PDA

View Full Version : The JAGUAR NATION's take over of ULL's stadium

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 8th, 2009, 05:30 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3521/3898245519_34fd6ec213.jpg

centexguy
September 8th, 2009, 05:36 PM
On one of the Sun Belt message boards a ULL fan is bragging how they had a record crowd of over 41,000. How many of them were SU fans?

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 8th, 2009, 05:49 PM
On one of the Sun Belt message boards a ULL fan is bragging how they had a record crowd of over 41,000. How many of them were SU fans?

Way more than ULL fans. xlolx

TheBisonator
September 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM
From the looks of the crowd, at least half were SU fans. Probably up to 25,000 were Jaguars fans there?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reminds me of when NDSU brought between 25-30,000 fans to the Metrodome in 2007 to watch us beat the Gophers.:D

Big Al
September 8th, 2009, 09:32 PM
That's impressive!

msusig
September 8th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I'm not suprised McNeese did the same thing. It's only because of the short distance.

WileECoyote06
September 9th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I'm not suprised McNeese did the same thing. It's only because of the short distance.

Naw, Southern just travels like that either way. xlolx

89Hen
September 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
xlolx xthumbsupx xbowx

TexasTerror
September 9th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Naw, Southern just travels like that either way. xlolx

It seems every time it is mentioned about Southern travel, certain schools will say that it's not true... xwhistlex

Southern does travel strong and it was mentioned amongst many of McNeese fans that SU travels better than them.

Bigmoneymike
September 9th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Jaguar nation showed up as usual. To bad the team left after the first quarter lol. Any state school or any school within reasonable driing distance would be wise to schedule the jags.

R.A.
September 9th, 2009, 12:08 PM

McNeese contribute to the largest crowd in ULL history?

Bigmoneymike
September 9th, 2009, 12:11 PM
From the looks of the crowd, at least half were SU fans. Probably up to 25,000 were Jaguars fans there?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reminds me of when NDSU brought between 25-30,000 fans to the Metrodome in 2007 to watch us beat the Gophers.:D

I remember watching that game on replay and being impressed with the fans from NDSU. I love it when teams travel in huge numbers. It makes the games so much more exciting.

813Jag
September 9th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Jaguar nation showed up as usual. To bad the team left after the first quarter lol. Any state school or any school within reasonable driing distance would be wise to schedule the jags.
actually the 2nd Quarter. xlolx

Big Dawg
September 9th, 2009, 01:23 PM

Nah, when Southern used to visit Tallahassee, they would bring about 3 or 4,000 fans.

andy7171
September 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
If you block out the red stadium building and scoreboard and then the two red concentrations, it's even more blue!

T-Dog
September 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Bravo Southern. I bet that humbles some ULL people.

If App ever scheduled Duke, that would be very humiliating for Duke as we would sell out their stadium for them.

McNeese72
September 9th, 2009, 02:54 PM

You don't know some of those ULL fans. They are in bigger denial than a lot of chronic alcoholics. :)

Doc

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 9th, 2009, 03:05 PM
You don't know some of those ULL fans. They are in bigger denial than a lot of chronic alcoholics. :)

Doc
xlolx

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 9th, 2009, 03:07 PM
It's only because of the short distance.Not ture. SU has taken 30,000 to Jackson,Ms, 25,000 to Houston, and 15,000 to Las Vegas.

GAD
September 9th, 2009, 04:59 PM

Doc
True I just watch the Ricky Bustle show and he talked about all the red in the stands
What red?

crossfire07
September 9th, 2009, 06:41 PM
If they "take" 30,000 people somewhere on a road game, then why is the avg attendance for a home game 16,323? where are these other 14,000 during home games?

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 9th, 2009, 06:52 PM
If they "take" 30,000 people somewhere on a road game, then why is the avg attendance for a home game 16,323? where are these other 14,000 during home games?
Ask P-neck.
Like I have said earlier, some folks dont go to SU home games because of the way our administration handles tailgating now. Look at our attendence before katrina also. When SU goes out of town, the entire black community of BR follows. Even if they arent going to the game. When SU played in Las Vegas everywhere you went in Vegas it was SU/BR people.

