PDA

View Full Version : What's the story on Cadet?

drpnut
September 5th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Watched some of the ECU/Appy game and must say I was impressed with T.Cadet.

I heard the announcer comment that this is his 4th college: Signed with tenn. (got dropped and never enrolled), went to Toledo, then to JuCo and now to Appy.

Can someone give some clarity: Is this is last stop/chance at redemption due to attitude or other issues, or did it take him this long to find a "football" home.

He is a heck of a talent and I'm hoping everything else about him is on the up and up.

Skjellyfetti
September 5th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Watched some of the ECU/Appy game and must say I was impressed with T.Cadet.

I heard the announcer comment that this is his 4th college: Signed with tenn. (got dropped and never enrolled), went to Toledo, then to JuCo and now to Appy.

Can someone give some clarity: Is this is last stop/chance at redemption due to attitude or other issues, or did it take him this long to find a "football" home.

He is a heck of a talent and I'm hoping everything else about him is on the up and up.

He was recruited by Tennessee and was offered a scholarship. He never signed with them as they lost interest. He was also recruited heavily by Virginia Tech, Baylor, North Carolina and South Florida as a receiver. Noone gave him a shot as a QB. (sounds like Armanti) He was a 3 star athlete and #19 rated dual threat quarterback by Rivals.

Signed instead with and went to Toledo. Didn't get much playing time as a QB or receiver so he transfered to Pearl River CC... where he barely played due to an injury. Came to App where he could play QB.

He has no attitude/off the field issues... just never found his niche as a wide receiver or quarterback.

And he showed a lot of promise today. xnodx

I didn't hear the guy's comments on Cadet and Tennessee as I was listening to App's radio call... but, if they said he signed with Tennessee... that was an error on their part.

Also, if you want more in-depth... Jerry Moore talked a good bit about his story in the pregame today. You might be able to stream that for free from goasu.com.

citdog
September 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
how did we miss on guy with that last name?

Skjellyfetti
September 5th, 2009, 06:12 PM

probably wasn't fond of the fight song.

asknoquarter21
September 5th, 2009, 06:44 PM

Honestly I don't think you were ever considered. He clearly needs to go to a team that runs the spread.

I did get the joke though.

Mntneer
September 5th, 2009, 07:35 PM
The story is that he's now our 2nd string QB. At least I suspect he will be. He made things happen today.

ASU_Fanatic
September 5th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Cadet is a stud. I saw him in person today.

ASU_Fanatic
September 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM
On the way back from the game i stopped at Parkers bbq in Wilson. There were a bunch of ecu fans as well as app fans. Well i was talking to this guy about Cadet. He said that he thinks cadet is as good as AE. i had to correct him on that. xnonox I said how could you say that after a guy has done so much for your program. Beating Mich., winning 2 nat. championships, and a WP award. i mean cadet has played 1 good game and is getting compared to AE. i dont think so

uofmman1122
September 5th, 2009, 07:53 PM
On the way back from the game i stopped at Parkers bbq in Wilson. There were a bunch of ecu fans as well as app fans. Well i was talking to this guy about Cadet. He said that he thinks cadet is as good as AE. i had to correct him on that. xnonox I said how could you say that after a guy has done so much for your program. Beating Mich., winning 2 nat. championships, and a WP award. i mean cadet has played 1 good game and is getting compared to AE. i dont think soIs AGS now the ASU_Fanatic blog all of a sudden? xlolx :p

ASU_Fanatic
September 5th, 2009, 08:01 PM
My cousin wrote that lol. He never post here so give him a break,xcoolx. But he's a huge App fan. xnodx