PDA

View Full Version : Texas State Appreciation Thread

VonDaDon
December 9th, 2005, 10:36 PM
This is from a UNI fan. I wanted to start off by saying you guys had a great team. Solid defense and Great offensive. You guys are pure class and have great fans. I wish you luck next season and your great recruiting season that will soon be upon you. Best of luck to you. :)

-Von

GAD
December 9th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Great game sad somebody has to lose. Keep ya head up TSU

JMU Duke Dog
December 9th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Congrats to Texas State on their impressive season. Best of luck to you all in 2006.

Tod
December 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
No kidding. Texas State has a lot to be proud of. I think it's more important what this season can do for the program. Hope to see a strong Texas State team for years and decades to come.

:) :) :) :nod: :nod: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

MR. CHICKEN
December 9th, 2005, 10:48 PM
WOW!...........ONE O' DUH BEST I-AA GAMES...SEEN IN UH LONG TIME......SORRY SOMEBODY HAD TA GO HOME....LONELY...............TEXAS STATE......LOVED YER RUN..LADS.......:hurray:......BRAWK!

YA'LL GAVE DUH ESPN2...VIEWERS..DERE MONEYS WORFFF! :hurray:

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 10:52 PM
The crowd looked great on tv. What a great atmosphere.

good game.

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Seriously. Great game, TSU.

bandl
December 9th, 2005, 10:56 PM
We WILL see Nealy in the NFL someday soon...

windwalker
December 9th, 2005, 10:56 PM
I echo the posts here. TSU will hurt tonight, but you have had a great season.
It happens every game in the playoffs, someone has to stay home. Congrats on a very good season.

Isaac23
December 9th, 2005, 10:57 PM
this is sicking. as a texas state alumn i guess we now know what it is to get this close.

i want to say congrats to UNI, you guys have been here 6-7 times so you are a more than deserving program to go to chatt!

Retro
December 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Congrats to Texas State on a great season..

Now we return to regular programming.................. Mcneese state back on top of the SLC in 2006! :smiley_wi

McNeese75
December 9th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Congrats to the Bobcats. Tough loss but a great run !!! :hurray:

bobcatfan06
December 10th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks guys. This one hurts, but of course we have been hurting for 22 years. Maybe not to this degree, but hey it's just a game right??? Yeah, I wish. UNI has a good team and I will be going for them in Chatty. Our young coaching staff really showed through tonight, didn't it?? Jeez, oh well, there is always next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, etc.

Hope you had fun Cap'n and D1B!!!! It was great meeting you guys.

TxSt02
December 10th, 2005, 12:22 AM
thanks guys...

UNI had great fans... thanks for showing up...

Cap'n Cat and D1B were great. thanks for showing up guys.

Im bumed and need to drin k abeer...

skinny_uncle
December 10th, 2005, 12:34 AM
thanks guys...

UNI had great fans... thanks for showing up...

Cap'n Cat and D1B were great. thanks for showing up guys.

Im bumed and need to drin k abeer...

Nice season cats
:beerchug:

Pantherpower
December 10th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Great season, Bobcats. Something special is in the works in San Marcos. Best wishes in the future!

oldputtytat
December 10th, 2005, 01:18 AM
What a game...........great for I-AA football. TSU has one heck of a football team. You guys have turned the corner............nothing but a bright future!

blackfordpu
December 10th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Hell of a game, wish I could have seen it. The Mrs. and I went to a classical music concert but I was on my blackberry constantly until the game was over getting updates.

Great season bobcats, you have nothing to hang your head about.

Good luck in the Chatty UNI. Man, you guys sure know how to win the close ones!

GSUBass
December 10th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Thanks for taking a knee to run out the last 1:30 of the clock w/ 3 timeouts left??!?!?!??

And I thought people were going to go ballistic when Coach Sewak ended the Furman game two years ago w/ a timeout left.

Hate to see you guys lose...I wanted to pull for you in the championship game. I wanted to see ya'll hoist up a NC banner.

claydus
December 10th, 2005, 03:28 AM
pure class and have great fans.
Taunting is cool epecially when your losing. Now thats TSU-SM class :nono:

buckp
December 10th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Thanks Bobcats....this season really put Texas State on the map! Your run at the NC has helped your school, the SLC, I-AA and even here at AGS.

Very proud of you guys....:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

penguinpower
December 10th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Great Game!

I am really happy for UNI. Perhaps they can help to build a reputation for the Gateway.

Texas State, excellent season. I had you guys picked to win it after your comeback on Ga. Southern. You have nothing to be upset about.

But what's up with the announcers? I all that I heard was Texas State this and Texas State that.... Texas State OC is a registered genius....There's the HC's kids.....Texas State swarms to the ball............. blah blah blah. Likewise it sounded as if Nothern Iowa was a bunch of illigitimate children.

I thought that UNI was doing a pretty good Job too.

I have some questions for anyone who can answer it. xcoffeex

Why did TST get 3 nationally televised games?
Why did they play at TST and not UNI?

TexasTerror
December 10th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Another tough go for an SLC team in the I-AA semifinals...

Whether it TxSt, Sammy St, NW State or MacN'Cheese St...one of us is going to knock down that door next year and bring home the I-AA title!

SLC ALL THE WAY!

GSUBass
December 10th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Because Texas State was seeded. The seeded team always plays at home until 'Nooga.

I did notice the bias against UNI though. Even when they were doing recaps of the game to a point, you would have thought that TxSt was blowing UNI out of the water.