JagHammer
September 9th, 2009, 07:23 PM

Do you know how stupid you sound? xlolx

No offense.

JagHammer
September 9th, 2009, 07:29 PM

You also have to take in account the numbers of alumni in the surrounding areas...xcoolx

GAD
September 9th, 2009, 08:36 PM
What jagtilidie says is very true I have a friend (Donald) who has traveled to places like Indiana, Georgia, Nevada, Illinois, and a bunch of other places just to go to SU games but he says he has only been to two games in Mumford in the past 15 years

McTailGator
September 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM
True I just watch the Ricky Bustle show and he talked about all the red in the stands
What red?

xsmiley_wix

Embarasment

msusig
September 9th, 2009, 09:13 PM
What jagtilidie says is very true I have a friend (Donald) who has traveled to places like Indiana, Georgia, Nevada, Illinois, and a bunch of other places just to go to SU games but he says he has only been to two games in Mumford in the past 15 years

If that is true, Southern fans are the most backward people I have heard of. Why on earth would you be willing to travel to other stadiums hundreds or thousands of miles from Baton Rouge and hardly ever go to your home games. That makes absolutely no sense. What kind of loyalty is that? Wow you travel well, awesome. What would be more impressive is if you had more than two good season in the past 7 years. At least McNeese can brag about bringing a good crowd to the ULL game and then beating the opposing team in front of that crowd.

SU Jag
September 9th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Southern has always prided itself on being the "Nation"! Our fans travel with the thought of taking over someone else's city. Every game that we have on the road, we're usually the schools biggest home game of the year. Its been a tradition at SU for as I can remember.

McNeese75
September 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Southern has always prided itself on being the "Nation"! Our fans travel with the thought of taking over someone else's city. Every game that we have on the road, we're usually the schools biggest home game of the year. Its been a tradition at SU for as I can remember.

Everybody loves a party xnodx

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 10th, 2009, 03:44 AM
If that is true, Southern fans are the most backward people I have heard of. Why on earth would you be willing to travel to other stadiums hundreds or thousands of miles from Baton Rouge and hardly ever go to your home games. That makes absolutely no sense. What kind of loyalty is that? Wow you travel well, awesome. What would be more impressive is if you had more than two good season in the past 7 years. At least McNeese can brag about bringing a good crowd to the ULL game and then beating the opposing team in front of that crowd.

You act if SU doesnt have great attendence. Last season was affected by Gustov also. Also contributing to the drop in attendence is the fact that SU has the highest ticket prices in FCS, $28-$52. This season with the new addition, we now have $20 tickets.

Bigmoneymike
September 10th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Do you know how stupid you sound? xlolx

No offense.

Why dont you enlighten me? Why did I "sound" stupid?

Bigmoneymike
September 10th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Why do you get all bent out of shape anytime someone mentions southern fans? You ever think the reason the attendance on the road is high maybe b/c southern might have alumni in that area. The jags attendance even though it may have dropped in the past couple of years is still better than the majority of fcs schools out there. I dont get it.

JagHammer
September 10th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Why dont you enlighten me? Why did I "sound" stupid?

Why would we leave after the first quarter if we had the lead after it?

Now halftime, yeah I would have agreed with you xlolx.

