnt the case several months ago on their forum.

OverThePylon
September 10th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Wasnt the case several months ago on their forum.

As we've explained about 4 dozen times, several of which were on here, the insinuation of UNH as a rinky dink second tier opponent was a question from a reader mailbag.

You painting our site or us as ill advised homers who know nothing based on one person not even associated with us would be akin to me mistaking all UNH fans as people who can't read an explanation and understand it or deduce simple basic things like anyone who can read or understand logic as you seem to be unable to do. See... not fair!

UNHWILDCATS05
September 10th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Bags are packed...
Wife is picking me up at 1 from work to go to the airport...
QL's is ordered for tailgating Sat.

Can't Wait!!!

Go 'Cats!!

OverThePylon
September 10th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Bags are packed...

Can't Wait!!!

Go 'Cats!!

QL's is a hidden gem in Muncie. Great eats. Good luck, safe travels, and here's to a great game!

smcwildcat
September 10th, 2009, 11:26 AM
wow starting this already itsss going downnn
UNH baby I wouldnt start this stuff esp. bc although coach mac wont talk about this he is very good with the whole fbs vs fcs pregame speeches....wow bsu is in for a good game by a good team

R3TRO
September 10th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I saw this thread on your forum and the Sean Ware / Tracy Morgan post almost made me pee my pants... GO CATS!

BSU Board - Separated at Birth (http://bsufans.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&mode=viewtopic&topic=18828&start=0)

Uncle Buck
September 10th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks for posting that, pretty hysterical stuff.

art vandelay
September 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I hope the UNH players get to see this. I know at least a couple of them will love this.

WrenFGun
September 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
...This is very comical. Nice work!

I liked the Grease Comparison, personally. Should be a good game. Wish I could be there.

OverThePylon
September 10th, 2009, 02:52 PM
After this game, hopefully some of you keep coming around and checking us out. We do our best to put out a quality site and material that's funny, well written, and decent.

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 10th, 2009, 05:15 PM
After this game, hopefully some of you keep coming around and checking us out. We do our best to put out a quality site and material that's funny, well written, and decent.

I might just do that, or I may never ever visit your site again.

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Bags are packed...

Can't Wait!!!

Go 'Cats!!

QL's is a hidden gem in Muncie. Great eats. Good luck, safe travels, and here's to a great game!

You guys had better be right.xsmiley_wix

UNHFan
September 10th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Go Cats!!! Wish I could be their!! Ordered it already from the Ball State Site

UNHFan
September 10th, 2009, 06:03 PM
PS Any Ball state people want to buy my 1 month log in??? lol Sale 2.99 lol I kid I kid Ill gladly give my login info to anyone who is nice and asks :)

OverThePylon
September 11th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Our official preview and prediction.

http://overthepylon.net/2009/09/11/cardinal-preview-new-hampshire/

The mascot for UNH has gotta go. We're mascot elitists with Charlie Cardinal, so that's where that comes from.

R3TRO
September 11th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Our official preview and prediction.

http://overthepylon.net/2009/09/11/cardinal-preview-new-hampshire/

The mascot for UNH has gotta go. We're mascot elitists with Charlie Cardinal, so that's where that comes from.

we have more than one mascot... We have another one named "gnarlz" who's is a lot more masculine and probably satisfies your strange mascot fetish.

PantherRob82
September 11th, 2009, 01:07 PM
The Wildcats are coming off a solid offensive performance last week, in which they started strong but fizzled late. Gamesmanship from coach Sean McDonnell? An inability to play well for entire games? Who knows. The offense was paced last week by Sean Jellison, a RB who also is capable of catching passes out of the backfield and creating highlights in space. Sort of Reggie Bush-ish in his ability to make defenders miss. However, that game last week wasn’t against D1 athletes.
uninformed.

andy7171
September 11th, 2009, 01:19 PM
uninformed.

In name alone Rob, in name alone. The NEC is improving, the Red Flash are not.

Gordon Shumway
September 11th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Halfway down the front page. The Crustaceon Kick-Off bet is even better than the separated at birth piece. xlolx

http://overthepylon.net/

OverThePylon
September 11th, 2009, 03:49 PM
uninformed.

Should have been more clear. Meant 1-A, or FBS. Sorry.

JayJ79
September 11th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Should have been more clear. Meant 1-A, or FBS. Sorry.

yeah well, what you meant and what you said are two different statements.

EmeryZach
September 11th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Hahaha I am dying. That is hilarious! Great job.