PDA

View Full Version : Championship home team???

unitke
December 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know if the top or bottom bracket get's home field next Sat.?

bcrawf
December 10th, 2005, 12:24 PM
UNI will be in Purple. The Top half of the bracket won the coin toss for "home team" in Chatty

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 02:36 PM
that means we're at the marriot, correct?

HiHiYikas
December 10th, 2005, 03:38 PM
UNI will be in Purple. The Top half of the bracket won the coin toss for "home team" in Chatty
what about sidelines and stands? who is where?

December 10th, 2005, 03:47 PM
what about sidelines and stands? who is where?That will be announced.

Black and Gold Express
December 10th, 2005, 03:54 PM
That will be announced.

ASU Alumni Championship site is stating we are on the North side.

http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/championship/info.html

December 10th, 2005, 03:56 PM
ASU Alumni Championship site is stating we are on the North side.If that is the pressbox side that would be my guess too.

chattanoogamocs
December 10th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Press box is South Side.

December 10th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Well I don't think either champ finalist is known for heavy travel crowds so we'll see...

Wellington
December 10th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Its good Furman didnt win, otherwise the whole Chattanooga stadium would've been purple. :twocents:

skinny_uncle
December 10th, 2005, 08:06 PM
As a Saluki fan, I would like to note that half our losses this year are to teams who are playing for the national title.

HiHiYikas
December 10th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Its good Furman didnt win, otherwise the whole Chattanooga stadium would've been purple. :twocents:
A M E N

skinny_uncle
December 10th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I would like to have seen some Maroon in the stadium, but it's just a personal preference.
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/silu/galleries/FB100105/dsc_0004.jpg

JMU Duke Dog
December 10th, 2005, 08:33 PM

JMU fans do not mind purple! :xmas:

Black and Gold Express
December 11th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Well I don't think either champ finalist is known for heavy travel crowds so we'll see...

If early indications are on target, there will be a ton of black and gold there this weekend. When I ordered my tickets after the game, the lady I talked to said the phones had been ringing off the hook for well over an hour (which was about the time after the game when I called to get my tickets) and it was all ASU fans, buying up tickets "in bunches".

It's a good start.

For most ASU faithful, the drive will be less than 6 hours. Not knowing the distance from UNI, I'm guessing the crowd to be more ASU than UNI?

HiHiYikas
December 11th, 2005, 12:54 AM
For most ASU faithful, the drive will be less than 6 hours. Not knowing the distance from UNI, I'm guessing the crowd to be more ASU than UNI?
I understand that's why ASU sits on the North side of the Stadium - crowd looks bigger in front of the cameras.

I gambled and bought my tix a week ago. Of course, I have some Furman friends who would have taken them off my hands...

I ought to send them a sympathy card.

tralfangar
December 11th, 2005, 12:56 AM
psst...we travel just fine thank you.

I guarantee you will see a sea of black and gold on friday night

jbuggASU
December 11th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Need to see some black out there, we will know who is who.

windwalker
December 11th, 2005, 11:01 AM
As a Saluki fan, I would like to note that half our losses this year are to teams who are playing for the national title.

So were ours!!!