PDA

View Full Version : 97 yard run back on a blocked extra point

chattanoogamocs
September 4th, 2009, 07:40 PM
no matter who you pull for, if you like football, you will love this clip...

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/console.htm?type=vod&id=646819&oemid=17700

Nick Craig blocks the punt and begins to run the ball up the field, pitches to Buster Skrine who eludes numerous tackles, gets the ball knocked loose, has it bounce right back to him, runs the width of the field and just makes the endzone before being brought down.

appsfan
September 4th, 2009, 08:14 PM
great play and I was impressed with the effort to score after the "block." It does make me think about The Miracle on the Mountain...

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 4th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Pontiac game-changing performance nominee for week 1?

UNCBears2010
September 4th, 2009, 09:20 PM
That's (just about) how UNC lost to NAU last year.

Thanks for opening that wound again...

Big Al
September 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Nice.

BEAR
September 4th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Nice. Very Nice!

Gringer1
September 5th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Most work anyone's ever done for 2 points.

chattanoogamocs
September 5th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Most work anyone's ever done for 2 points.

LOL...I said almost the same thing at the time...I think my exact quote was "he ought to get more than two points for that".

It came at a great time...the Mocs had held GSC scoreless for 44:56...everyone was a little bummed that they scored...they completely forgot about it after that.

After all the disappoint of the last few seasons, the upperclassmen Mocs (like Skrine) needed to have some genuine fun.

doolittledog
September 5th, 2009, 07:17 AM
I'm glad he scored. If he had put in all that effort just to get brought down inside the 5 yard line and not get any points out of it would have been bad.

I'm also a bit surprised at the relative lack of any emotion after the score. Didn't seem like too much celebrating on the field.

Saint3333
September 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I really like the unis!