Bigmoneymike
September 10th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Wow! I really shouldnt have to breakdown the meaning of my post. How old are you?

untamed1980
September 21st, 2009, 11:33 AM

The majority were SU Fans! ULL only gave Southern 6000 tickets to a stadium that holds 33,000. Southern sold out in two weeks and by game week ULL forwarded another 4,000 that they weren't able to sell! Plus even though you see red alot of the fans were southern admirers that just wanted to see Southerns Marching band!

untamed1980
September 21st, 2009, 11:37 AM
Doubt it guy! Southern travels like that everywhere! To Vegas, Chicago, Jacksonville, etc!! The Jaguar Nation is always ready for a road trip! And as I remember the attendance for the ULL? McNeese game was in the mid 30,000s! Just give credit where credit is due. We did when yall beat them!

untamed1980
September 21st, 2009, 11:42 AM

If App ever scheduled Duke, that would be very humiliating for Duke as we would sell out their stadium for them.
That would be awesome!

untamed1980
September 21st, 2009, 11:47 AM
Attendance has always been a lot higher than that average but two hurricanes have really put a damper on attendance. Not to mention that in 2003-2004 general admission tickets doubled from $15- $30 to pay for the stadium expansion. The expansion was suppose to be complete years ago and many jag fans started protesting the lack of results by not coming to the game. The expansion was just complete just last week. It took only 16 months once the work actually started!

untamed1980
September 21st, 2009, 11:49 AM
Attendance has always been a lot higher than that average but two hurricanes have really put a damper on attendance. Not to mention that in 2003-2004 general admission tickets doubled from $15- $30 to pay for the stadium expansion. The expansion was suppose to be complete years ago and many jag fans started protesting the lack of results by not coming to the game. The expansion was just complete just last week. It took only 16 months once the work actually started!

untamed1980
September 21st, 2009, 11:51 AM

Actually we didnt leave until after halftime, so we could watch the band performance! LOL!

McNeese75
September 21st, 2009, 03:10 PM
Doubt it guy! Southern travels like that everywhere! To Vegas, Chicago, Jacksonville, etc!! The Jaguar Nation is always ready for a road trip! And as I remember the attendance for the ULL? McNeese game was in the mid 30,000s! Just give credit where credit is due. We did when yall beat them!

I doubt any McNeese fans question SU brought more fans to ULL than we did in 2007. They will probably play the Jags again, not sure they will ever let the Pokes darken their stadium doors :)

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 21st, 2009, 05:24 PM
I doubt any McNeese fans question SU brought more fans to ULL than we did in 2007. They will probably play the Jags again, not sure they will ever let the Pokes darken their stadium doors :)

SU's Board Chair said SU wont. They will probably have to pay SU $500,000.

msusig
September 21st, 2009, 06:44 PM
Great you had some fans show up to the game, but what really matters is Cajuns42 - Jags 19. There were just more of your fans there to watch you get beat.:)

msusig
September 21st, 2009, 06:45 PM
SWAC the sunbelt of the FCS.

McNeese75
September 21st, 2009, 09:36 PM

Let me know when you get ANYONE to pay SU $500,000 to come to THEIR stadium for a game.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 21st, 2009, 11:01 PM
Let me know when you get ANYONE to pay SU $500,000 to come to THEIR stadium for a game.

Well they can take it or leave it. They need SU more than SU needs them.

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2009, 10:18 AM

:) Something tells me 99.99% of them are going to leave it.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 22nd, 2009, 03:07 PM
:) Something tells me 99.99% of them are going to leave it.

Dont know about that one. You know how many BCS schools contact SU on a regular basis trying to schedule us. ULL president wrote a letter to the Advocate thanking SU and its fans, and practically begged SU to play them again.

buckp
September 22nd, 2009, 03:09 PM
Dont know about that one. You know how many BCS schools contact SU on a regular basis trying to schedule us. ULL president wrote a letter to the Advocate thanking SU and its fans, and practically begged SU to play them again.

How much to get just your band to come and perform? xthumbsupx

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2009, 03:47 PM

Like I said before, ULL is going to welcome SU back. It was a financial success and a home field win.

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2009, 03:49 PM
How much to get just your band to come and perform? xthumbsupx

$495,000 and for an addtional $5,000 they will throw in the football team :D xpeacex

buckp
September 22nd, 2009, 04:04 PM
$495,000 and for an addtional $5,000 they will throw in the football team :D xpeacex

xlmaox

GAD
September 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
So people would pay more to see our band than your football team! interesting

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2009, 04:24 PM
So people would pay more to see our band than your football team! interesting

Maybe so as they are certainly paying more for the band than your football team.

