PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad it's UNI vs. ASU

igo4uni
December 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I'm happy that UNI got in for purely selfish reasons.

I respect Furman, but am glad ASU got in because they, like UNI, have a great tradition but have never made it to the NC game.

Good luck to both teams.

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2005, 11:52 AM
agreed

HiHiYikas
December 12th, 2005, 12:09 PM

I respect Furman, but am glad ASU got in because they, like UNI, have a great tradition but have never made it to the NC game.

Good luck to both teams.
Absolutely. I refuse to pick a team in this one because both are so deserving (and it's probably too close). I hope the game is fantastic and that I keep my promise to myself to be happy for UNI if ASU loses and to remember how good it feels to get there.

OL FU
December 12th, 2005, 12:20 PM

Good luck to both teams.

I am glad you are glad :p

but I do understand.

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 01:19 PM

Good luck to both teams.

Total agreement. While I of course hope App wins, it should be a fantastic game with both teams playing their heart's out for great programs who have never been here before. Regardless of who wins though, both teams should be proud of the fact that they took their school to somewhere it's never been before, finishing off the greatest season's in school history in Chattanooga, something to very much be proud of. Though I thought App would match up better with Texas State, a big part of me was pulling for you guys to make it. Just got my tickets this morning, cannot wait for Friday, and I hope to see ya'll UNI fans there. Best of luck to both squads, with a little more luck going to App at the end. :nod:

Cap'n Cat
December 12th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Three cheers for fresh blood in the champy game!

:hurray: :hurray:

Maybe one or both of these teams can start dynasties like the epic Montana-Marshall-Youngstown-Georgia Southern stuff from the past........then some idiot like me can say, in 20 years, "Jesus, how great it would be if someone other than UNI or App State were in the frickin' finals every year!!!!"

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Three cheers for fresh blood in the champy game!

:hurray: :hurray:

Maybe one or both of these teams can start dynasties like the epic Montana-Marshall-Youngstown-Georgia Southern stuff from the past........then some idiot like me can say, in 20 years, "Jesus, how great it would be if someone other than UNI or App State were in the frickin' finals every year!!!!"

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Sounds great to me. How bout we take this first one though, and hook you guys up...later?

Chi Panther
December 12th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Absolutely. I refuse to pick a team in this one because both are so deserving (and it's probably too close). I hope the game is fantastic and that I keep my promise to myself to be happy for UNI if ASU loses and to remember how good it feels to get there.

Thats how I feel HiHi....obviously want UNI....but ASU is a deserving Champ as well.

Can't wait.

LacesOut
December 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Agreed.

And thank god App won, because I couldn't stand having to look at all that purple on the field Friday night!

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Agreed.

And thank god App won, because I couldn't stand having to look at all that purple on the field Friday night!

It certainly would've got pretty confusing. I'm pretty happy App won, too. :smiley_wi

ASUMountaineer
December 12th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Agreed.

Yeah, this will be the fourth Purple team App has played this year (Furman, Western Carolina, LSU and now UNI). This game is going to be unbelievable and best of luck to UNI. You guys are a class act and deserve to be in 'Nooga just like Appalachian.

Cap'n Cat
December 12th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, this will be the fourth Purple team App has played this year (Furman, Western Carolina, LSU and now UNI). This game is going to be unbelievable and best of luck to UNI. You guys are a class act and deserve to be in 'Nooga just like Appalachian.

Back atcha, Mounty folks!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

LacesOut
December 13th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Is UNI the home team or App?? I ask because I don't know what UNI's home uni's look like. And I want to know. And I want to know NOW!!