PDA

View Full Version : Cap'n Cat's Texas State Trip Notes.......

Cap'n Cat
December 10th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Met great tailgater guys from Bobcatfans.com.

Drank a lot of their beer.

Watched the Panthers win.

Got a room in Austin.

Thank you,

Cap'n Cat

xsmoochx

blackfordpu
December 10th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Met great tailgater guys from Bobcatfans.com.

Drank a lot of their beer.

Watched the Panthers win.

Got a room in Austin.

Thank you,

Cap'n Cat

xsmoochx

If you are staying the night in Austin Cap'n, make sure you visit 6th street and party down, Texas style. :rotateh: :nod: xprost2x :beerchug:

Cap'n Cat
December 10th, 2005, 02:15 AM
If you are staying the night in Austin Cap'n, make sure you visit 6th street and party down, Texas style. :rotateh: :nod: xprost2x :beerchug:

Probably our Saturday night gig.

Killtoppers90
December 10th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Hey Cap'n.

I caught the game on the Deuce and I was very impressed with the way your boys hung in there. Of ocurse I was plugin for them since they whipped us and all. Congrats on the big victory!!!! It liiks like your boys are pulling a WKU move by winning games that you were not supposed to on the road to go to the Natty. Good luck and go Panthers.

MarkCCU
December 10th, 2005, 09:16 AM
hey is it true what they say about Texas? is everything bigger?

TexasTerror
December 10th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Cap'N...

You taking the Chatty Choo-Choo to Tenn to see your Panthers? I want to know if it's a win or not considering your streak...

WYOBISONMAN
December 10th, 2005, 09:17 AM
UNI is an amazing team and will be a blast to watch in the finals! What a great game, it kept me on the edge of the couch...

Glad you had a great trip Capy...By the way....Flaming Gorge is iced over and the guys are starting to ice fish.....big rainbows so far!

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 11:15 AM
no driving back through snow?!

Coopernh
December 10th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Cap'n Maybe UNI has got "IT"???? :)

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 02:35 PM
you've been watching too many ebay commercials.

BCisforBobcatTX
December 10th, 2005, 04:42 PM

Ugh...screw Sixth Street. Abuncha drunk college kids acting like idiots...I'll pass. 'Sides, Austin sucks. It's full of a bunch of ugly girls who think they're too smart to shave their legs. That is most definitely NOT "Texas style." I'll take San Marcos any day over that.

Bronco
December 10th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Great game. the 4 teams all deserve the praise of 1-AA fans.
Hope the championship game is as good as the semi's.

Even the announcers had good things to say about 1-AA.

Sounded loud at both stadiums...looked great on TV.

I'm happy for 1-AA today.