Be sure and let us all know when you get that $500,000 appearance fee offer. xnodx

Also tell them the band is not included and see what happens. xwhistlex

(I am betting over half of your fans would not show up to games if the band was not there)

GAD
September 22nd, 2009, 04:34 PM
Maybe so as they are certainly paying more for the band than your football team.

Be sure and let us all know when you get that $500,000 appearance fee offer. xnodx

Also tell them the band is not included and see what happens. xwhistlex

(I am betting over half of your fans would not show up to games if the band was not there)
Still more people than would show up to see McNeese do anything

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 22nd, 2009, 05:53 PM
Still more people than would show up to see McNeese do anything

They are so jealous xlolx .

grizband
September 22nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
Wouldn't say Montana needs Southern to play up here. However, would still love to see a home and home game scheduled! xthumbsupx

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 22nd, 2009, 06:23 PM
Wouldn't say Montana needs Southern to play up here. However, would still love to see a home and home game scheduled! xthumbsupx

I was referring to ULL. I would love that also. Never been to Montana. xthumbsupx

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2009, 08:04 PM
They are so jealous xlolx .

xnonox I promise you, NO McNeese fan is jealous of anything SU has to offer xcoffeex

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 23rd, 2009, 12:14 AM
xnonox I promise you, NO McNeese fan is jealous of anything SU has to offer xcoffeex

Why are yall always on SU threads, leaving smart remarks. You will never see a Jag on a McNeese thread saying bad things, because we dont give a damn about yall. Jealousy xlolx .

msusig
September 23rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Why are yall always on SU threads, leaving smart remarks. You will never see a Jag on a McNeese thread saying bad things, because we dont give a damn about yall. Jealousy xlolx .

No just amazed that you are more concerned about your band and attendance at away games than winning.

McNeese75
September 23rd, 2009, 09:28 AM

Everything was rocking along pretty well until the above comment was made. I responded in jest and then all of the sudden we are haters xlolx GAD takes a few shots and we fire back. It's all in fun xnodx

We know you have a good band, we know you travel well, we know all your admin or fans seem to really care about is the money and that is fine. We (and most other FCS fans) are more concerned about the quality of our football teams, OOC schedules and success on the field . Simple differences.

To me, the idea of demanding $500,000 to travel to another venue is simply ridiculous and I personally doubt you will get it from anyone outside of one of your classic games or possibly a top level FBS team (but when was the last time that happened?)

Again, no hate, just my opinon. xpeacex

3rd Coast Tiger
September 23rd, 2009, 10:08 AM
To me, the idea of demanding $500,000 to travel to another venue is simply ridiculous and I personally doubt you will get it from anyone outside of one of your classic games or possibly a top level FBS team (but when was the last time that happened?)

FWIW, Texas Southern has a contract with Rutgers (not exactly a top level FBS team year in and year out) to guarantee us a $460K contract with incentives to top $500K.

On top of that, our band "Ocean of Soul" is not a part of the deal to make the trip. All they want is the team.

McNeese75
September 23rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
FWIW, Texas Southern has a contract with Rutgers (not exactly a top level FBS team year in and year out) to guarantee us a $460K contract with incentives to top $500K.

On top of that, our band "Ocean of Soul" is not a part of the deal to make the trip. All they want is the team.

Link?

3rd Coast Tiger
September 23rd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Link?

Trust me on this one 75. xthumbsupx

McNeese75
September 23rd, 2009, 02:41 PM
Trust me on this one 75. xthumbsupx

xlolx You got it!

crossfire07
September 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM

absolutely NOTHING

SU Jag
September 23rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
Everything was rocking along pretty well until the above comment was made. I responded in jest and then all of the sudden we are haters xlolx GAD takes a few shots and we fire back. It's all in fun xnodx

We know you have a good band, we know you travel well, we know all your admin or fans seem to really care about is the money and that is fine. We (and most other FCS fans) are more concerned about the quality of our football teams, OOC schedules and success on the field . Simple differences.

