PDA

View Full Version : All I can say is WOW!

grizbeer
December 10th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Last night's game was awesome, both Texas State and UNI looked very good - so good you think whomever wins that game is going to dominate in the championship. Then today's (granted it is only 1/2 time) is just as good, and both Furman and ASU look like world beaters.

I don't have a clue about who is going to win the NC game this year, but if next Friday's game is anything like this weekends it is going to be exciting.

Fans, coaches and players of all 4 teams should be proud of their teams performance this weekend. Sure mistakes were made, but this has been some of the best football I have watched in a long time. All 4 teams are obviously very good, and all deserved to be there. It has been a great weekend for I-AA football.
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :bow: :bow:

GaSouthern
December 10th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I still think the winner of the hypothetical GSU / GRIZ game would have been playing for the NC vs one of these two SoCon teams.

GoGatos
December 10th, 2005, 01:32 PM
You've got a VanGorder?...man, that sounds painful!

JK

GaSouthern
December 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
You've got a VanGorder?...man, that sounds painful!

JK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA didnt think about it sounding like that :hyped:

Hansel
December 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
I still think the winner of the hypothetical GSU / GRIZ game would have been playing for the NC vs one of these two SoCon teams.
Even though both lost first round?????

GaSouthern
December 10th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Even though both lost first round?????

it was still my prediction

grizbeer
December 10th, 2005, 02:28 PM
I still think the winner of the hypothetical GSU / GRIZ game would have been playing for the NC vs one of these two SoCon teams.I can't speak for Ga Southern, but any of the 4 teams playing this weekend would have destroyed the Griz the way they were playing at the end of this year. No doubt in my mind.

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 02:28 PM
if it makes you feel any better, my original prediction was a gsu nat'l championship.