PDA

View Full Version : Villanova Football Season Preview

Hoyadestroya85
August 31st, 2009, 03:13 AM
I think this could be a big season for the 'Cats, with whats returning plus what's coming in, Maybe this could be the Season that one of the Great coaches in the history of this level finally breaks through.

Here's my Preview (http://novafacts.blogspot.com/2009/08/villanova-football-2009-season-preview.html)

bluehenbillk
August 31st, 2009, 07:14 AM
Maybe this could be the Season that one of the Great coaches in the history of this level finally breaks through.

I'll send you my chiropractor bill, I literally fell out of my chair laughing.

bleedblue
August 31st, 2009, 07:40 AM
Don't you have to more success in the playoffs to be considered one of the "Great Coaches"?
Before you ask I don't consider KC to be even close to one of the great coaches.
I don't think Nova has had much success in the playoffs?

Dukie95
August 31st, 2009, 07:41 AM
Chris Whitney's just a Junior? Why does it seem like he's been there forever?

Tribe4SF
August 31st, 2009, 08:32 AM
Chris Whitney's just a Junior? Why does it seem like he's been there forever?

Because he has! If he gets hurt in the first three games, he'll even have a redshirt year coming!xeekx

Hoyadestroya85
August 31st, 2009, 10:05 AM
I shall back up all statements made about Andy Talley.. as a program builder, a head coach and a human being.
As for Whitney, part of me thinks that it's better for the long term stability of the program if Whitney does redshirt. Young is more dangerous than Whitney just inconsistent. So yes, CAA.. Good luck dealing with Chris Whitney for 2 more years :D

JMU Newbill
August 31st, 2009, 01:01 PM
Villanova is my preseason favorite to win it all.

Redbird Ray
August 31st, 2009, 02:30 PM
A little off topic, but does anyone know if the Temple game will be televised (regionally or nationally)? It doesn't look like ESPNU will pick it up.

JMU Newbill
August 31st, 2009, 02:35 PM
I'd imagine something comcastish would pick it up regionally.

wideright82
August 31st, 2009, 03:14 PM
A little off topic, but does anyone know if the Temple game will be televised (regionally or nationally)? It doesn't look like ESPNU will pick it up.

I'd imagine something comcastish would pick it up regionally.

The game is not televise but will be on the mac website for 7.95. Talk about a crock. xoopsxxsmhx