Again, no hate, just my opinon. xpeacex

Dont get it twisted, I played for the Jags. Most of our fans care about winning the damn game and about the quality of the product that we place on the feild! Bottom line

TexasTerror
September 23rd, 2009, 07:48 PM

Not surprising...

Some mid-level major conference teams have given FCS schools upwards of $550-600k (see Iowa to Montana - I don't consider Iowa a "top tier" team that can dish that kind of cash out). If TSU was within a 300, 400 mile drive - they'd probably only get $350k instead of what they are...

Cost of travel, plus how late Rutgers got the deal signed boosted the cost significantly...glad to see TSU is traveling to Div I opponents like Rutgers and Texas Southern instead of avoiding road trips to Tyler, Texas to visit NAIAs. xreadx

McNeese75
September 23rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
Dont get it twisted, I played for the Jags. Most of our fans care about winning the damn game and about the quality of the product that we place on the feild! Bottom line

Actually, I am glad to hear that xnodx

Bigmoneymike
September 24th, 2009, 07:51 PM

Wow be carfeul up there in lake charles on that high horse. Wouldnt want you to bump your head. I hope all mcneese fans arent like you. Nice generalizing about southern fans. You have no idea what your talking about.

McNeese75
September 24th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Wow be carfeul up there in lake charles on that high horse. Wouldnt want you to bump your head. I hope all mcneese fans arent like you. Nice generalizing about southern fans. You have no idea what your talking about.

xlolx High horse?? Did you read the thread before posting? xcoffeex

mrklean
September 24th, 2009, 11:10 PM
xlolx High horse?? Did you read the thread before posting? xcoffeex

Southern Fans are real die heart. When Southern used to come to Atlanta. hier fans alone used to shut down the city. I bet McNeese could never dream of traveling like that.

McNeese75
September 25th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Southern Fans are real die heart. When Southern used to come to Atlanta. hier fans alone used to shut down the city. I bet McNeese could never dream of traveling like that.

You are correct, McNeese does not travel with as many fans as Southern but what is the point of your post????? We are still not jealous about anything regarding SU, and we follow a better football team xnodx

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 25th, 2009, 02:32 PM

They just dont understand. :) Remember going to Nikki's downtown and it was nothing but BLUE and GOLD in there.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 25th, 2009, 02:33 PM
You are correct, McNeese does not travel with as many fans as Southern but what is the point of your post????? We are still not jealous about anything regarding SU, and we follow a better football team xnodx
Thats your opinion, not mine :) . Again why are you on a SU thread. You dont find SU folks on McNeese threads. Why else are you here unless you are jealous.

Panther88
September 25th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Thats your opinion, not mine :) . Again why are you on a SU thread. You dont find SU folks on McNeese threads. Why else are you here unless you are jealous.

*crickets*

:D

GeauxColonels
September 25th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Uhhhhh....I'm here and I'm not jealous. I don't really understand the reasoning behind that statement? xconfusedx

jstate83
September 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM

Ya'll just don't know how to handle them.:D
Bring as many as you want next week cause you know you ain't shutting nothing down in Jackson. xlolx
All you gonna be is surrounded, listening to the chant of GO HOME....GO HOME!!!!

TexasTerror
September 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I don't think many people are jealous.

Southern has this perceived notion about their athletic program. Not sure why they think they are SUperior in any regards, unless being in the bottom 50 of RPI in every sport for which they participate is something to be jealous of.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I don't think many people are jealous.

Southern has this perceived notion about their athletic program. Not sure why they think they are SUperior in any regards, unless being in the bottom 50 of RPI in every sport for which they participate is something to be jealous of.

