PDA

View Full Version : Now more than at any time this season...

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 10th, 2005, 02:33 PM
I wish that the big blue was in the national championship. Not that I think that ASU is overrated (they are definitly one of the best, if not the best this year) and that I would like to show them up, but a GSU ASU championship would have been sweet. Oh, well

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APP!! Bring home number 7 for the Socon!!

ngineer
December 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I wish that the big blue was in the national championship. Not that I think that ASU is overrated (they are definitly one of the best, if not the best this year) and that I would like to show them up, but a GSU ASU championship would have been sweet. Oh, well

Number 7? GSU has 6 and Furman already has 1 (1988) :read:

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 10th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Number 7? GSU has 6 and Furman already has 1 (1988) :read:

GSU was an independant up until 1990, when we joined the Socon.

HiHiYikas
December 10th, 2005, 03:37 PM
GSU was an independant up until 1990, when we joined the Socon.
I certainly appreciate the support, but didn't Marshall win a few as SoCon members? I can understand not counting them.

GSUISBACK
December 10th, 2005, 03:46 PM
I certainly appreciate the support, but didn't Marshall win a few as SoCon members? I can understand not counting them.
3 GSU
2 MarShall
1 Furman

catamount man
December 10th, 2005, 04:04 PM
We were IN the Championship Game back in 1983? Doesn't count? Nope. Didn't think so. :o HA! Seriously, go Apps next week. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

skinny_uncle
December 10th, 2005, 08:20 PM
We were IN the Championship Game back in 1983? Doesn't count? Nope. Didn't think so. :o HA! Seriously, go Apps next week. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!
Are you sure you want to bring up that game? I'm old enough to remember it. WCU tossed 7 INTs and got thumped 43-7 by SIU.

catamount man
December 10th, 2005, 08:33 PM
:o :o :o :mad: You just HAD to, didn't ya?! :eek: :bang: ;) ;) GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

MR. CHICKEN
December 10th, 2005, 08:45 PM

YOU WISH?....WHAT 'BOUT DUH REAL "BIG BLUE"!.......:xmas:.......BRAWK!