PDA

View Full Version : CAA 2 ACC 0

aust42
September 7th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Not sure if this obvious topic was pointed out in an earlier post since I just got home from a beach weekend but I'm posting it anyway.

Nice to see the Colonial Athletic Conference go 2-0 vs the BCS Atlantic Coast Conference this past weekend. Congrats to Richmond and William & Mary on big wins over Duke and Virginia respectively. And kudo's to Villanova as well for beating Temple. Is there any doubt who the strongest FCS conference is?

I hope JMU comes out and plays well vs Maryland this Saturday. I have been talking all kinds of sit on my Maryland/ACC friends here in Frederick, MD on the CAA being a tougher conference (backed up by Richmond and William & Mary xsmiley_wix). So if JMU can show up one time vs an FBS opponent, and beat a very poor Maryland team, that would solidify my trash talking. Come on JMU!!

aust42
September 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Oops I see this was a topic now that I researched after posting this. And I stand corrected that the CAA is 2-1 vs the ACC since Boston College destroyed Northeastern. Come on JMU, make it 3-1!