Thats bs. SU baseball, womens basketball, and bowling rank in the top half. Oh by the way THE SWAC is 1-0 vs SLC right now.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 25th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Uhhhhh....I'm here and I'm not jealous. I don't really understand the reasoning behind that statement? xconfusedx

Im talking to the cowboys. No problem with Nichols at all xthumbsupx.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 25th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Ya'll just don't know how to handle them.:D
Bring as many as you want next week cause you know you ain't shutting nothing down in Jackson. xlolx
All you gonna be is surrounded, listening to the chant of GO HOME....GO HOME!!!!

You know whats about to happen to jSU. You know SU is going to have more fans than jSU next weekend in your own stadium. And we will be the one's saying go home :lol: . copycats.

TexasTerror
September 25th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Thats bs. SU baseball, womens basketball, and bowling rank in the top half. Oh by the way THE SWAC is 1-0 vs SLC right now.

Bowling, top half. Oh, of the 30-40 schools? Probably.

Women's basketball? 228. Okay! (http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weeklyrpi/2009WBBrpi1.html)

Baseball. Not for long. LSU if off the schedule. Other schools falling off from what I've heard (Tulane is gone already, aren't they?) in the near future. That RPI is slip-sliding.

And yes, the SWAC is 1-0 in football. However, I think it's probably about 20-2, 25-2 in favor of the SLC right now when it comes to our annual all sports check list.

It'd probably be 2-1 right now in favor of the SLC in football, if the SWAC schools knew how to complete a contract. Can't do that, can they? PV - send us a check. Thanks.

ASU_Fanatic
September 26th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Dang them fans must travel great.

Bigmoneymike
September 26th, 2009, 08:57 AM

you dont have something negative to say about southern everytime you post unlike some of the mcneese posters and that one dude that supports the orange school.

Panther88
September 26th, 2009, 09:00 AM
PV - send us a check. Thanks.

Looks like you'll be getting your wish, from what I was told much earlier this a.m. by an admin there. lol Also looks like a PVU-SHSU "anything" football related will only be a topic of convo only in the current future considering negotiations have seemingly broken down. :(

TexasTerror
September 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Looks like you'll be getting your wish, from what I was told much earlier this a.m. by an admin there. lol Also looks like a PVU-SHSU "anything" football related will only be a topic of convo only in the current future considering negotiations have seemingly broken down. :(

Well - with the SWAC going to the nine-game mandate and PV needing to cash in on paydays, what do you expect? SHSU has limited flexibility in the next few years with eight SLC games and an FBS game on the slate annually...

PV blew it. Simple as that.

McNeese75
September 27th, 2009, 09:50 PM

xrolleyesx xeyebrowx Just might be the most moronic post I have ever seen.

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 27th, 2009, 11:21 PM
xrolleyesx xeyebrowx Just might be the most moronic post I have ever seen.

The moronic thing is you being on this thread with all of your down talking of my school.

McNeese75
September 28th, 2009, 12:15 AM
The moronic thing is you being on this thread with all of your down talking of my school.

xlolx Nobody has taken down your school. You sound a little paranoid to me xcoffeex

jstate83
September 28th, 2009, 09:20 AM
You know whats about to happen to jSU. You know SU is going to have more fans than jSU next weekend in your own stadium. And we will be the one's saying go home :lol: . copycats.

Stop dude.xlolx
We both know that don't happen with JSU/Southern in Memorial. xlolx

See ya'll Saturday in Jacktown.xthumbsupx

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 28th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Stop dude.xlolx

1997,1999,2003 and I have the tape of the 03 game, where one of your alumns, Lem Barney who was doing the broadcast, even said it. :)

Bigmoneymike
September 29th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Stop dude.xlolx

I understand its a little hard to except but its been happening for so long. Its ok jstate.

jstate83
September 29th, 2009, 10:34 AM
1997,1999,2003 and I have the tape of the 03 game, where one of your alumns, Lem Barney who was doing the broadcast, even said it. :)

AHH.
I was there for everyone of those games.

