PDA

View Full Version : A different way to meet a fellow AGSer.

SideLine Shooter
September 6th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I was at the ASU-ECU game yesterday and myself and a fellow photographer buddy was on our way to the press box when I said, Dave, wait a minute, I have got to take a leak. So I leave my big lens outside the restroom with Dave to watch while I take care of my business. I finish up and I am washing my hands and someone comes in the door and with a strong Philly accent yells out "Where the hell is SideLine Shooter?" (he had out of the blue asked Dave if he was SideLine Shooter),I thought a angry husband had found me. (I'm trying to flatter myself.) Well, PhillyAPP introduces himself and we proceed to talk football, ASU and EAGLES. We had about a 10 minute conversation there in the men's room.

It was good to actually meet someone from AGS and of all places to do it. Good meeting you PhillyAPP and hope to talk again at ASU games.xthumbsupx

LacesOut
September 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I was at the ASU-ECU game yesterday and myself and a fellow photographer buddy was on our way to the press box when I said, Dave, wait a minute, I have got to take a leak. So I leave my big lens outside the restroom with Dave to watch while I take care of my business. I finish up and I am washing my hands and someone comes in the door and with a strong Philly accent yells out "Where the hell is SideLine Shooter?" (he had out of the blue asked Dave if he was SideLine Shooter),I thought a angry husband had found me. (I'm trying to flatter myself.) Well, PhillyAPP introduces himself and we proceed to talk football, ASU and EAGLES. We had about a 10 minute conversation there in the men's room.

It was good to actually meet someone from AGS and of all places to do it. Good meeting you PhillyAPP and hope to talk again at ASU games.xthumbsupx

Cool!

You had me at 'and EAGLES'. Philadelphia Eagles??

And no offense to any AGS'ers, but I really never ever want to meet any of ya in person! I'd much rather know your 'internet persona'! LOL And I hope the feeling is mutual!