PDA

View Full Version : FCS Top 25 Football Pool

HensRock
August 25th, 2009, 07:37 PM
It's time again.
The 4th Annual FCS Top 25 Football Pool is open at GoHens.net.

Each week, we take the Top 25 teams in FCS (according to the AGS Poll) and the teams they are playing and run a pool. Play straight up or against the spread.

http://www.gohens.net/pool

If you are not yet a GoHens member, you will have to register.
I have to approve each new registrant individually. If you are not getting approved, drop me an email at...

[email protected]

UNHWildCats
August 25th, 2009, 10:59 PM
thought I was already a member over there.... turns out I wasnt... so I registered.

GreatAppSt
August 25th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I'm not welcome over there any longer.:(

HensRock
August 26th, 2009, 04:28 AM

Sure you are!
I show your account as still active.

For others - I did some house-cleaning in the off season and some accounts may have been deleted if they were not being used. Just re-register.

ngineer
August 26th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Thanks. I logged in to make sure I was 'good to go'....I missed it last year..:(

OL FU
August 26th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Again wtg HensRock.

PS, folks don't forget there are two different pools. I noticed many more AGSers in the spread pool than the straight up pool.

Uncle Buck
August 26th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I'm in.

89Hen
August 26th, 2009, 09:23 AM
For others - I did some house-cleaning in the off season and some accounts may have been deleted if they were not being used.
xwhistlex xsmiley_wix

Is it safe to come back yet?

McNeese75
August 26th, 2009, 10:21 AM
I am in again

GannonFan
August 26th, 2009, 10:58 AM

Sure you are!
I show your account as still active.

For others - I did some house-cleaning in the off season and some accounts may have been deleted if they were not being used. Just re-register.

Agreed - I can't imagine a site where GreatAppSt isn't welcomed!!! xthumbsupx

GannonFan
August 26th, 2009, 10:59 AM
xwhistlex xsmiley_wix

Is it safe to come back yet?

Well, there are still some real nervous nellies over there, but the worst of the worst hasn't been on the site for months so hopefully HR got rid of him for good. xthumbsupx