Ya'll just arrived early and took most of the RV tailgating spots the first year and since then, JSU fans have been staking their claims starting on Wednesday night.
Ya'll bring around 20,000 in your best year.

jstate83
September 29th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I understand its a little hard to except but its been happening for so long. Its ok jstate.

Nothing to understand.
Ya'll go on who's in the stadium parking lot for that game.
It don't take long for it to shut down on a big game day with early arrivals.
Last time, it shut down around 11am.

JSU fans that don't tailgate show up 2 hours before gametime.
Unless you forgot, we don't have to get there early. xlolx
We got tickets and backyards to tailgate at before gametime within walking distance. xlolx
We also know where to go before and after the stadium parking lot closes down and still be tailgating right on Stadium Drive across from the open end of the horseshoe.

813Jag
September 29th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Nothing to understand.
Ya'll go on who's in the stadium parking lot for that game.
It don't take long for it to shut down on a big game day with early arrivals.
Last time, it shut down around 11am.

JSU fans that don't tailgate show up 2 hours before gametime.
Unless you forgot, we don't have to get there early. xlolx
We got tickets and backyards to tailgate at before gametime within walking distance. xlolx
We also know where to go before and after the stadium parking lot closes down and still be tailgating right on Stadium Drive across from the open end of the horseshoe.
serious talk, how do you think the J-State turn out will be?

jstate83
September 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM
serious talk, how do you think the J-State turn out will be?

It should be pretty good considering the BOOM may not even be there. xlolx
That may keep some of the student's and casual fans away if that happen.
Some of the student's are ticked because they have to pay to enter their own stadium for this game.
You know how the student mindset is so that's up in the air but I still say they will be there also.

The regular JSU football crowd is going to be there reguardless simply because it's SU/JSU.
These folk's in Jackson are just happy that they don't have to get in their RV's and cars to hit the highway.
We will be there cause just 4 months ago, we were preparing to travel to baton Rougue, so this game being in Jackson is a football blessing. xnodx

SUjagTILLiDIE
September 29th, 2009, 02:12 PM
AHH.
I was there for everyone of those games.

Ya'll just arrived early and took most of the RV tailgating spots the first year and since then, JSU fans have been staking their claims starting on Wednesday night.
Ya'll bring around 20,000 in your best year.

Really. xlolx
http://cmsimg.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=D0&Date=20090929&Category=SPORTS030101&ArtNo=909290348&Ref=AR&Profile=1287&MaxW=318&Border=0

jstate83
September 29th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Really. xlolx
http://cmsimg.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=D0&Date=20090929&Category=SPORTS030101&ArtNo=909290348&Ref=AR&Profile=1287&MaxW=318&Border=0

Dude.
Not that I care cause You talking to a person that has heard all the 5,000,000 SU fans in a stadium stories over the last 3 decades.xlolx
I also know that no matter what, you will not change your tune.
As for that photo, what do that prove?
All that say's is we got a full house in Memorial.xlolx

Besides, If I'm not mistaken, that photo was taken this past SUNDAY at the Battle of the Bands........JACKSON. xlolx
There was 53,000 people in Memorial Sunday watching bands, Hurricane Chris and Soulja Boy. xlolx

Bigmoneymike
September 29th, 2009, 09:41 PM
It should be pretty good considering the BOOM may not even be there. xlolx
That may keep some of the student's and casual fans away if that happen.
Some of the student's are ticked because they have to pay to enter their own stadium for this game.
You know how the student mindset is so that's up in the air but I still say they will be there also.

The regular JSU football crowd is going to be there reguardless simply because it's SU/JSU.
These folk's in Jackson are just happy that they don't have to get in their RV's and cars to hit the highway.
We will be there cause just 4 months ago, we were preparing to travel to baton Rougue, so this game being in Jackson is a football blessing. xnodx

Back up bruh!! Whats this about the boom not being there? That would not be fun. I mean who would the jukebox embarrass :)