PDA

View Full Version : Hofstra's new uni's

Uncle Buck
September 6th, 2009, 09:28 AM
New uni's for Hofstra make their debut in an ugly win against Stony Brook. I like them much better than last year. The gold piping and the bigger Hofstra across the chest is nice.

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics10/800/YL/YLELUECNRYJZZIW.20090906005214.jpg

BossEagle
September 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Niiiice.

Uncle Buck
September 6th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah, definitely better IMO. Not sure what the scheme is for the road uni, i think it's top secret.

PantherRob82
September 6th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Looks very nice.

89Hen
September 6th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Very nice, especially for Nike. Still not a fan of the helmet though.

Uncle Buck
September 6th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Very nice, especially for Nike. Still not a fan of the helmet though.

I like the helmets, they look very good in person. The white facemask is definitely better than the matching blue. Hey, at least it's a step in the right direction. I'm with you on the nike thought, i was surprised to see it was a nike uni.

MplsBison
September 6th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Those are the standard Nike template that anyone (high school, college, whoever) can order from their website using the create-a-uniform tool.

Nike won't do a custom for you unless you pay big money for it or are a "Nike elite" school.

Many, many schools have that same basic template, including NDSU.

All that said, I really like those Hofstra unis!

dgreco
September 6th, 2009, 02:00 PM
we'll get to see the aways next week.

Uncle Buck
September 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Those are the standard Nike template that anyone (high school, college, whoever) can order from their website using the create-a-uniform tool.

Nike won't do a custom for you unless you pay big money for it or are a "Nike elite" school.

Many, many schools have that same basic template, including NDSU.

All that said, I really like those Hofstra unis!

I always like NDSU's unis! xthumbsupx

we'll get to see the aways next week.

Yes we will and i think i may definitely make the trip up. Probably 75/25 that i go up.